Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,724 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Muhammad Halliru: Aisha Yesufu's Brother (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammad Halliru: Aisha Yesufu's Brother (Photos) (62054 Views)

Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu / Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge / Dead Faruk Bagudu Buried: Atiku Bagudu Buries His Younger Brother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Halliru: Aisha Yesufu's Brother (Photos) by AntiAPC2023(f): 12:41pm On May 23, 2021
endsarrrs:
You are not like her You are a really messed up human with too much anger and jealousy that will consume you ultimately. What a miserable you!! Telling your sick parents "shut it", thats aiight with me...
you are one of those that destabilize the peace of this Nation in your useless end Sars nonsense.
You'll be soon tracked and arrested soon.
mark my words
Re: Muhammad Halliru: Aisha Yesufu's Brother (Photos) by gwama: 4:41pm On May 24, 2021
He is handsome and tallest, why is he single? cool
Re: Muhammad Halliru: Aisha Yesufu's Brother (Photos) by endsarrrs(f): 12:40pm On May 26, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
you are one of those that destabilize the peace of this Nation in your useless end Sars nonsense.
You'll be soon tracked and arrested soon.
mark my words
grin hmm Kids!
Re: Muhammad Halliru: Aisha Yesufu's Brother (Photos) by AntiAPC2023(f): 1:52pm On May 26, 2021
endsarrrs:
grin hmm Kids!
you're referring that to your sick father at home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Clash Between Shi'ites And Security Officers Today In Abuja / Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) / Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.