Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Is Fulani The Most Brilliant Race In Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Fulani The Most Brilliant Race In Nigeria? (1257 Views)

Adeyanju To Justice Nyako: Step Down From Kanu's Trial, Your Husband Is Fulani / Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo / Falae: Herdsmen Believe They Own Nigeria Because Buhari Is Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Fulani The Most Brilliant Race In Nigeria? by WorldRichest: 7:45am On May 21, 2021
The OP is on drugs
Re: Is Fulani The Most Brilliant Race In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:46am On May 21, 2021
@OP.

Below is Akeredolu's bitchslap to your hero Malami. If you were not such an asslicker you will see that all Fulanis leaders are doing currently , everytime they open their mouth, is to convince the South and the entire world at large they are not fit to lead themselves let alone the biggest black nation on Earth.

“It is most unfortunate that the AGF is unable to distill issues as expected of a Senior Advocate. Nothing can be more disconcerting. This outburst should, ordinarily, not elicit a response from reasonable people who know the distinction between a legitimate business that is not in any way injurious and a certain predilection for anarchy.

“Clinging to an anachronistic model of animal husbandry, which is evidently injurious to the harmonious relationship between the herders and the farmers as well as the local populace, is wicked and arrogant.

“Comparing this anachronism, which has led to the loss of lives, farmlands, and property, and engendered untold hardship on the host communities, with buying and selling of auto parts is not only strange. It, annoyingly, betrays a terrible mindset.

“Mr Malami is advised to approach the court to challenge the legality of the Laws of the respective States banning open grazing and decision of the Southern Governor Forum taken in the interest of their people. We shall be most willing to meet him in Court.

“The decision to ban open grazing stays. It will be enforced with vigour.”

2 Likes

Re: Is Fulani The Most Brilliant Race In Nigeria? by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:17am On May 21, 2021
Because no other ethnicity has a plan in Nigeria,
We are just along for ride, and also paying for the ride,

1 Like

Re: Is Fulani The Most Brilliant Race In Nigeria? by blues234: 8:23am On May 21, 2021
Grayoso:

All this your worthless asslicking of Fulani shows your measure as a man. Every Dog has it's day. That Southerners are not Machiavellian by nature is nothing to hold against them.

Conversely, that Fulanis are deceptive , cunning, duplicitous and addicted to cynically commandeering the wealth of others for self-sustenance is nothing to praise.

Did the French revolution not sweep away the bourgeois class who were indolent, irresponsible and oppressive, clueless as Fulanis are? When the time is up no "brilliance" will save the Machiavellian Fulani you clearly love and admire.

For your information, the backlash against the callous talk of Malami,Lawan, Bala Mohammed etal you "concise" utterances are still reverberating now thanks to a South now waking up to note the real character of Northerners . Especially Fulanis. By the time the Fulanis are fully demuystified and rendered impotent you will know they were only ever opportunist and cunning . Not brilliant and never have being .

While you were busy clapping on the side , like a besotted groupie, I think you missed the response of Akeredolu to Malami that calls into questions Malami's competence as a Lawyer and SAN. Educate yourself before rushing to comment next time.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/opposing-open-grazing-ban-wicked-arrogant-akeredolu-tackles-malami/%3famp
That was never my intention, but to serve as a wake up call to southerners. If we don't get realistic with the situation of things, how do we now handle issues?
Re: Is Fulani The Most Brilliant Race In Nigeria? by Idiko1: 8:40am On May 21, 2021
blues234:

Well, I think they fell for it. I earlier said, the attack could have been staged managed to paint ESN black. The colossal mistake is the wide support those UGM got online from members of IPOB and other Igbos. Kanu should have made it clear, that he has nothing to do with UGM, that is if he is not the one behind it.
Besides, why is Kanu not working to get his organization de-proscribed? At least the killing needs stop asap

UGM remains unknown as the U suggests in UGM. How did you discern an IPOB member through mere rant on social media? The declaration of the existence of ESN was not secret. There has never a time Kanu or any member of IPOB claimed affiliation with UGM. Why have you followed the silly federal government of Nigeria to swim in a muddy water? There is no iota of intellect associate with the current government of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Is Fulani The Most Brilliant Race In Nigeria? by Collyweed: 9:37am On May 21, 2021
[b]
blues234:
I dof my hat to the sagacity of the Fulas. I listened to Malami's interview on Channels and I was wowed, not because he was saying the truth, but his conviction and manner of delivery is excellent on the per. Compared it to a southern politician defending a course, in the interest of the south and then you will see the difference.
Now, lets move a little bit closer home, ESN was formed to combat the killer herdsmen, these guys tactically withdrew, and laid a bait, which the tactless speaker fell for. Currently, the military is doing the job for them, with a shoot on sight order. We know how brutal those guys can get, especially when easterners are involved.

Few things I have noted about the Fulanis:
They hardly talk, but when they do, it's concise and precise on a carefully articulated agenda or objective
They are not noise makers, compare to southerners that are the loudest especially on social media.
They are strategic
They understand alliances and relationship, and how to court a beneficial one.
They understand the machinery of state and how to employ it to their advantage.
They have mastered the act of symbiotic integration, while maintaining their distinctiveness. I have seen a Fulani man, that is both fluent in Ezza and general Igbo language. It's no joke.
They also have a mastery of religion as a tool of political subjugation.
and so on and so on....

Honestly, their ability to conquer a large swat of land, in the medieval time, and still hold Nigeria at ransom, in this 21st century, is a witty brilliance that is worthy of study For these very summed reason, I give it to them, as the most brilliant race in Africa. What do you think?
[/b]

Don’t underestimate your adversary but at the same time don’t ascribe super powers to him. I can still remember that picture of Mumuharri crying profusely in 2011 after yet another failed election bid.

Where was the super intelligence then? Monkey smart, na because him dey inside bush.

1 Like

Re: Is Fulani The Most Brilliant Race In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:41am On May 21, 2021
blues234:

That was never my intention, but to serve as a wake up call to southerners. If we don't get realistic with the situation of things, how do we now handle issues?

Bruv Southerners are not fools and Fulanis are not as intelligent as you're trying to proclaim them.

Anyone in Lagos now should tune in to 99.3 FM to listen to the roasting many are giving to Malami.

If anything, Southerners have 'sussed' the North and Fulanis out. All Southerners are saying, on the many radio phone-in discussions I am listening to daily, is that the utterances of Fulanis and Northerners like Pantami, Lawan, Bala Mohammed, our current IG of police etal show an agenda of supremacist ethnic takeover Buhari is heading.

Fulanis in power are not brilliant at all. They are raw and tactless. It is only the indifference or Southerners, which is now changing rapidly, that is allowing them to appear clever or domineering.

Just listen to Nigerian phone-in radio shows. They are all saying Malami etal are speaking the mind, prejudices and the ethno-religious supremacist agenda of the Fulani cabal ruling Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Is Fulani The Most Brilliant Race In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:08am On May 21, 2021
Collyweed:

Don’t underestimate your adversary but at the same time don’t ascribe super powers to him. I can still remember that picture of Mumuharri crying profusely in 2011 after yet another failed election bid.

Where was the super intelligence then? Monkey smart, na because him dey inside bush.

Correct yarn bro. OP is one of those insensitive folk not on ground or well-connected with the ' pulse'of the south.

Nairalander should listen to radio PHONE-IN shows to realize that most southerners are now awake to the agenda of Fulanis especially because of the actions and reckless comments of their leaders in charge of powerful Nigerian offices currently.

Believe me, decent Fulanis will forever be cursing this current bunch of Fulanis in power who are now condemning all Fulanis to appear as ethno-religious extremists and supremacists with a nefarious and evil aagenda against other Nigerians.

Fulanis are not especially intelligent. They were getting away with so much because Southerners never united enough, in thinking and action, to have their time before.

That has changed now especially because of the unintelligent and callous utterances of many Fulani and Northern leaders that exposes them as ethnocentric individuals placed in Nigerian leadership positions far above their station.

like a Senate President and number 3 citizen to all Nigerians who chose to talk like an ethnic champion only interested in serving the North without caring what the South wants. Drastic changes happen even in a few hours so let us keep watching .

Tune in to 99.3 FM folks.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today Is Cite At Home In Ambazonia / Have You Seen This Pictures? Do You Know The Back Story / I’ll Never Honour Their Call Again – Sen. Dino Melaye Threatens Arise Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.