Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

I’ll Never Honour Their Call Again – Sen. Dino Melaye Threatens Arise Tv - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Never Honour Their Call Again – Sen. Dino Melaye Threatens Arise Tv (1258 Views)

Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu / BREAKING: Tinubu Bullies,Threatens Arise TV Over Invitation To Town Hall Meeting / Sen. Dino Melaye Announced Victory Of Atiku At Ongoing PDP Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Never Honour Their Call Again – Sen. Dino Melaye Threatens Arise Tv by AyokiNews148: 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
Former Nigerian Senator representing Kogi West Senatorial district, Senator Dino Melaye, has taken to his official twitter handle to lash out his anger on Arise TV over the sudden cancelation of his exclusive interview. ayokinews.com reports

Dino Melaye had earlier on Sunday 18th July, 2021, taken to his official twitter handle to announce his exclusive interview on national issues with Arise TV.

“I will be on Arise TV by 5pm to discuss National Issues. Watch please and... https://ayokinews.com/ill-never-honour-their-call-again-sen-dino-melaye-threatens-arise-tv-over-interview-cancelation/
Re: I’ll Never Honour Their Call Again – Sen. Dino Melaye Threatens Arise Tv by Iyiataata92: 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
If you are against Buhari, you don't give interviews on the same TV station with him.
They won't allow you
Re: I’ll Never Honour Their Call Again – Sen. Dino Melaye Threatens Arise Tv by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2021
He's pained because everything he has planned out and boiling to talk about has been put to hurt shameless man. I hope the journalist will be fair enough to ask him about the things he has done for his people and the years they spent at the senate instead of showing cars luxury houses and wrist watches.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Never Honour Their Call Again – Sen. Dino Melaye Threatens Arise Tv by psucc(m): 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2021
MICHEALADEX:
Is spend because everything was planned out I'm boiling to talk about has been put to hurt shameless man. I hope the journalist will be fair enough to ask him about the things he has done for his people and the years they spent at the senate instead of showing cars luxury houses and wrist watches.
hmmm. Sometimes, it is great to keep away our ill-feelings. Honestly, SDM is the least problem you have. At least, when it became clearer to him, he lent his voice towards building a nation. Except for a few, all the Senators build empires for themselves from the largess they got from the Executive.

So who should you blame for nonperformance?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Never Honour Their Call Again – Sen. Dino Melaye Threatens Arise Tv by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2021
psucc:
hmmm. Sometimes, it is great to keep away our ill-feelings. Honestly, SDM is the least problem you have. At least, when it became clearer to him, he lent his voice towards building a nation. Except for a few, all the Senators build empires for themselves from the largess they got from the Executive.

So who should you blame for nonperformance?
I will put part of the blame on some Government parasatals that are suppose to be monitoring this people, but they are not. This lawmakers just fix ridiculous allowance and salaries for themselves

1 Like

Re: I’ll Never Honour Their Call Again – Sen. Dino Melaye Threatens Arise Tv by psucc(m): 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
I will put part of the blame on some Government parasatals that are suppose to be monitoring this people, but they are not. This lawmakers just fix ridiculous allowance and salaries for themselves
Your last sentence is quite wrong. It is a wrong assertion. They don't fix their pay. It is done by the Salaries and Wages Commission. And this Commission is controlled by the Executive. Therefore, by implication, it is the Executive that fixed the NASS wages.

2. Without the active connivance of and approval by the Executive, the NASS cannot fix or pay itself any wage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Never Honour Their Call Again – Sen. Dino Melaye Threatens Arise Tv by ntrukpum(m): 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
I've never taken this man and FFK serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Never Honour Their Call Again – Sen. Dino Melaye Threatens Arise Tv by babyfaceafrica: 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
psucc:
Your last sentence is quite wrong. It is a wrong assertion. They don't fix their pay. It is done by the Salaries and Wages Commission. And this Commission is controlled by the Executive. Therefore, by implication, it is the Executive that fixed the NASS wages.

2. Without the active connivance of and approval by the Executive, the NASS cannot fix or pay itself any wage.
Both Chambers rub each others back.. So same
Re: I’ll Never Honour Their Call Again – Sen. Dino Melaye Threatens Arise Tv by Jostoman: 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
ntrukpum:
I've never taken this man and FFK serious
did they even know your existence before.
Re: I’ll Never Honour Their Call Again – Sen. Dino Melaye Threatens Arise Tv by FakeUnity: 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2021
I've been watching Arise TV closely and they've been messing themselves up in the past few weeks.
They are yet to understand that the recent spike in interest in their TV was because Channels TV have f00ling around lately sounding like lacklustre pro-government NTA, so people felt they were a better alternative. Now people are getting fed up with Reuben Abati and his pro-buhari and pro-malami rhetorics since his last interview with buhari is the villa where left with large brown envelop for transport fare.

People would soon abandon Arise TV and find a better alternative that tells the truth and not what Liar mohammed and buhari wants to hear, and send them back to the doldrums.

(1) (Reply)

The Allegations Against DSP Kyari Are Not Weighty / Tinubu: You Bring Me Down Buhari, Have You Forget How I Help You Defeat Jonathan / Muslims And Migration To Christian Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.