Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,705 members, 7,862,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:27 AM

Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC (38783 Views)

'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC / I Left PDP Because I Was Expelled - Akpabio Tells Court / The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by fergie001: 10:05pm On May 20, 2021
garfield1:

He went with legor idagbo and mike etaba and of course Stephen odey in principle

Ok....why did you add Odey in principle? grin

That judgement was just one coined from partisanship.
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by Indispensable85(m): 10:08pm On May 20, 2021
fergie001:

I don't know who is related to Lai Mohammed now oooo...You said PDP is factionalised...I said NO.

Internal wrangling. Does the PDP in Edo State have 2 State EXCOs, Yes or No.

Understandably, HoR members from his Zone.

Na law definition of factionalize u dey use but me I dey use the dictionary meaning of factionalize.
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by fergie001: 10:11pm On May 20, 2021
Indispensable85:
Na law definition of factionalize u dey use but me I dey use the dictionary meaning of factionalize.
They are playing politics....Leave them alone.

You are not a PDP member, leave Dem nau. Let them scatter themselves, the better for the opposition sef.
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by Indispensable85(m): 10:15pm On May 20, 2021
fergie001:

Yes....Umahi is a politician.

Edo is a PDP State, I have mentioned that before. Except for Guber, it is a PDP State. APC don't command a following in CRS.

You over-estimate PDP in Lagos and I laugh. For Presidential, you will get a good showing but Guber....leave am.

I'm actually not particular about pdp Lagos sha but I'm sure ambode would've made thousands thumbprint on the umbrella if he had contested.

Is Odey a Senator?
grin

Ok
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by fergie001: 10:17pm On May 20, 2021
Indispensable85:
He had no structure..
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by Indispensable85(m): 10:17pm On May 20, 2021
fergie001:

They are playing politics....Leave them alone.

You are not a PDP member, leave Dem nau. Let them scatter themselves, the better for the opposition sef.

Lol........

Ok sir.......

For ambode he 4 pull vote for pdp not necessarily that the pdp as a party would've done much.
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by Indispensable85(m): 10:17pm On May 20, 2021
fergie001:

He had no structure..

2023 is here
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by fergie001: 10:19pm On May 20, 2021
Indispensable85:

Lol........

Ok sir.......

For ambode he 4 pull vote for pdp not necessarily that the pdp as a party would've done much.
See ehn....Our daddy in Lagos might enter coma if Lagos leave am.

The only person that almost did it was Funsho (of Blessed memory) in the 2003 Elections. Baba lean ehn.........that election pushed him because he was the only one standing!.
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by fergie001: 10:20pm On May 20, 2021
Indispensable85:
2023 is here
Ambode can't return nah.....his time has passed.

Well, I can't say because the people who make Governors in Lagos are still deliberating on it. Whatever they decide, we stand fast. grin cheesy
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by garfield1: 10:20pm On May 20, 2021
fergie001:

I don't know who is related to Lai Mohammed now oooo...You said PDP is factionalised...I said NO.

Internal wrangling. Does the PDP in Edo State have 2 State EXCOs, Yes or No.

Understandably, HoR members from his Zone.

Mike etaba is from crs central
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by fergie001: 10:21pm On May 20, 2021
garfield1:
Mike etaba is from crs central
There was one that won a re-run election once from Imoke's place....Can't remember his name again.
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by Indispensable85(m): 10:22pm On May 20, 2021
fergie001:

Ambode can't return nah.....his time has passed.

Well, I can't say because the people who make Governors in Lagos are still deliberating on it. Whatever they decide, we stand fast. grin cheesy

Hahahahaha....who dey make governors? Is it not the people? Lol.....
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by garfield1: 10:22pm On May 20, 2021
fergie001:

Ok....why did you add Odey in principle? grin

That judgement was just one coined from partisanship.

Odey is with him but cannot follow now till the election petition case is concluded
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by garfield1: 10:23pm On May 20, 2021
fergie001:

There was one that won a re-run election once from Imoke's place....Can't remember his name again.

Alex egbona.he won the main election also under apc
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by fergie001: 10:24pm On May 20, 2021
Indispensable85:
Hahahahaha....who dey make governors? Is it not the people? Lol.....
Which people?
Mtchewww, who is telling you that kind of lie?

grin cheesy
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by Indispensable85(m): 10:25pm On May 20, 2021
fergie001:

See ehn....Our daddy in Lagos might enter coma if Lagos leave am.

The only person that almost did it was Funsho (of Blessed memory) in the 2003 Elections. Baba lean ehn.........that election pushed him because he was the only one standing!.

Yeah.....Late Funsho Williams. That election hot oooo.....
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by fergie001: 10:25pm On May 20, 2021
garfield1:

Odey is with him but cannot follow now till the election petition case is concluded
Even the petition sef....Agi is copying both as respondents.

Tribunal sef go weak.
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by fergie001: 10:26pm On May 20, 2021
garfield1:

Alex Egbona. He won the main election also under APC
Yesssssss...I remember he has one Igbo-like name like that!
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by garfield1: 10:26pm On May 20, 2021
fergie001:

In a State where there is so much money to play with?

In a State where the Gov can be said to have performed at least average in his 1st term?

Two key players like sen Albert akpan and onofiok Luke supported udom.no one has thugs like Albert.even some brothers of akpabio refused to defect.the primary point was for buhari to get 25%
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by fergie001: 10:27pm On May 20, 2021
Indispensable85:
Yeah.....Late Funsho Williams. That election hot oooo.....
Yes.... He remains a great man.

1 Like

Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by garfield1: 10:27pm On May 20, 2021
fergie001:

I think Understandably...it should go to South.....but na where power strong e dey go sha.

Like in Abia....Ngwa are in pole-position.

Crs south have started issuing threats and making noise meaning that sandy has the edge
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by Indispensable85(m): 10:27pm On May 20, 2021
fergie001:

Which people?
Mtchewww, who is telling you that kind of lie?

grin cheesy

Hahahahaha.... Na wetin dey Constitution na..... The people elect their leaders na.....lol.....abeg leave oga alone jooor
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by fergie001: 10:28pm On May 20, 2021
garfield1:
Two key players like sen Albert akpan and onofiok Luke supported udom.no one has thugs like Albert.even some brothers of akpabio refused to defect.the primary point was for buhari to get 25%
Most of the SS/SE Govs went into that agreement.

The way they respect and worship that Senator Albert eeeehn
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by garfield1: 10:28pm On May 20, 2021
fergie001:

Even the petition sef....Agi is copying both as respondents.

Tribunal sef go weak.

After the case,he will surely move
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by fergie001: 10:29pm On May 20, 2021
Indispensable85:
Hahahahaha.... Na wetin dey Constitution na..... The people elect their leaders na.....lol.....abeg leave oga alone jooor
The two States I spend time regularly......it is decided inside a room....People no get any say ooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by garfield1: 10:30pm On May 20, 2021
fergie001:

I don't know of now..but you can ask..... CRS votes Party and not candidate.

Ivara esu went with him unfortunately for me
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by fergie001: 10:31pm On May 20, 2021
garfield1:

Crs south have started issuing threats and making noise meaning that sandy has the edge
That is the kind of showdown prepping in Abia now with the Ngwa bloc deciding to stay put after Ikpeazu. What has been saving the PDP in the SE/SS is this rotational thing, once they ditch it...there is trouble.

garfield1:

After the case,he will surely move
Definitely.
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by fergie001: 10:32pm On May 20, 2021
garfield1:
Ivara esu went with him unfortunately for me
Unfortunately how?

Baba go go nah...
He has passed his prime already...
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by garfield1: 10:34pm On May 20, 2021
fergie001:

That is the kind of showdown prepping in Abia now with the Ngwa bloc deciding to stay put after Ikpeazu. What has been saving the PDP in the SE/SS is this rotational thing, once they ditch it...there is trouble.

Definitely.

The flanks of pdp in ss/se is being overrun.they have depended top much on rigging and incumbency.they need to start courting grsssrooted and popular politicians and also change tactics
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by garfield1: 10:35pm On May 20, 2021
fergie001:

Unfortunately how?

Baba go go nah...
He has passed his prime already...

He should have remained loyal to imoke and get impeached.I want to go for house of assembly,he is blocking me
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by fergie001: 10:39pm On May 20, 2021
garfield1:

He should have remained loyal to imoke and get impeached.I want to go for house of assembly,he is blocking me

grin grin cheesy cheesy

Goan beg him nah.
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by fergie001: 10:41pm On May 20, 2021
garfield1:

The flanks of pdp in ss/se is being overrun.they have depended top much on rigging and incumbency.they need to start courting grsssrooted and popular politicians and also change tactics
Not that.....APC is helping them. Once I don't have it, no one else will.

That's how PDP moves unchallenged.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week / Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration / FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.