Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,906 members, 7,956,415 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:31 AM

5 Ways To Revolutionize The Hiring Process - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Ways To Revolutionize The Hiring Process (5903 Views)

Computer Skills The Hiring Manager Is Looking For In Your CV / 5 Ways To Get A Job Without Experience. / 5 Ways The COVID-19 Pandemic Will Affect Your Job Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 5 Ways To Revolutionize The Hiring Process by HRSweetness(f): 10:59am On May 21, 2021
post=101911265:

And we do this most times @[/b]

[b]We Involve More People in the Hiring Process.

We sometimes Invite some of our colleagues to the interviews.
We let them ask a question or two,
and then ask them what they think about the candidates.
It is important to see how the team perceives the personalities who are about to join.

We also focus on the Goals

What exactly do you want this person to do for us @MANNA?
Their skills and competences matter most.
As for the education and experience; those are of secondary importance.
We envision this candidate in the office environment. How would they do?
What goals would they help the organization reach?
And from their, we make a congent decision about them.

More tips for the hiring process...

Build a strong employer brand.
Move as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Write better job descriptions.
Embrace digital trends and social media.
Fit the personality to the job.
Improve your interviews.
Keep an eye on your reviews.

Why do you go to Google, copy articles and paste them here with the false claim that they are either your ideas or the one you call sisi Yewande's?

Is it in a bid to impress or sound intelligent? undecided

Plagiarism is an intellectual property theft. Please stop it. angry
Re: 5 Ways To Revolutionize The Hiring Process by Emeka71(m): 12:30pm On May 21, 2021
Hello Dyt please follow me on twitter and LinkedIn @Emeka Anyasi e-mail is emi_739@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Leaving My Abusive Job Tomorrow 31st October (please I Need A New Job) / Nigeria Search N Rescue Guard / 2014 Qatar Airways Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.