Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Chaos In Oshodi Lagos State Following Sporadic Shootings From Military Men. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chaos In Oshodi Lagos State Following Sporadic Shootings From Military Men. (730 Views)

N10.9 Billion Worth Of Properties Seized From Military Officer / Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car / Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chaos In Oshodi Lagos State Following Sporadic Shootings From Military Men. by Kayzy8: 3:09pm On May 20, 2021
Chaos in Oshodi Lagos State following sporadic shootings from military men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2LxRD7xOBM
Re: Chaos In Oshodi Lagos State Following Sporadic Shootings From Military Men. by Luigi02(m): 3:12pm On May 20, 2021
What are they shooting at? undecided
Re: Chaos In Oshodi Lagos State Following Sporadic Shootings From Military Men. by ShobayoEmma(m): 3:13pm On May 20, 2021
Regardless of what happened, Lagos State must be protected because that is our soon to be commercial center of our Oduduwa Nation.

Buhari a good man with evil Intensions
Re: Chaos In Oshodi Lagos State Following Sporadic Shootings From Military Men. by marveangel(m): 3:21pm On May 20, 2021
ShobayoEmma:
Regardless of what happened, Lagos State must be protected because that is our soon to be commercial center of our Oduduwa Nation.

Buhari a good man with evil Intensions
But how can a good man have evil intentions...does that not make him bad
Re: Chaos In Oshodi Lagos State Following Sporadic Shootings From Military Men. by Acidiously: 3:27pm On May 20, 2021
Unrest all over the country and some people are more concerned with MNK and Ipob next meal
Re: Chaos In Oshodi Lagos State Following Sporadic Shootings From Military Men. by Resurrection212: 3:32pm On May 20, 2021
Indiscipline is what i can call this among Nigerian airforce because one of your people dead and you are destroying the peace of the whole state.

The gun you are using to chase the masses was bought by their hard earned. What nonsense is going on in this country.
Re: Chaos In Oshodi Lagos State Following Sporadic Shootings From Military Men. by yesloaded: 6:11pm On May 20, 2021
Resurrection212:
Indiscipline is what i can call this among Nigerian airforce because one of your people dead and you are destroying the peace of the whole state.

The gun you are using to chase the masses was bought by their hard earned. What nonsense is going on in this country.

This is no 1 reason I feel sad each time government steal from masses in the name of various tax. Gun that was supposed to be used to protect the masses is now used against them

I don't support the attack on the armed personnel but these people should go after culprit instead of innocent people going about their normal business

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Sue/report A Loan Shark In Nigeria / He Bluntly Told Me To Start Fraudulent Activities (yahoo) / How Realnaps Scammed Me Of 50k Beware Everybody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.