Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

"I Was Offered N100 Million To Incriminate Davido In The Death Of Tagbo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "I Was Offered N100 Million To Incriminate Davido In The Death Of Tagbo (268 Views)

The Facts And Mysteries Surrounding The Death Of Tagbo Umeike / ‘lies Everywhere’ – Davido Reacts To New Reports On Tagbo’s Death / Davido In Fresh Trouble Over Tagbo And DJ Olu Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Was Offered N100 Million To Incriminate Davido In The Death Of Tagbo by Infoexpert24: 3:14pm On May 20, 2021
Davido’s Former PA, Aloma has revealed that he was offered a whooping sum of hundred million naira to implicate Davido in the death of his friend Tagbo.

Infoexpert24 recalls how the news of the death of Tagbo broke the Internet in 2017 not because he was famous but because of the circumstances surrounding his death. Tagbo was reportedly last seen with Davido and his crew before his sudden death

In a video making the rounds on social media, Aloma said he was told to make a statement to implicate Davido.

“This is the first time I’ll say this. When I was at the Lion Building with Tagbo’s lawyer, they said I should write a statement that Davido killed Tagbo,” he said.

“They offered me a blank cheque of N100m to just say Davido killed him, that he sent me.”

The news of Tagbo's death was announced by Nollywood actress, Caroline Danjuma who claimed to be a close friend to the deceased. She went on to call out Davido over his involvement in Tagbo's death.

CONTINUE READING HERE: https://infoexpert24.com/2021/05/20/i-was-offered-n100-million-to-incriminate-davido-in-the-death-of-his-friend-tagbo-aloma-dmw-reveals-video/

Re: "I Was Offered N100 Million To Incriminate Davido In The Death Of Tagbo by Olarewaju89: 3:16pm On May 20, 2021
Did you reject it..?

Thank your God that you reject the money if not your name for be SORRY now.

(1) (Reply)

El-zakzaky: Islamic Movement Petitions Nhrc, Eu & Un Against Igp And Coas / UK Unveils 5yr Girls' Education Action Plan / Aksg Set Five Man C'tt To Investigate The Expulsion Of Aksu Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.