Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,791 members, 7,851,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

Pictures On Nigeria History That Will Take Your Breath Away. SEE!! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures On Nigeria History That Will Take Your Breath Away. SEE!! (1303 Views)

Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport / Travel Ban On Nigeria: Official US Statement / Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures On Nigeria History That Will Take Your Breath Away. SEE!! by ChiefSosa(m): 5:29pm On May 20, 2021
Just imagine if it were possible for these people to see how Nigeria is today! We have the good and bad sides but, the bad sides are WAY more than the good. This particular picture really touched me. Awoof really dey run belle:

1 Like

Re: Pictures On Nigeria History That Will Take Your Breath Away. SEE!! by heniford2: 4:23pm On May 21, 2021
I feel bitterly bad about our country
Re: Pictures On Nigeria History That Will Take Your Breath Away. SEE!! by Nobody: 5:20am On Nov 20, 2021
Seun
Lalasticlacla
Mynd44
Front page material
Re: Pictures On Nigeria History That Will Take Your Breath Away. SEE!! by Biafrarep(m): 8:42am On Nov 24, 2021
Wow, nostalgic pictures!
These pictures reinforces the believe that Nigeria has continued to retrogress. And based on the Law of Uniformitarianism i.e. the past is key to the future, it becomes apparent that things will only continue to retrogress or at best remain stagnated.

Is that the future we all want? Sometimes I wish that Nigeria will get its acts together and truly become great for the sake of Black man and Africa, but from the look of things, such will never happen, instead we are now a disgrace.

Shame!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is What We Face Being Black I(video) / Running Away From Nigeria: Is It Morally Right? / How Much Is The Transport Fare From Ilorin To Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.