Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

If You're Given N500k For A Phone, What Phone Will You Get? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If You're Given N500k For A Phone, What Phone Will You Get? (2109 Views)

Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? / oraimo Toast PD Pro: How Your Phone Will Go From 0-60% In 30 Minutes / What 40K Phone Will You Recommend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You're Given N500k For A Phone, What Phone Will You Get? by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 21, 2021
I'll buy a very good digital camera and start my YouTube channel to promote my biz and other things I do.
Re: If You're Given N500k For A Phone, What Phone Will You Get? by ddjay: 2:50pm On May 23, 2021
KrazyDave16:
Sony Xperia 1 II or 1 III
You may not get android and security updates. Sony xperia market has moved out of africa
Re: If You're Given N500k For A Phone, What Phone Will You Get? by KrazyDave16(m): 7:28am On May 24, 2021
ddjay:

You may not get android and security updates. Sony xperia market has moved out of africa
They both got unlocked variants.

Don't care if they move out of Earth, provided there are means to get it.

Updates, after seeing LG Mobile fold up and seeing how they heavily marketed the 1 iii, I know they gonna try n deliver.
Re: If You're Given N500k For A Phone, What Phone Will You Get? by AmadorSays: 11:35am On May 24, 2021
500k kwa, na to kukuma buy Camon 17 pro, keep your remaining change
Re: If You're Given N500k For A Phone, What Phone Will You Get? by AmadorSays: 11:38am On May 24, 2021
but you can also get a phone that has an amazing camera that can serve you for you youtube things, the camon 17 will do
CharisEleos:
I'll buy a very good digital camera and start my YouTube channel to promote my biz and other things I do.

Re: If You're Given N500k For A Phone, What Phone Will You Get? by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 24, 2021
AmadorSays:
but you can also get a phone that has an amazing camera that can serve you for you youtube things, the camon 17 will do

Does it have editing features?

You know a camera would have so many features for that purpose. That's why I prefer it. Plus it hardly has screen problems.
Re: If You're Given N500k For A Phone, What Phone Will You Get? by AmadorSays: 1:45pm On May 24, 2021
yes it does, the camon 17 camera comes with so many features, you could look up the specs and see for yourself first hand
CharisEleos:

Does it have editing features?

You know a camera would have so many features for that purpose. That's why I prefer it. Plus it hardly has screen problems.
Re: If You're Given N500k For A Phone, What Phone Will You Get? by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 24, 2021
AmadorSays:
yes it does, the camon 17 camera comes with so many features, you could look up the specs and see for yourself first hand

Ok.

It's just that I don't like carrying big/expensive phone about for fear of it being stolen or getting lost. Not a phone freak.
Re: If You're Given N500k For A Phone, What Phone Will You Get? by Marcus2(m): 2:10pm On May 24, 2021
Samsung Galaxy Z flip.
Re: If You're Given N500k For A Phone, What Phone Will You Get? by investigator007: 7:18pm On May 24, 2021
wow, 500k can get him two different shades of the camon 17 pro with enough change sef grin
Re: If You're Given N500k For A Phone, What Phone Will You Get? by NightFood: 7:27pm On May 24, 2021
i will just buy one cheap tecno phone and use the remaining money for business grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Byepass Mtn Bbc 200mb Limit / A Must Read To All Blackberry User!!! / Pls Help! Techno S9 Not Charging While On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.