Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? (35177 Views)

My Terrible Experience After Buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s Phone What Should I Do / Just Got Myself The Galaxy S21 Ultra. / If You're Given N500k For A Phone, What Phone Will You Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by tobbyteee: 3:53pm On Jan 24, 2022
Hi Nairalanders, I just got myself a brand new Infinix Hot 11S after so much contemplation on which Infinix product to buy.

I hope I made the right choice guys grin grin

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by ItsGoodToBeGood: 3:57pm On Jan 24, 2022
I think you should do giveaway,,

Congrats

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by nifemi25(m): 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
This calls for celebration ....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by RaisedByWolves: 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
You wasted your hard end money to buy a substandard Chinese product?

I don't mean Chinese products are bad no!! All products are made in china but transsion phones namely Tecno, infinix and itel fail to meet the Chinese market standards so they are not sold in China or most Asian countries. You can't go to Hong Kong and ask for Tecno phone in a shop. Or in Thailand or in Singapore... Those phones are so low quality they are only sold where transsion can bribe the government to allow them sell . Prepare to cry in some months time when the so called fast charging starts to slow charge .. when the camera is some how magically downgrading itself to 12 MP grin

Guy you just wasted your money

340 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by Benjaniblinks(m): 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
Don't worry, it'll soon hot

111 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by neuf(m): 4:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
Good for you!... Enjoy your new toy

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by Kirkman: 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
First and foremost, congratulations o!. Do give us feedback review in the next 6 months to 1 year. Especially in the camera segment. I wan check something grin

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by tobbyteee: 5:00pm On Jan 24, 2022
RaisedByWolves:

I don't mean Chinese products are bad no!! All products are made in chine but transsion phones namely Tecno, infinix and itel fail to meet the Chinese market standards so they are not sold in China or most Asian countries. You can't go to Hong Kong and ask for Tecno phone in a shop. Or in Thailand or in Singapore... Those phones are so low quality they are only sold where transsion can bribe the government to allow them sell . Prepare to cry in some months time.when the so ed fast charging times to slow charging .. when the camera is some how magically downgrading itself to 12 MP grin

God forbid, me I won't cry o

I'll enjoy my phone in peace grin

228 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by tobbyteee: 5:01pm On Jan 24, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:
I think you should do giveaway,,

Congrats
Lol, thanks man grin
Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by tobbyteee: 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
neuf:
Good for you!... Enjoy your new toy
mtcheew!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by tobbyteee: 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
Kirkman:
First and foremost, congratulations o!. Do give us feedback review in the next 6 months to 1 year. Especially in the camera segment. I wan check something grin
Sure, I will cheesy

Stay tuned

2 Likes

Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by ItsGoodToBeGood: 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2022
tobbyteee:
Lol, thanks man grin

3 Likes

Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by Jirilistic(m): 5:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
Wow nice one op.
Didn't know hot 11s was available in Nigeria
Thought it was only hot 11 and hot 11play
The phone is quite capable
Where did u buy it

3 Likes

Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by Tunechi5(m): 5:23pm On Jan 24, 2022
Lol u for just carry yh money go buy galaxy s6

3 Likes

Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 24, 2022
Please enjoy your phone as long as it's serving you.

9 Likes

Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by gistray: 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2022
You just got a brand new Toy

Everything about that rubber feels and looks like a Toy

Wasted money

Worst still you could have gotten iPhone 5

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
tobbyteee:

No mind am. Nothing wey no dey spoil eventually.

If the brands he mentioned are as bad, they would have folded a long time ago.

Enjoy your phone abeg.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by Damisic: 6:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
How much did u get the phone boss

2 Likes

Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by MufasaLion: 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
You left Apple, Google Pixel and Samsung for this toy?

Goodluck!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by Randerl: 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
tobbyteee:
Hi Nairalanders, I just got myself a brand new Infinix Hot 11S after so much contemplation on which Infinix product to buy.

Chief Lada Infinix, Welcome Sir

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by neuf(m): 6:30pm On Jan 24, 2022
tobbyteee:
mtcheew!

Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by Mustiboy(m): 6:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
See as the punch hole take a full plot of land on its own

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by TalkTalkTwins(m): 6:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
Don't mind them bro, the phone is okay

While I'm not a fan of Infinix, I currently use a Huawei device and I'm enjoying it

I've used Infinix Hot 4 Lite and it served me for close to a year, in fact, I had to gift it to someone

Use whatever rocks your boat, whether Apple, Samsung, Infinix or Huawei

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by Capitalpunisher: 6:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
tobbyteee:

congratulations bro, how much was that, i think I need one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by Jazzman01: 6:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
tobbyteee:

Don't mind him, he is a Xiaomi marketer. Very toxic set of individuals. But I don't really blame them, they have to do what they are being paid for.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by delex004(m): 6:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
tobbyteee:

How much please
Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by Jazzman01: 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
RaisedByWolves:

I don't mean Chinese products are bad no!! All products are made in chine but transsion phones namely Tecno, infinix and itel fail to meet the Chinese market standards so they are not sold in China or most Asian countries. You can't go to Hong Kong and ask for Tecno phone in a shop. Or in Thailand or in Singapore... Those phones are so low quality they are only sold where transsion can bribe the government to allow them sell . Prepare to cry in some months time.when the so ed fast charging times to slow charging .. when the camera is some how magically downgrading itself to 12 MP grin

cc; atheistandproud here is one of your toxic comrades killing the phone section

3 Likes

Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by GreaterFuture(m): 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
Good for you, hope you enjoy your Phone.

if you need a new phone, a new Umidigi A9 Pro, is available for Sale
8GB/128GB
All set and Spanking new.
₦63k
Location is Iktoun, Lagos
Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by SugarCake: 7:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
tobbyteee:

pls How much is it
Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by xorojinxx: 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2022
I'm a Xiaomi phone user, and personally, I strongly believe everyone has the sole responsibility of choosing any phone he/she likes.

So to the OP, enjoy your new machine, and don't let anyone put fear and doubt in you.

I do hope you maximize your new toy.

22 Likes

Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by delex004(m): 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2022
GreaterFuture:
New A9 Pro available for Sale
8GB/128GB
All set and Spanking new.

₦64k
Location is Iktoun, Lagos

Samsung or Umidigi

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

17 Things That Are Too Real For Iphone Users In Nigeria / Whatsapp Banned Me For 24hours / Help, Indian And Pakistani Hackers Are Seriously Making My Life Miserable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.