Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State (53299 Views)

Another Funny Resignation Letter Of APC Leader In Edo / Akemokue Lukman Funny Resignation Letter From An APC Ward Chairman In Edo / Voters Block Osun PDP Member From Leaving Until She Pays As Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by eyamensah(m): 4:37pm On May 20, 2021
Following the defection of Governor Ayade to the APC today, some of his aides are beginning to decamp with him too. An example can be seen in the funny language and tone of this letter below:

Governrnent of Cross River State, Nigeria
LETTER OF RESIGNATION
Dave
shebl you follow see the quarrel from 2019 till now?
Shebi you don hear say Governor don move? Abeg you go open that secretariate make I pack my chairs, na Ayade money I used buy am.

I no dey do again

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by PrinceOfLagos: 4:41pm On May 20, 2021
Ayade money or Cross river state tax payers money ?

Smh for this country and her leaders

253 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by Simplyleo: 4:42pm On May 20, 2021
My likee.

We don't have to kill ourselves just to communicate the way oyigbo like am.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by Mynd44: 4:43pm On May 20, 2021
Local politics is always funny AF

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 20, 2021
Mehhhhhhhn,.... E soak cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by Olatomiwami(m): 4:45pm On May 20, 2021
Nah the Shebi shebi deh make me laugh, shebi nah yoruba language now, how it come enter Cross Rivers Vocab? The man nah lagosian oh grin

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:46pm On May 20, 2021
PDP is dead in Cross River State....We are on ground..

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by PapaBaby: 4:50pm On May 20, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
This was what you said when Akpabio left PDP.
Remind me of his performance during the election.

174 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 20, 2021
Noted
Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by PissfulProtester: 4:52pm On May 20, 2021
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by iokpebholo: 4:53pm On May 20, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
hahahahahahaha....Ayade is a worthless politician any time any day

105 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by helinues: 4:55pm On May 20, 2021
As expected..His loyalists will definitely move with Ayade to Apc

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by Siwisheswereesh: 5:17pm On May 20, 2021
Nonsense!
Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by Kindledlight(m): 7:38pm On May 20, 2021
I just finished watching Ayade on channels where he said more PDP governors are joining APC to collaborate what Yahaya Bello told us long ago.

He said them in PDP especially as governors know what is happening in Nigeria.

I said the same thing when the news was out in the afternoon.

Nigeria the more we look, the less we see.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 20, 2021
Lol grin
Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by Factfinder1(m): 9:08pm On May 20, 2021
Stale
Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 20, 2021
I'm tired of shaking my head for this country

2 Likes

Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by MackIV(m): 9:09pm On May 20, 2021
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by Smarter4326: 9:09pm On May 20, 2021
As expected..His loyalists will definitely move with Ayade to Apc

1 Like

Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by 1heavensent: 9:09pm On May 20, 2021
L

1 Like

Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by iampeterben(m): 9:09pm On May 20, 2021
Ment people everywhere, even in government offices.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by wunmi590(m): 9:10pm On May 20, 2021
tongue

This kind of political resignation can only happen in a zoo country being governed by a zoo keeper.

Can you imagine a resignation letter, and this stupid and rubbish letter would be filed....

I used to believe nigerians should give professors chance to rule this country....

But we the bad leadership of ayade and some of the nincompup calling themselves professors under this Buhari leadership, then I came to the conclusion that, 95% of Nigerian professors bought their certificate...

Believe me you, this is the end of that name ayade in cross river politics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by sofiscatedmoron: 9:10pm On May 20, 2021
Must be an old member of Apc because they speak bad English

1 Like

Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by hopexter(m): 9:10pm On May 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Ayade money or Cross river state tax payers money ?

Smh for this country and her leaders

No mind the ass-licker undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by Bunnatex(m): 9:10pm On May 20, 2021
That's communication if you ask me. The bottom line is that the idea and message has been passed. We can't be more English more than the Englishmen

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by Revere27: 9:11pm On May 20, 2021
cool
Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by Alejobs: 9:12pm On May 20, 2021
angry
Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by kenzysmith: 9:12pm On May 20, 2021
Ben ayade just said goodbye to senate seat 2023 if a PDP feed a goat against ayade for the senate sit the goat will win landslide .Akpabio is stilling rueing his misatake. The best ayade can get is a minister row . akpabio be like u come here too

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari / Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos) / Governor Uzodinma Meets Suleiman Njoku, New Chief Imam Of Imo State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.