Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State (53297 Views)

Another Funny Resignation Letter Of APC Leader In Edo / Akemokue Lukman Funny Resignation Letter From An APC Ward Chairman In Edo / Voters Block Osun PDP Member From Leaving Until She Pays As Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by iokpebholo: 5:25am On May 21, 2021
Exponential101:
I am telling Ebele Jonathan own was the worse. A drunk without thesis becoming a professor. Lol.

u still hating on Jonathan right?when fuel is now 370

1 Like

Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by Phcmayor(m): 6:29am On May 21, 2021
We don't blame him, the quality education in Nigeria
Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by Miracle1991: 6:45am On May 21, 2021
PapaBaby:

This was what you said when Akpabio left PDP.
Remind me of his performance during the election.
there is different between a governor and a senator. A governor is the leader of the party in his state.

1 Like

Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by TUTU147: 7:19am On May 21, 2021
Imagine the man when dey represent us
Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by Elonmuskfan: 7:56am On May 21, 2021
Mynd44:
Local politics is always funny AF
when power is devolutionalized to local government level. Local government and ward chairmen politics will be hotter and president will be left alone.

1 Like

Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by Nobody: 8:05am On May 21, 2021
I tire for Nigeria.
Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by Emmanuelellah: 8:07am On May 21, 2021
All APC members where once PDP members so it's as usual. Same people same party are still leading us. No difference.
Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by mu2sa2: 8:12am On May 21, 2021
wunmi590:
tongue

This kind of political resignation can only happen in a zoo country being governed by a zoo keeper.

Can you imagine a resignation letter, and this stupid and rubbish letter would be filed....

I used to believe nigerians should give professors chance to rule this country....

But we the bad leadership of ayade and some of the nincompup calling themselves professors under this Buhari leadership, then I came to the conclusion that, 95% of Nigerian professors bought their certificate...

Believe me you, this is the end of that name ayade in cross river politics
Chai, see zoo dweller's lamentation!
Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by poiZon: 9:22am On May 21, 2021
Kindledlight:

All of them cannot move, we know those that are moving and for herdsmen it is only if you want to be political most of us know who they truly are.
They r fulanis.
Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by ebuclassic18(m): 9:24am On May 21, 2021
he thinks is funny
Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by Wierdceo: 12:13pm On May 21, 2021
Grandmaster4:
I'm tired of shaking my head for this country
Hahahahaah. So what are you going to be shaking now?
Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 21, 2021
cross river looks like a typical rural community now, anyone who left it 10years ago wont recognize it, wont even like it.
Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by Ikinternational: 1:14pm On May 21, 2021
Bunnatex:
That's communication if you ask me. The bottom line is that the idea and message has been passed. We can't be more English more than the Englishmen

and he makes his point with perfectly good English.

you can't make this shit up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos) / Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia / Gov. Sanwo-Olu And His Deputy, Inspect The Apapa Traffic Gridlock - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.