Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,562 members, 7,955,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:32 PM

Epl Top 4: Predict With Reasons Who Will Bow Out Come 23rd May 2021 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Epl Top 4: Predict With Reasons Who Will Bow Out Come 23rd May 2021 (185 Views)

European Super League: Who Do You Think Will Bow First? / Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' / Sevilla Trolls EPL Top Four Race With Epic Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Epl Top 4: Predict With Reasons Who Will Bow Out Come 23rd May 2021 by Kulas: 5:04pm On May 20, 2021
The race for EPL top four is very interesting one this season unlike some seasons where by now the top 4 is already sealed by 37 matches already played.
While Man City and Man U have long before now made it,the race on who will occupy the 3rd and 4th positions among Chelsea, Liverpool and Leicester City is still undecided even though they are currently in 3rd,4th and 5th positions.

Chelsea, Liverpool and Leicester City will face Aston Villa, Crystal Palace and Tottenham respectively come 23td May and what makes it interesting is any of them that loses that day is definitely out if the other two win their matches. From my view,I see that Leicester City is most likely to be put

Who do you think with reasons will not make it to the top 4.
Re: Epl Top 4: Predict With Reasons Who Will Bow Out Come 23rd May 2021 by Pierocash(m): 5:53pm On May 20, 2021
When I was telling people few weeks ago that Leicester city is destined for Europa ,people where busy ranting.

Leicester is going to Europa as usual because they will still be beating by Tottenham. While Chelsea ,and Liverpool are both winning

(1) (Reply)

Latest Sports News For Tuesday May 25, 2021 / Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Named 2020-21 Serie A Forward Of The Year / Netherlands Vs Scotland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.