Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

“I Wish My Mother Is Here,” – Iheanacho Talks About His Biggest Regret - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / “I Wish My Mother Is Here,” – Iheanacho Talks About His Biggest Regret (335 Views)

Asisat Oshoala's Mother Is Dead (Video) / Okocha: Missing Out On CAF POTY Award My Biggest Regret / Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Wish My Mother Is Here,” – Iheanacho Talks About His Biggest Regret by Ibiyemi1993(m): 5:17pm On May 20, 2021
Kelechi Iheanacho lost his mother, Mercy to cold hands of death when he was just 16 years old....https://betnaija.bet/2021/05/20/i-wish-my-mother-is-here-iheanacho-talks-about-his-biggest-regret/

1 Share

Re: “I Wish My Mother Is Here,” – Iheanacho Talks About His Biggest Regret by okk4sure: 5:29pm On May 20, 2021
Eh yah!Sorry oh!
Re: “I Wish My Mother Is Here,” – Iheanacho Talks About His Biggest Regret by habsydiamond(m): 5:38pm On May 20, 2021
It's not easy to loss the mother when one is still young... The motherly love and care is very important in the life of a child.... I am not talking of those shakushaku mom's like those that give shisha to their sons and daughters to be high at such a very young age oo... I mean real mothers out there... I pray those of us with ours won't loss them young...
Re: “I Wish My Mother Is Here,” – Iheanacho Talks About His Biggest Regret by Deborah98(f): 5:45pm On May 20, 2021
Chai... Sorry bro,she's proud of you wherever she is right now .. Those of us who haven't made it in life to at least appreciate our parents,may God give them long life to enjoy our success Amen �
Re: “I Wish My Mother Is Here,” – Iheanacho Talks About His Biggest Regret by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 20, 2021
Oh sorry bro. Though I still have my parents well and gallant, I know what it means to loose one of em. Hope marries a good wife. Most men who lost their mothers when single end up marrying b.p causing wife.... N.b most slay queens of today secretly wish they marry a motherless husband
Re: “I Wish My Mother Is Here,” – Iheanacho Talks About His Biggest Regret by paulolee(m): 7:28pm On May 20, 2021
DTS life for u bro...jus accept it n move on..

(1) (Reply)

1 Spectranet, 5 HP Laptops For Sale,mini Laptop �also Available. / Ruben Dias Wins Premier League Player Of The Season Award / Israel Adesanya Ready To Defend UFC Middleweight Title Against Marvin Vettori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.