Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

[b]10 PC AAA Title Games You Can Run On Your Low End Pc's.[/b] - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / [b]10 PC AAA Title Games You Can Run On Your Low End Pc's.[/b] (1772 Views)

Do Not Buy PES 2019 If You Have A Low-end PC. Get 2017 With '18/19 Patch Instead / Good Games You Can Play On Low-end Pc's / Here's Why An AAA Nigerian Video Game Title Is Highly Unlikely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[b]10 PC AAA Title Games You Can Run On Your Low End Pc's.[/b] by majesticguy: 5:46pm On May 20, 2021
PC gaming is very much expensive when compared to other alternatives in the gaming world.
It'd basically cost one an arm to get a good gaming laptop to enjoy most of these AAA titles. Great News........ you can still keep your arm & enjoy most modern titles, as I'd be sharing 10 AAA titles that'd simply work on your low end potato PC.

My PC specs are as follows:
Processor: core i5 (3rd generation) @2.8ghz
Graphics Card: 1gb AMD Radeon 7570m series
Storage Type: 500HDD
Ram: 8gb( 4×4 DDR3 PCL)

For you PC games, game trainers/cheats etc... WhatsApp 08175047213. All our games are pocket friendly.
Re: [b]10 PC AAA Title Games You Can Run On Your Low End Pc's.[/b] by majesticguy: 5:47pm On May 20, 2021
COD WW2

I got to give it to the developers of this game ( Sledgehammer games & Raven software). Both coys really did pretty impressive here. At a resolution of 1024 × 600, she quit well with it's Fps shuttling between 15-35. Also, at the afformentioed resolution, the graphics details were pretty ok & no were near an eyesore.

Re: [b]10 PC AAA Title Games You Can Run On Your Low End Pc's.[/b] by majesticguy: 5:48pm On May 20, 2021
Farcry 5

This was one game UBISOFT specifically made for low end AMD graphics card. Even at very low settings, the graphics details was top notch. At 1024 × 720 the fps was between 15-40.

Re: [b]10 PC AAA Title Games You Can Run On Your Low End Pc's.[/b] by majesticguy: 5:49pm On May 20, 2021
Farcry New Dawn

Like it's direct predecessor before it, New Dawn simply lived up to the family's name. In terms of the graphics details & the fluidity of gameplay, it kinda out performed it's elder sibling Farcry 5. Fps was same as it direct predecessor.

Re: [b]10 PC AAA Title Games You Can Run On Your Low End Pc's.[/b] by majesticguy: 5:50pm On May 20, 2021
Tom Clancy Ghost Recon wildland

Wildland is one of the biggest open world games that was ever published by UBISOFT & as such, it really took a toll on my potato laptop. After some few tweaks & settings, I was able to run it at 1024 × 600. Fps was between 15-25, but the graphics details suffered quite a lot. But it was very much playable.

Re: [b]10 PC AAA Title Games You Can Run On Your Low End Pc's.[/b] by majesticguy: 5:51pm On May 20, 2021
Tom Clancy The Division

This was kinda a little bit below Wildland, but the good news is that at a resolution of 800 × 600, she runs pretty good. The only down side was the graphics details.

Re: [b]10 PC AAA Title Games You Can Run On Your Low End Pc's.[/b] by majesticguy: 5:51pm On May 20, 2021
Battlefield 1

Battlefield 1 for me, was one heck of an optimized game. The graphics details were simply gorgeous, the fps at 1600 × 900 was between 10-15, meaning you could actually get far more fps if you are willing to compromise on the resolution & most of the settings. If set to average all through, one would be 100% sure of fluidity in game play.

Re: [b]10 PC AAA Title Games You Can Run On Your Low End Pc's.[/b] by majesticguy: 5:52pm On May 20, 2021
Battlefield 5

Well.........the game was very much playable. The only down side was the graphics details. We all know that Battlefield 5 graphics details tops all of its predecessors, and as such, tunning down the settings to it's lowest would sure get one a playable fps, but at the detriment of the graphics details.

Re: [b]10 PC AAA Title Games You Can Run On Your Low End Pc's.[/b] by majesticguy: 5:53pm On May 20, 2021
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

I was able to run this on a 4gb ram laptop. With it settings at low, my fps was between 15-20. Graphics details at 4gb ram was also quite fair, meaning if you throw in more Ram(probably another 4gb), and tweak the settings to normal/average, in other to gain more fps & a far richer graphics details.

Re: [b]10 PC AAA Title Games You Can Run On Your Low End Pc's.[/b] by majesticguy: 5:54pm On May 20, 2021
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis(2020)

I got to give it to Capcom on this one. Resident Evil 2 remake & 7 Biohazard wasn't able to run on my system, but surprisingly RE3 ran flawlessly. My fps was between 20-40, and the graphics details was an eye candy so to speak. I am very much impressed with the level of work Capcom put into this game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [b]10 PC AAA Title Games You Can Run On Your Low End Pc's.[/b] by majesticguy: 5:54pm On May 20, 2021
GTA 5

GTA 5 ranks as the very best optimized open world game ever released on PC. Even at 4gb ram it's graphics details is very much appealing & it gave a very fluid Fps. If you really want to enjoy the game, have at least 8gb of Ram & then, you'd be able to tweak up the settings so as to enjoy a far superior gameplay experience with gorgeous eye candy graphics details & an fps with the speed of light.

Re: [b]10 PC AAA Title Games You Can Run On Your Low End Pc's.[/b] by operAhdam: 6:03pm On May 20, 2021
Abeg which sites I fit download PC games
Re: [b]10 PC AAA Title Games You Can Run On Your Low End Pc's.[/b] by majesticguy: 6:07pm On May 20, 2021
Re: [b]10 PC AAA Title Games You Can Run On Your Low End Pc's.[/b] by majesticguy: 6:09pm On May 20, 2021
operAhdam:
Abeg which sites I fit download PC games

I can't share the link, cause I might be banned. Here's the site

Re: [b]10 PC AAA Title Games You Can Run On Your Low End Pc's.[/b] by meobizy(f): 7:07pm On May 20, 2021
Who games at 15 fps? Abeg, one is better off playing offerings from 2005 and below than running recent games at sleep inducing frames. The heat production alone will kill any laptop running the game because they weren’t created with gaming in mind. The sweet spot for PC gaming is 46 fps and above. Anything lower means one needs a game console or dedicated graphics card.
Re: [b]10 PC AAA Title Games You Can Run On Your Low End Pc's.[/b] by Onyeka90210(m): 1:01am On May 21, 2021
What am I seeing?, 800x600 20fps,
My advice to you would be to sell the laptop and buyer a PS3 slim model, at least you can play games at 1080p @ 30fps,
Re: [b]10 PC AAA Title Games You Can Run On Your Low End Pc's.[/b] by majesticguy: 10:20am On May 21, 2021
meobizy:
[size=12pt]Who games at 15 fps?

Meeee, I game at 15fps. It might seem unconventional or bizarre to you, but at all at all better pass nothing . It's not really that bad, the fps doesn't really stay at 15fps, most times it gets as high as 40fps on modern titles.

2005 You probably meant 2015, because I run most games of the era at 1600× 900, with a fps of atlest 25fps.
Re: [b]10 PC AAA Title Games You Can Run On Your Low End Pc's.[/b] by majesticguy: 10:28am On May 21, 2021
Onyeka90210:
What am I seeing?, 800x600 20fps,
My advice to you would be to sell the laptop and buyer a PS3 slim model, at least you can play games at 1080p @ 30fps,
1024× 600, not 800× 600. LMAO, sell of my laptop to get a PS3.... Thanks man, but no thanks, the laptop isn't meant solely for gaming. And besides, no matter how crappy my game experience might be, I'd gladly choose PC gaming over PS3. One reason I'd do that is that PC games are easily available & wouldn't put a hole in ones pocket unlike the PS3 games. I own about 100+ PC games, do you know how much that'd cost me if it were PS3 games.
Re: [b]10 PC AAA Title Games You Can Run On Your Low End Pc's.[/b] by meobizy(f): 10:29am On May 21, 2021
majesticguy:

Meeee, I game at 15fps. It might seem unconventional or bizarre to you, but at all at all better pass nothing . It's not really that bad, the fps doesn't really stay at 15fps, most times it gets as high as 40fps on modern titles.
Then you game at variable frame rates and not just 15 fps. Get a decent computer or a games console. If you play at above 40, you won’t go back.

2005 You probably meant 2015, because I run most games of the era at 1600× 900, with a fps of atlest 25fps.
Visit LowSpecGamer on YouTube. You will learn to tweak those games to decent frame rates with a huge loss in graphics. I don’t understand why someone will play games at below 30 fps if not to increase their pain threshold. Sell that computer and buy a PS 3. It was not created with gaming in mind.
Re: [b]10 PC AAA Title Games You Can Run On Your Low End Pc's.[/b] by meobizy(f): 10:37am On May 21, 2021
majesticguy:

1024× 600, not 800× 600. LMAO, sell of my laptop to get a PS3.... Thanks man, but no thanks, the laptop isn't meant solely for gaming. And besides, no matter how crappy my game experience might be, I'd gladly choose PC gaming over PS3. One reason I'd do that is that PC games are easily available & wouldn't put a hole in ones pocket unlike the PS3 games. I own about 100+ PC games, do you know how much that'd cost me if it were PS3 games.
This is why people look down on the PC gaming community and call them “broke pirates.” I don’t see why you should suffer because you can’t afford games. Rather than buying physical CDs of PS 3 games, you can get their digital downloads for N1,000 or less per copy. The system itself should cost nothing more than N15,000 since there is little demand for it. Nowadays frame rates is where it’s at when games are concerned. If you play a smooth experience on a console, you’ll delete that library of 100+ PC games.
Re: [b]10 PC AAA Title Games You Can Run On Your Low End Pc's.[/b] by majesticguy: 10:42am On May 21, 2021
meobizy:

Visit LowSpecGamer on YouTube. You will learn to tweak those games to decent frame rates with a huge loss in graphics. I don’t understand why someone will play games at below 30 fps if not to increase their pain threshold. Sell that computer and buy a PS 3. It was not created with gaming in mind.[/size]
You are right, if I taste 40fps I ain't going back cause I am graphics details freak. I am saving for a better rig. This post of mine was just to spur a kinda hope to folks like me with a low end PC, that they could actually play AAA titles on it, just that they should be willing to compromise.
I am a huge fan of LowSpecGamer on YouTube, I use some of his configuration files. The only problem is that he tweaks his settings so low this giving you high fps but horrible graphics. The horrible graphics bit is what really puts me off, as I am quite a graphics freak. The story can be not so compelling & the gameplay might be all over the place, but once the graphics is good, it keeps me glued till the very end.
Re: [b]10 PC AAA Title Games You Can Run On Your Low End Pc's.[/b] by meobizy(f): 10:52am On May 21, 2021
majesticguy:

You are right, if I taste 40fps I ain't going back cause I am graphics details freak. I am saving for a better rig. This post of mine was just to spur a kinda hope to folks like me with a low end PC, that they could actually play AAA titles on it, just that they should be willing to compromise.
I am a huge fan of LowSpecGamer on YouTube, I use some of his configuration files. The only problem is that he tweaks his settings so low this giving you high fps but horrible graphics. The horrible graphics bit is what really puts me off, as I am quite a graphics freak. The story can be not so compelling & the gameplay might be all over the place, but once the graphics is good, it keeps me glued till the very end.
Then you’re more of a consumer who game consoles are aimed at. Save up and buy one instead. I have a decent spec computer I recently bought for gaming but with 2006 and below games in mind. Games come out almost every other day which I know would kill my components if I indulge in. I’m planning to buy a Series S Xbox in future for more modern gaming. I like graphics too and would choose a full everything-on-ultra experience than cutting to the least possible graphics available. I haven’t played higher than 60 fps nor lower than 28 so I’m highly excited at the prospect of gaming at 144 fps.
Re: [b]10 PC AAA Title Games You Can Run On Your Low End Pc's.[/b] by majesticguy: 10:54am On May 21, 2021
meobizy:

This is why people look down on the PC gaming community and call them “broke pirates.” I don’t see why you should suffer because you can’t afford games. Rather than buying physical CDs of PS 3 games, you can get their digital downloads for N1,000 or less per copy. The system itself should cost nothing more than N15,000 since there is little demand for it. Nowadays frame rates is where it’s at when games are concerned. If you play a smooth experience on a console, you’ll delete that library of 100+ PC games.

Well like I said earlier I am planning on getting a better rig, but at the moment, I'd gladly choose my potato crappy laptop over a PS3. I've got my reasons for that, which you may or may not understand.
Re: [b]10 PC AAA Title Games You Can Run On Your Low End Pc's.[/b] by Onyeka90210(m): 11:00am On May 21, 2021
majesticguy:

Well I understand your point, I’m a PC gamer as well, but that 15fps with screen tearing included is just suffer head to be honest, I don’t really mind about your graphics, if it’s pixelated and all, but one of the most important thing in gaming is FPS,
I don’t mind reducing my graphics to high/medium from ultra just to get a steady FPS.
Maybe I’m just talking this way because I have a gaming system now tho, and it has spoilt me.
If I like a game so much, I wait till I get a powerful system, instead of playing it at that FPS,
I have gamed on a potato pc so I’m not innocent,
It’s just that if I have an advice to give, I’ll say wait, save up, get that gaming pc, then get an external HD 1tb and get all the games you missed out of, instead of the suffer head.
Trust me when you go 60fps with v-sync on with a 60hz refresh monitor, you can never go back,
The slightest screen tear might make you rage.
I remember going to a game lounge to play fifa 21 on ps4, omo, I couldn’t stand the 30fps, it was like I was playing ps2
Well good luck, don’t ruin a game because of impatience.
Re: [b]10 PC AAA Title Games You Can Run On Your Low End Pc's.[/b] by majesticguy: 11:19am On May 21, 2021
Onyeka90210:

Well I understand your point, I’m a PC gamer as well, but that 15fps with screen tearing included is just suffer head to be honest, I don’t really mind about your graphics, if it’s pixelated and all, but one of the most important thing in gaming is FPS,
I don’t mind reducing my graphics to high/medium from ultra just to get a steady FPS.
Maybe I’m just talking this way because I have a gaming system now tho, and it has spoilt me.
If I like a game so much, I wait till I get a powerful system, instead of playing it at that FPS,
I have gamed on a potato pc so I’m not innocent,
It’s just that if I have an advice to give, I’ll say wait, save up, get that gaming pc, then get an external HD 1tb and get all the games you missed out of, instead of the suffer head.
Trust me when you go 60fps with v-sync on with a 60hz refresh monitor, you can never go back,
The slightest screen tear might make you rage.
I remember going to a game lounge to play fifa 21 on ps4, omo, I couldn’t stand the 30fps, it was like I was playing ps2
Well good luck, don’t ruin a game because of impatience.
You are so right about ruining the gaming experience. I recently playing COD bo3 on a friend's high end laptop, the frame rate was as fluid as a flowing river & graphics was jaw dropping, and this was the same game that was shitty as hell in my laptop, if fact if not for LowSpecGamer, it wouldn't have even ran on my laptop. Thanks man, I'd surely get a better rig.

1 Like

Re: [b]10 PC AAA Title Games You Can Run On Your Low End Pc's.[/b] by Switguy053: 4:16pm On May 22, 2021
For those willing to buy FIFA 21,, this is your chance now, it's on sale on playstation store at a price of 19.99$.. if you have an playstation account that is based on USA, it will be easy for you.. u need to download jumia pay app ( blue in color),, if you open the app, you will see playstation symbol at the middle button of the app.. open it and you will see playstation gift card that is based on USA, Canada and many more... After buying the playstation gift card, your code will be sent within 2seconds... 20$ is 8500. It is better than buying fifa21 for 15k.. Thank me later... The deal will expire on 26th of may.. after that the price will return to 79.99$
Re: [b]10 PC AAA Title Games You Can Run On Your Low End Pc's.[/b] by jakizio42(m): 8:06pm On May 22, 2021
Am sure everyone knows this but.. incase u don't nba2k21 z free on epicgames store(for pc gamers) till may 27th

U can claim it without having a pc sef then when u get one u login on the store's windows version of ur pc.
To claim it Just create an account on their site(epicgamesstore) using ur phone then search the game
Click on "get" after few minutes they'll confirm ur purchase. it will then be urs forever whenever u hv data u download it to ur pc

Also, there z a mystery game they are going to release in coming days

So pc gamers anticipate
Wahala for who no get data to download the games

Peace out fellas
Re: [b]10 PC AAA Title Games You Can Run On Your Low End Pc's.[/b] by Emeka71(m): 2:17pm On May 23, 2021
majesticguy:
Farcry 5

This was one game UBISOFT specifically made for low end AMD graphics card. Even at very low settings, the graphics details was top notch. At 1024 × 720 the fps was between 15-40.
Great game.

(1) (Reply)

Ps 3 For Sale / Share Your PSN Trophy Level / New PES 2014 Lags On PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.