Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,893 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

You’ve Started Planning Your Downfall” – Joe Igbokwe To Burna Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You’ve Started Planning Your Downfall” – Joe Igbokwe To Burna Boy (2849 Views)

Rihanna Listens To Burna Boy "Ye" Song, Sings Along / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals / Lady Dances To Burna Boys Song Wearing Bra. Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You’ve Started Planning Your Downfall” – Joe Igbokwe To Burna Boy by drewlious114: 9:27pm On May 20, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OWLKCXRIWU

Posted by Olowo Yusuf (Wharlhexy). on May 20, 2021 2
The publicity secretary of th ;De state chapter of the defunct Action Congress, Joe Igbokwe has knocked off Grammy Award winner, Burna Boy after he said a few days ago that he does not make his money in Nigeria.
Recall that a few days ago, Burna Boy was trending and caused an uproar on social media after tweeting that he’s not a Nigerian artist.

He tweeted;

“I’m from here and I live here because I love my home and my people, E no pass like that. I don’t make money from Nigeria. Na only cruise dey here.”

However, Joe Igbokwe has reacted to this and has called him to withdraw his statement and apologize to Nigerians, lest he plots his own downfall.

In his words, he wrote….

“My dear Burna Boy, IF IT IS TRUE YOU SAID THIS GET IT INTO YOUR HEAD THAT YOU HAVE STARTED PLOTTING YOUR DOWNFALL WITHOUT KNOWING IT. IF I WERE YOU I WILL DENOUNCE THIS SCURRILOUS DRIVEL AND APOLOGIZE TO THE NATION. SOME FUNNY PEOPLE ARE STILL UNDERRATING THE MOST EDUCATED BLACK NATION ON EARTH.”

“THEY ARE STILL LOOKING DOWN ON THE BIGGEST ECONOMY IN AFRICA. THEY ARE STILL IGNORING THE MOST ENDOWED BLACK NATION ON EARTH. THEY ARE STILL BELITTLING THE MOST ADVANCED BUSINESS HUB IN AFRICA. THEY ARE STILL LOOKING DOWN ON THE MOST POPULOUS COUNTRY IN AFRICA.”

“THEY ARE IGNORING THE MOST TRAVELLED CITIZENS IN AFRICA. THEY ARE STILL NEGLECTING THE SMARTEST, THE MOST SKILLED, AND MOST TALENTED PEOPLE IN AFRICA.”

Click to see more posts about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OWLKCXRIWU

1 Like

Re: You’ve Started Planning Your Downfall” – Joe Igbokwe To Burna Boy by NwaAmaikpe: 9:52pm On May 20, 2021
shocked

Says a man who denied his own people for a morsel of scrawny crumbs floating in the gutters of Bourdillon.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You’ve Started Planning Your Downfall” – Joe Igbokwe To Burna Boy by CandyOps(m): 10:16pm On May 20, 2021
Mtchew. All of you should GETTAT! angry
Re: You’ve Started Planning Your Downfall” – Joe Igbokwe To Burna Boy by Draslo(m): 12:30am On May 21, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Says a man who denied his own people for a morsel of scrawny crumbs floating in the gutters of Bourdillon.
Focus on the message and not the messenger. This behavior is how the world got bleeped.

3 Likes

Re: You’ve Started Planning Your Downfall” – Joe Igbokwe To Burna Boy by Freestainworld(m): 12:49am On May 21, 2021
If Joe Igbokwe can deny his people here in Nigeria, how much more buna boy

1 Like

Re: You’ve Started Planning Your Downfall” – Joe Igbokwe To Burna Boy by hiberiv356: 1:22am On May 21, 2021
angry
CandyOps:
Mtchew. All of you should GETTAT! angry

Re: You’ve Started Planning Your Downfall” – Joe Igbokwe To Burna Boy by Tofeyo624: 1:27am On May 21, 2021
Re: You’ve Started Planning Your Downfall” – Joe Igbokwe To Burna Boy by femi4: 6:35am On May 21, 2021
Coming from ọmọ ale ọmọ y.ibo
Re: You’ve Started Planning Your Downfall” – Joe Igbokwe To Burna Boy by Hotshisha: 6:41am On May 21, 2021
I get Burna boys point.... Nigerians love free downloads and don't pay for intellectual property, most artist make money abroad

However he should listen to Joe Igbokwe carefully, for denying his Ibo root , Ibos went on social media to stop him from becoming the commissioner for environment, Sanwo-Olu had to make him a Senior special adviser to save him from disgrace

2 Likes

Re: You’ve Started Planning Your Downfall” – Joe Igbokwe To Burna Boy by chichima67791: 7:41am On May 21, 2021
Coming from ọmọ ale ọmọ y.ibo
Re: You’ve Started Planning Your Downfall” – Joe Igbokwe To Burna Boy by FarahAideed: 7:48am On May 21, 2021
Is Joe Igbokwe speaking from experience?
Re: You’ve Started Planning Your Downfall” – Joe Igbokwe To Burna Boy by pretydiva(f): 8:40am On May 21, 2021
Pride they say goeth before destruction. He should be careful
Re: You’ve Started Planning Your Downfall” – Joe Igbokwe To Burna Boy by LAfricana(m): 8:46am On May 21, 2021
Re: You’ve Started Planning Your Downfall” – Joe Igbokwe To Burna Boy by SEGLIZ: 9:16am On May 21, 2021
Hotshisha:
I get Burna boys point.... Nigerians love free downloads and don't pay for intellectual property, most artist make money abroad

However he should listen to Joe Igbokwe carefully, for denying his Ibo root , Ibos went on social media to stop him from becoming the commissioner for environment, Sanwo-Olu had to make him a Senior special adviser to save him from disgrace

how many foreigners listen to his song than his own people?
you've been sold by that statement he made yet you cheer him on.
to an average white head he is saying trash for they don't understand all his out burst and out pour.
Nigerians lead him to success not his new found love and friend.

2 Likes

Re: You’ve Started Planning Your Downfall” – Joe Igbokwe To Burna Boy by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:29am On May 21, 2021
Draslo:

Focus on the message and not the messenger. This behavior is how the world got bleeped.
.focus on the food and not the dirty plateundecided.....signing out
Re: You’ve Started Planning Your Downfall” – Joe Igbokwe To Burna Boy by Genesiis(m): 1:40pm On May 21, 2021
True talk, pride goeth before a fall

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Jaiye Rewarded By His Bestie For Handling Her Bre*st Very Well / Mr Ibu In Tears As Fans Abandons Him In His Situation, Begs Fans / Nigerian Singer Simi, Causes Stir With Her Gorgeous Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.