Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite (7546 Views)

I Want To Move To Lagos, Which Handwork Should I Learn Before Moving??? / What are The Best Handwork To Learn In Nigeria? / The Problems With Learning A Handwork. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by kennethfranc(m): 10:13pm On May 20, 2021
Greetings all...
With the situation of things in the country, many are left with no other choice than to sponsor themselves in the Uni with or without support.
Students and in the house that depends on handwork to pay their tuitions pls help a bro...

Graduates, which one helped you?

Cc
@1forall
@CrazyMan
Pls help push it to FP for more inputs

2 Likes

Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by Skillsnigeria: 8:49am On May 21, 2021
Learn the handwork you have passion for

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by Ajilityy: 8:53am On May 21, 2021
Ugo and learn plumbing and thank me later

3 Likes

Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by Factfinder1(m): 9:21am On May 21, 2021
Graphic design and coding

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by iamyemiakins(m): 9:21am On May 21, 2021
Barbing or computer/phone repair.

10 Likes

Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by Lalami3232(m): 9:21am On May 21, 2021
Go into programming/software development. It took me 3yrs of rigorous reading, learning to know 3programming languages (Java, JavaScript and Python) but it was worth it. Today, I can comfortably call myself a software developer and not just a web developer grin.
If u can add graphics to it, then you're a complete package

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by babyfaceafrica: 9:21am On May 21, 2021
Factfinder1:
Graphic design and coding
jambite coding?
Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by tuna85: 9:21am On May 21, 2021
Tiling and interlocking, interior design

Thank me later

13 Likes

Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by fzylft3237: 9:21am On May 21, 2021
Flex
Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by powerbank5000: 9:22am On May 21, 2021
If you are techy (Digital marketing, ecommerce, mini importation)

If you are dead broke don't venture into programming, you cannot effectively learn programming on an empty stomach with lack of data

If you are hands on Plumbing, woodwork, electrical, interior design solar design and installation, phone and laptop repair

Let me give you a brotherly advice, and I hope you work on it...
First of all I counsel people and I have done that on nairaland for a while... I have met great and good guys...
I dropped a story about my experience teaching in two schools as a corper and would not mind partnering with schools in abuja, but some accused me of looking for teaching job... Never ever mind what people say...
Back to the matter...
As a graduate, teaching and earning 15k, e no bad... But once you have a good (android) phone, go to any car stand of your choice around your area... Listen well, any good car stand and ask to see the manager... Tell him you want to help him market his cars and get good buyers... 90% of car stand managers will sign u on... Tel him you will be paid a small commission after sales...
Pick up your phone, snap as many cars as your phone memory can take, open a dedicated twitter ac, IG ac, Facebook ac, WhatsApp ac, ac etc... Take out time to post this cars, make sure you have the actual prices of this cars... You can add as much as #250k on it... Bring down the negotiations to as low as making #50k if need be just so I can sell. Set your monthly target... I assure you, if you get I client in a month, u make around #100,000k once you start growing, you can get as much as 5-10 client from all over the country and that hits you over #1m for just helping others sell their cars, Note all you invested was your time, energy, phone and data... No big financial capital...
Do not restrict yourself to cars, go for industrial machines as well, caterpillars, mikano gens, any thing, then you look for those big companies that need them and try to call their attention to it or market it to them... You may not sell in 3 months but when you manage to get a client to buy just 1 caterpillars, my brother you will instantly forget that u suffered before...
A friend of mine was marketing a silo for a local wielder, he received a call all the way from kebbi state, the purchase was made in Ilorin, he made #1.8 mil from buyers and #400k from seller... He still got a referral from that deal. Wake up bro...
Within a month or two, come and pay (tite).
I drive uber/bolt in abuja, market cars, sell commodities such as beans, maize, wheat, ginger,onions, name it... In bags and tonnes
And I make nothing less than half a mil monthly...

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by Jig5aw(f): 9:23am On May 21, 2021
Improve your writing, reading and critical thinking skill. Ignore any advice about money for now. You need foundational personal skills.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by Golf0: 9:23am On May 21, 2021
kennethfranc:
Greetings all...
With the situation of things in the country, many are left with no other choice than to sponsor themselves in the Uni with or without support.
Students and in the house that depends on handwork to pay their tuitions pls help a bro...

Cc
@1forall
@CrazyMan
Thank your creator you are still young, Learn I.T skills and Thank me later

It is a miserable thing to have Proficiency in Microsoft word & excel in ur resume after graduation.

4 Likes

Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by effort1: 9:23am On May 21, 2021
Mannabbgrills, the desperate Attention Seeker will soon comment here.

2 Likes

Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by lindareep: 9:23am On May 21, 2021
Start/develop a writing skill. wink

Meanwhile, if you're interested, I have some hot stuffs for you!

PENIS ENLARGEMENT & DELAY EJACULATION wink
Price: N6,000 (FREE & NEXT DAY DELIVERY WITHIN LAGOS )
NATIONWIDE DELIVERY!

Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by Emaxwell(m): 9:23am On May 21, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
jambite coding?

What is wrong there Mr

2 Likes

Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by StainlessG: 9:24am On May 21, 2021
Learn hacking and exploit creation with C__programming language
Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by buygala(m): 9:24am On May 21, 2021
For pretty female Jambites, no need to harness anything...

Whenever you are ready to unharness your morals, the world is at your feet smiley

only advice is....Place a high premium on yourself...Insinuate yourself into elite clubs ...

the difference between the girl charging 3k for a round of sex and another getting a G-wag for same is positioning, packaging and hoarding of the commodity until the best is squeezed out

2 Likes

Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by Tyranny: 9:25am On May 21, 2021
Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by sixtus3606(m): 9:25am On May 21, 2021
kennethfranc:
Greetings all...

Cc
@1forall
@CrazyMan
Just jejely come and learn Graphic Design and Website Design. After learning, you will never be broke ever again in your life.

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by Mindlog: 9:25am On May 21, 2021
Laptop repairs as the person would earn repairing other students' faulty laptops while in school.

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by Fcwilly: 9:25am On May 21, 2021
Golf0:
Oga o

Learn I.T skills

Thank me later

Yes, your head dey there, no heavy weight, no load, no knife or cutlass just you and your laptop. IT for real

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by qanda: 9:25am On May 21, 2021
Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by Prolificgiant(m): 9:28am On May 21, 2021
Go and learn 3D interior design,or aluminium etc
Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by Easyincome24: 9:29am On May 21, 2021
If you are a male, learn handiwork common with females like hairdressing and hairstyling, make ups and make overs, etc.

If you are a female learn something common with men such as mechanic, electrical electronic repairs, cobblers, barbing etc.

There is something about this cross field jobs that will make you a sought after by colleagues.

4 Likes

Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by ikorodureporta: 9:30am On May 21, 2021
Many of them..

Tailoring, barbing, Shoe-making,
Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by Inshsak: 9:31am On May 21, 2021
Get a teaching Job

2 Likes

Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by Offpoint1: 9:32am On May 21, 2021
Typing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Share My Idea With My Employer? / Staff Of News Agency Of Nigeria Protest Over Non-Payments (Photos) / Which Company Is Better, Nlng Or Total?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.