Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Reply to thread to a known buhari supporter demeaning south east - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reply to thread to a known buhari supporter demeaning south east (647 Views)

Buhari Supporter Vows To Testify At Winners Chapel Ota 'When' Buhari Wins / Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ / Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reply to thread to a known buhari supporter demeaning south east by Investigative: 10:29pm On May 20, 2021
After reading an article here about chigozurim emekayi

https://www.nairaland.com/6555198/most-foolish-igbo-ive-ever
I went into investigative journalism I discovered that he was the son of the former commissioner of transport anambra stater during chinwoke mbadinuju
His father was accused of killing ,the chairman of Nigeria bar association of anambra state who is a renown critics to chinwoke mbadinuju
Ken emekayi was alleged to be contracted to assassinate the said lawyer who was later killed accompanied with his wife
As a result of this Ken emekayi family became a taboo and the name emekayi became a jilted name
In panic the man fled,which prompted his son
Chigoziri emekayi to become a sycophant

You can read the police report here
http://www.gamji.com/article6000/NEWS7949.htm

Hence this has prompted his son to forbid anything igbo after his family was banished

Nairalander also can use google to help themselves

1 Like

Re: Reply to thread to a known buhari supporter demeaning south east by EkwulobiaTV: 10:34pm On May 20, 2021
Following.
Re: Reply to thread to a known buhari supporter demeaning south east by Investigative: 10:35pm On May 20, 2021
Muna4real
Everydayhelpmin
Kollinzgee
Brimstone77
Richmond500
Overall90
Nedu666
Shuzzi
Re: Reply to thread to a known buhari supporter demeaning south east by meccuno: 10:45pm On May 20, 2021
Investigative:

Please don’t bring stupidity to this thread this is my work don’t derail it with stupidity
The Aboki doesn't even know how to spell agenda grin

2 Likes

Re: Reply to thread to a known buhari supporter demeaning south east by GodHatesBigots(m): 10:45pm On May 20, 2021
NorthernAgender:
Stop your stupid propaganda what is the Buhari business on this matter truly you igbos are the most foolish peoples on earth.

I don’t know why you denigrate all Igbos because of an article written on an anonymous forum.

1 Like

Re: Reply to thread to a known buhari supporter demeaning south east by GodHatesBigots(m): 11:11pm On May 20, 2021
NorthernAgender:
A low life fellow like you unfortunate being your mother is a LovePeddler.

How did Aboki find Internet ??

5 Likes

Re: Reply to thread to a known buhari supporter demeaning south east by FarahAideed: 11:28pm On May 20, 2021
Silly Son of a fugitive vagabond .. instaed of him to be quiet let time pass he has now dream attention to himself and the sins of his father has located his own name
Re: Reply to thread to a known buhari supporter demeaning south east by Luigi02(m): 11:45pm On May 20, 2021
Nice one detective. Someone should get a copy of this and paste on his time line on Twitter and comments too. That should cool him down for the meantime
Re: Reply to thread to a known buhari supporter demeaning south east by Muna4real(f): 11:58pm On May 20, 2021
Investigative:
After reading an article here about chigozurim emekayi

https://www.nairaland.com/6555198/most-foolish-igbo-ive-ever
I went into investigative journalism I discovered that he was the son of the former commissioner of transport anambra stater during chinwoke mbadinuju
His father was accused of killing ,the chairman of Nigeria bar association of anambra state who is a renown critics to chinwoke mbadinuju
Ken emekayi was alleged to be contracted to assassinate the said lawyer who was later killed accompanied with his wife
As a result of this Ken emekayi family became a taboo and the name emekayi became a jilted name
In panic the man fled,which prompted his son
Chigoziri emekayi to become a sycophant

You can read the police report here
http://www.gamji.com/article6000/NEWS7949.htm

Hence this has prompted his son to forbid anything igbo after his family was banished

Nairalander also can use google to help themselves

Hmmm
I suggest that he should change his name to a muslim name and also adopt an Hausa name too. I'm very sure they will welcome him with open arms. It makes no sense if you keep answering igbo names and at the same time, hate the Igbos. No one is stopping him.

1 Like

Re: Reply to thread to a known buhari supporter demeaning south east by Brimstone77: 12:07am On May 21, 2021
Investigative:
Muna4real
Everydayhelpmin
Kollinzgee
Brimstone77
Richmond500
Overall90
Nedu666
Shuzzi
no wonder...I already no the guy is a sell out..
Re: Reply to thread to a known buhari supporter demeaning south east by richmond500: 3:45am On May 21, 2021
Investigative:
Muna4real
Everydayhelpmin
Kollinzgee
Brimstone77
Richmond500
Overall90
Nedu666
Shuzzi
I am not a Buhari supporter, I am an Ipob hater, does this my comment days back looks like a PMB supporter to u?

Re: Reply to thread to a known buhari supporter demeaning south east by Shuzzi(m): 11:12am On May 21, 2021
Investigative:
Muna4real
Everydayhelpmin
Kollinzgee
Brimstone77
Richmond500
Overall90
Nedu666
Shuzzi
Hmmm well demeaning igbos from today to tomorrow won't move anything .
Btw his father knows politics is a dirty game.

He should stop living in the past and let It go.

(1) (Reply)

PA Opens Car Door For PA To El-rufai (compilation) / Twitter Did Not Delete Buhari's Tweet, See What Happened. / Seems Twitter In Now Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.