Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell (25252 Views)

Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson / Soludo: We Wish Obi Good Luck But We Have A Candidate Whom We Will Support / Kola Ologbondiyan: We Wish Fani-Kayode The Very Best In His Future Vocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by blinking001(m): 5:20am On May 21, 2021
Lol. E pain them grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by Nobody: 5:28am On May 21, 2021
seun can we have a block button on nairaland? blocked uers dont get to read our posts we also dont get to read theirs that way we can reduce some of these comments we get to have to see when we dont want to. more way to make even more money, let it be on nairalan premium. il gladly pay for this.

2 Likes

Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by Jostoman: 5:29am On May 21, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The Pdp mature response pain you.
the response pain them no be small.

1 Like

Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by udemzyudex(m): 5:38am On May 21, 2021
jaxxy:
Pdp has no vision just waiting for opportunity of more Apc failure and some stupid confidence, when they should be gaining more people and looking like angels sent by God they are loosing their best soldiers.

Apc know their strength is uncertain bt playing the game. Pdp has no game whatsoever just thesame drill in 2019. It is not just by criticizing Buhari when ur internal politics is weak. They think and have assumed Nigerians will automatically vote for them because they have no choice. It may not be so.

Apc May present a game changer since Pdp isn’t thinking outside the box. A stronger 3rd Force my arise. Pdp is too comfortable even in its fantastical Corrupt past banking on greater failure from Apc.

What a stupid post, it's APC that has vision, bringing in the same governors that had no vision in pdp to their party.

Abeg rest, APC is worse just look at the present situation of this country and tell me you like how it is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by Hotshisha: 5:40am On May 21, 2021
grin

Shameless PDP

Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by nextstep(m): 5:51am On May 21, 2021
You mean: "we'll see you soon again".

Cross carpetting is a hobby for these people. Have you seen a country where politicians change party so often? Imagine if politicians in US went from being Democrat, to Republican, back to Democrat? Or UK from Labor to Conservative, and back? Only in Nigeria have I seen this kind of shameless carpet crossing, which shows that there's no difference in policy or political outlook, just a constant grab for selfish interest.

Anyone saying PDP is this, or APC is that, just doesn't realize that it's the exact same set of politicians who are taking us for a cruise... angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by zoedew: 5:54am On May 21, 2021
Scattered sheep!
Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by Seniorwriter(m): 5:59am On May 21, 2021
Clueless Politicians & Party with no other vision than retaining power for looting sales.
These two parties will only do well if they present young visionary Aspirants or flag bearers come 2023.
I see some people here posting based on political party affiliations rather than positively describe the move as same o same o.
Hotshisha:
grin
Shameless PDP
Hope15:

It actually meant "Good riddance...." to them cheesy
jaxxy:
Pdp has no vision just waiting for opportunity of more Apc failure and some stupid confidence, when they should be gaining more people and looking like angels sent by God they are loosing their best soldiers.

Apc know their strength is uncertain bt playing the game. Pdp has no game whatsoever just thesame drill in 2019. It is not just by criticizing Buhari when ur internal politics is weak. They think and have assumed Nigerians will automatically vote for them because they have no choice. It may not be so.

Apc May present a game changer since Pdp isn’t thinking outside the box. A stronger 3rd Force my arise. Pdp is too comfortable even in its fantastical Corrupt past banking on greater failure from Apc.
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The Pdp mature response pain you.
SMH
iampeterben:

If Ayade like let him call APC the gathering of saints but you see the two of una, APC and PDP, we don't want you people again and we will vote you both out come 2023 all over Naija.
simple250:
All for personal interest and political gain nothing else .
Dpaulie:
Is there any difference between APC and the pdp Not the same set of people looting your money that makes up both party ni
micflo28:
Jumping from one party to another is not what Nigerians want, we need quality leadership
Exactly! Some sane comments!
The rational behind the Governor decamping is just to frolic with the FG and plug in to the manipulative manner they are looting away our National reserves.

We need young visionary leadership come 2023.

Hotshisha:

Mr Junior writer enough of writing.. Nigeria is drifting to a one party state, we need vibrant opposition

What are you doing as a patriotic citizen
Using derogatory name calling@ the bolded in your comment shows your kind of Toxic personality that's if you are not a political urchin or BOT on NL.
FIY there is a new normal many youths are embracing quietly for a political paradigm shift come 2023 so get out of your Toxicity and join YDP(Youth Development Party) or YIM(Young Innovative Minds)....for the fact that you quoted me should tell you that my advocacy for YOUNG VISIONARY LEADERSHIP is positively been Noticed....
You can also do the same because that should be our goal(Vote) come 2023!
I'll ignore you if you can't engage positively or keep using derogatory adjectives...
jaxxy:

My post wasn’t in defending Apc or Pdp bt how Nigeria can move forward even with our reality of 2 failed major parties, bt surprisingly and hopefully one is a fairly new party, which means another new alliance can always be forged. I spoke on Pdp either having a better vision for Nigeria or getting out of the way and not hoping on Apc’s complete rejection by Nigerians.

Nigerians deserve better even if it means a 3rd Force. That is my point!
Well noted but next time try to put your narrative clearly by first stating the obvious which is that both the past & present political parties or leaders are Clueless and have not created any economically driven leadership to the betterment of the Nigerian Citizens ...more so if as youth we earnestly want a better Nigeria we need to act accordingly!
I'll suggest you join the politically motivated groups I mentioned up there.
Stay woke....
Youths should not be seen as leaders of tomorrow but as Leaders of Today!

Because tomorrow will never end ! There'll always be another tomorrow.

@SeniorWriter

3 Likes

Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by jaxxy(m): 6:01am On May 21, 2021
udemzyudex:

What a stupid post, it's APC that has vision, bringing in the same governors that had no vision in pdp to their party.

Abeg rest, APC is worse just look at the present situation of this country and tell me you like how it is.

So because the country is bad or worse u don’t think think if we don’t shine our eyes it can’t get worse? We need focused leadership and Pdp is sleeping banking on Apc failure to do the work for them which is ok bt what if Apc changes the game or decides to rig? What is Pdp doing about all of these? Nothing. undecided

Was this how Apc came into power with lackadaisical attitude despite Jonathan’s perceived failures? undecided

Keep assuming the wonderful things ur mind tells u don’t work for it. undecided
Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by micflo28(m): 6:05am On May 21, 2021
Jumping from one party to another is not what Nigerians want, we need quality leadership
Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by Hotshisha: 6:05am On May 21, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Clueless Politicians & Party with no other vision than retaining power for looting sales.
These two parties will only do well if they present young visionary Aspirants or flag bearers come 2023.
I see some people here posting based on political party affiliations rather than positively describe the move as same o same o.

SMH

The rational behind the Governor decamping is just to frolic with the FG and plug in to the manipulative manner they are looting away our National reserves.

@SeniorWriter

Mr Junior writer enough of writing.. Nigeria is drifting to a one party state, we need vibrant opposition

What are you doing as a patriotic citizen
Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by HRMK: 6:06am On May 21, 2021
really?can pdp wish him well?each time pdp gains anything from apc,the party loses doublefold!to me,though,no beta for the two parties!that is the plain truth!!
Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by jaxxy(m): 6:08am On May 21, 2021
Seniorwriter:

SMH

@SeniorWriter

My post wasn’t in defending Apc or Pdp bt how Nigeria can move forward even with our reality of 2 failed major parties, bt surprisingly and hopefully one is a fairly new party, which means another new alliance can always be forged. I spoke on Pdp either having a better vision for Nigeria or getting out of the way and not hoping on Apc’s complete rejection by Nigerians.

Nigerians deserve better even if it means a 3rd Force. That is my point!
Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by Forest122: 6:10am On May 21, 2021
Good
Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by Dpaulie(m): 6:15am On May 21, 2021
Is there any difference between APC and the pdp Not the same set of people looting your money that makes up both party ni
Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by West2019(m): 6:19am On May 21, 2021
Sirjamo:
Dem get choice before?

By 2023, only Reno Omockri and Racoon will remain in the Poverty Development Party.
idoit buhari will finish you and your family as of me an out of that uslese country
Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by bluefilm: 6:22am On May 21, 2021
Realstick941:
This is just like your ex girlfriend wishing you and your new girlfriend all the best in life,somethings people say but dont mean it.

You are so right about that, Sir.
Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by Princeton92(m): 6:27am On May 21, 2021
Such mockery for a non-active and useless loudmouthed Governor.... Wahala dey for Aso Rock oo
Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by Ephemia: 6:32am On May 21, 2021
Better words than quarrel
Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by effort1: 6:32am On May 21, 2021
Sirjamo:
Dem get choice before?

By 2023, only Reno Omockri and Racoon will remain in the Poverty Development Party.

May God run your life and destiny the same way APC is running Nigeria. Amen
Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by Blackdisciple(m): 6:33am On May 21, 2021
Na so . They wished him way that's a good one
Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by Dyke15(m): 6:35am On May 21, 2021
Simplyleo:
[b][/b]
Best comment of the month.

Pdpeeg can gain die.
Even the PDP reply ought to teach u maturity
Ur political play is too childish
I swr dat PDP reply oozes maturity ND decency
Grow up kid
This guy's don't even love us
Whether PDP or APC

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by chatinent: 6:36am On May 21, 2021
Observing intently...
Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by KaluwisxPRO: 6:38am On May 21, 2021
Politically, that’s the best move for both parties involved. The man has duly served his tenures under PDP, and sees there’s no relevance for him in the party should he wants to attempt the Senate. APC not having a stronghold in the state gives him an upper hand as the current state party Chairman, and knowing that they (APC) needs all the characters needed (they’re even prepared to welcome Fani Kayode) to scale through 2023.

Since APC holds the federal government, he’s pitching his tent to use that as leverage for the next state elections.
Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by BbqTormentor: 6:41am On May 21, 2021
Sirjamo:
Dem get choice before?

APC association of past criminals

Where your since are washed away
Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by BbqTormentor: 6:43am On May 21, 2021
Dyke15:
WeEven the PDP reply ought to teach u maturity
Ur political play is too childish
I swr dat PDP reply oozes maturity ND decency
Grow up kid
This guy's don't even love us
Whether PDP or APC
tell am o. Some of them are just willfully blind or rather too slow to know that these politicians wish them the opposite of goodlife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by Nobody: 6:46am On May 21, 2021
Simplyleo:
[b][/b]

Pdpeeg can gain die.
Continue supporting evil. APC apologists are the worst set of Nigerians. Imagine, the federal ministry of agriculture is now engaged in building mosques, while elrufai is sacking Kaduna workers. The APC is also planning to increase fuel price to 380-400 naira. $1=#500 and Buhari is asking for a new loan of $6.18bn despite increasing our debt profile from #11trn to #34trn. To those supporting APC, do you have brains?

Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by Lamasta(m): 6:50am On May 21, 2021
Ayade is not that relevant in the political space of cross river state...
Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by Ghostrye: 6:54am On May 21, 2021
Simplyleo:
[b][/b]

Pdpeeg can gain die.
After two years, and he not seeing the presidency or vice ticket, he will say the exact same thing about apc. Both of the parties are the same thing, na just excuse to leave in peace.
Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by Ghostrye: 6:57am On May 21, 2021
when they know that it is only the name that changed, it is still the same party, he will just go and meet all the other politicians that also moved from pdp to get space for presidential tickets

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charles Okah Attempts Jumping From Court’s Third Floor / "Make Sure National Assembly Reconvenes" - Oshiomhole Tells APC Lawmakers / APC Governors Want Abdulaziz Yari To Replace Oshiomhole As APC National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.