Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,733 members, 7,813,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson (10227 Views)

Soludo: We Wish Obi Good Luck But We Have A Candidate Whom We Will Support / Funke Emerges Lagos PDP Deputy Governorship Candidate / Supreme Court: PDP Uncovers APC’s Plot To Frustrate Reversal Of Imo Judgment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson by politicoNG: 6:17pm On Mar 06
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) said it was not worried about the threat of the deputy governor of Edo State, Philip Shaibu, seeking redress in court over the recognition of Asue Ighodalo as the authentic candidate of the party in the coming September governorship election in the state.

Shaibu last week stormed the national headquarters of the party and demanded that he be recognised as the authentic governorship candidate of the party.

The deputy governor had also raised the alarm that he was being threatened with impeachment for insisting that the right thing be done in the PDP in Edo State.

Recall that Shaibu and Ighodalo emerged as governorship candidates of the PDP in Edo State after parallel primaries were conducted in the state on February 22, 2023.

But the PDP had insisted that Ighodalo remain the only candidate of the party and had presented the certificate of return to him.

But speaking on the action and threat by Shaibu, the Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the PDP, Ibrahim Abdullahi, told Daily Trust that the party is not deterred by the threat of the deputy governor.

He said, “We are not worried. We wish the deputy governor well on his journey to the court. We are waiting for him. We cannot continue to run this party like this. Is he the only one who contested the primary? Why is he going on like this?”

The PDP deputy spokesman said other aspirants who contested the primary have decided to rest their case and wondered why the deputy governor refused to be pacified.

He said, “There were ten of them that bought the form; the rest have accepted the reconciliation move of the party. Have you heard any of them say they were coming to the party to ask for a certificate of return? This is a recipe for a crisis. We cannot waste our time if someone is not ready for reconciliation. We have a legal department.”

https://dailytrust.com/edo-govship-no-worries-over-shaibus-legal-threat-pdp/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR23N6dSu6A2tp_VCyI3vRN22akUzipoFRYqfBhLflV7jRcPDNe4AueulQk#Echobox=1709609727

4 Likes

Re: Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson by Xscape1993(m): 6:18pm On Mar 06
This Mr Shaibu should rest please.
Re: Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson by ridwanlawal: 6:36pm On Mar 06
Personal interest they are all after, not for the populace

11 Likes

Re: Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson by Visocrate(m): 6:50pm On Mar 06
Criminals in different forms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson by adekanmbi1986(m): 7:43pm On Mar 06
Okay
Re: Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson by Raddiesy47: 7:43pm On Mar 06
Them just wan Bleep am up
Re: Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson by benuejosh: 7:43pm On Mar 06
Edo get serious problem. This coming election APC will win with large margin.

Shaibu will bring the spoiler game to the PDP.

Already FS Yusuf is shattering and battering the LP social media wing with heavy allegations of funds diversions. How millions were diverted and used to buy luxury houses in choice areas of Abuja.

No one is commenting and everyone is scared to talk. From dancing Aisha to that nitwit called Rinu. They're all scared of replying FS Yusuf. Rogue party. Indeed it is from 'top to bottom'.

APC all the Way!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson by Idcleen47(m): 7:44pm On Mar 06
I wish him all the best
Re: Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson by orion7: 7:45pm On Mar 06
Shaibu dey Bleep up. It’s esan turn. Wen or go gree

1 Like

Re: Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson by Creamypie(m): 7:46pm On Mar 06
I pity Nigerians who think its cos love love for the masses these crooks are fighting for power. I just hope one day Nigerians go get sense
Re: Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson by honestivo(m): 7:46pm On Mar 06
If not me the house will fall kind of politics

3 Likes

Re: Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson by MorolayoVictor(m): 7:49pm On Mar 06
You don't have to worry Mr PDP Spokesperson, if you're confident of the right procedures that you duly followed.

2 Likes

Re: Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson by Beverlyjean(f): 7:52pm On Mar 06
This guy will use his hands to kill his political career
Re: Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson by gassbee: 7:53pm On Mar 06
Shaibu rest na by force

3 Likes

Re: Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson by drugBaronTINUBU: 7:57pm On Mar 06
benuejosh:

Already FS Yusuf is shattering and battering the LP social media wing with heavy allegations of funds diversions. How millions were diverted and used to buy luxury houses in choice areas of Abuja.

No one is commenting and everyone is scared to talk. From dancing Aisha to that nitwit called Rinu. They're all scared of replying FS Yusuf. Rogue party. Indeed it is from 'top to bottom'.

APC all the Way!
Idahosa is in court challenging APC candidate
Oshiomole has refused to recognised your candidate
But here u are behaving like an idiot you are

But If this makes u sleep tonight
Congratulations

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson by Gakah33: 7:57pm On Mar 06
Naija politics
Re: Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson by TheRealMalcolmX(m): 7:57pm On Mar 06
undecided

Sometimes in life, you have to take a few losses no matter how regrettable they may be..........This man is not the force he thinks he is; may just end up losing his political career............
Re: Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson by Amtasiu(m): 7:59pm On Mar 06
Labour party is a gang of political arm rubbers pretending to love Nigerians.

They are worse than other political parties.

benuejosh:

APC all the Way!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson by benuejosh: 8:00pm On Mar 06
drugBaronTINUBU:

Congratulations
it takes a devil to recongnise another devil. Likewise it takes an id!ot to recongnise another id!ot.

So, welcome mate.

7 Likes

Re: Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson by ppogba: 8:06pm On Mar 06
gassbee:
Shaibu rest na by force

If a molded image hungers for disgrace, it will cry that they should take it to the river to bath.

1 Like

Re: Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson by bigdammyj: 8:08pm On Mar 06
Reading….
Re: Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:09pm On Mar 06
benuejosh:

APC all the Way!
I heard Fulani herds men are on rampage in Benue state

1 Like

Re: Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson by Antipob777(f): 8:11pm On Mar 06
Shawbury will won in court. He has a good case and evidents to proves his case.

PDP is death in Edo state. We are on grounds and waiting to buries PDP .

LP will won Edo state. OLUMIDE is the choices of Edo people.

Nobody can won LP in Edo state.
Re: Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:11pm On Mar 06
Amtasiu:
Labour party is a gang of political arm rubbers pretending to love Nigerians.

They are worse than other political parties.

cry me a river 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

2 Likes

Re: Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson by benuejosh: 8:12pm On Mar 06
1bunne4lif:
I heard Fulani herds men are on rampage in Benue state
Okay. They're looking for your family members and loved ones. I hope they don't find them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:13pm On Mar 06
benuejosh:
Okay. They're looking for your family members and loved ones. I hope they don't find them.
I've just passed my message across, I'm glad you understood
Re: Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson by benuejosh: 8:21pm On Mar 06
1bunne4lif:
I've just passed my message across, I'm glad you understood
i don't till i hear you say they touched one of your person then i will understand. In God We Trust.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:24pm On Mar 06
benuejosh:
i don't till i hear you say they touched one of your person then i will understand. In God We Trust.
you have a bigger problem, focus on it
Re: Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson by Emekaonline: 8:25pm On Mar 06
I remember this was how Yari discountenanced that former senator Yarafa or what is his name till they lost in court. If anyone thinks that what happened to APC i Zamfara cannot happen in Edo, then people may need to have their head examined. With Dan Orbhi and Wike group against Obaseki candidate. I wont be surprise if Zamfara scenarios repeat itself in Edo. Time shall tell
Re: Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson by noruwasman(m): 8:26pm On Mar 06
drugBaronTINUBU:

Congratulations

You get time to dey reply the Otodo
Re: Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson by benuejosh: 8:28pm On Mar 06
1bunne4lif:
you have a bigger problem, focus on it
i don't know my problem so how do i focus on it? The first solution to ones problem is identifying and knowing your problem.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths / New PDP HQ Marked For Demolition / Aregbesola Seeks More Financial Allocation To States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.