Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) (35998 Views)

Mother Killed While Separating Her Sons Who Were Fighting In Abuja / 5 Farmers Killed In Zongo-Akiki, Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) / Young Girl Gang-Raped In Benue By 4 Boys Who Filmed The Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by Nobody: 9:29am On May 21, 2021
Their only crime is that they found themselves in a country ruled by one living dead idiot who values cows more than humans.........this is exactly what could have been the case in south east if not for the timely intervention of MNK,and yet some idiots are calling for his head for defending his people against this terrorist and their protectors parading themselves as Nigeria security men.who has not noticed the high decrease in cases of fulani terrorist killings in south east especially in Ebonyi and Abia state since the formation of ESN?

1 Like

Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by GodHatesBigots(m): 9:29am On May 21, 2021
Those who continue to support Buhari and one Nigeria, may god PUNISH YOU FOR ALL ETERNITY.
Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by rita25(f): 9:30am On May 21, 2021
AND TOMMOROW YOU EXPECT PATRICK TO FORGIVE THE FULANI MAN? THIS WAR WILL ONLY CONTINUE...........THE GOVT DOESNT SEE ANYTHING WRONG IN WHAT THE FULANI ARE DOING BUT WEN THE INNOCENT CITIZEN TRY TO DEFEND THEMSELVES THEY KILL THEM? embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by gidjah(m): 9:30am On May 21, 2021
The whole of Benue tiv community is on fire now.People.can't go to their farms this year and I for see matcho hunger looming.Most states with tiv speaking tribes ain't left out here.Yarana, Jos , Nassarawa are all.under fire now for having tiv people
the Fulani's enter and kill at will without restrain.The security operatives have been compromised too.The Blood of the righteous shall cry for VENGEANCE!! The nation will suffer the consequence .were is the rain right now Iin the North ??!
Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by orion7: 9:31am On May 21, 2021
post=101909950:
This is Barbaric and getting outta hands.
Peace is all we want in our nation.

Every evil and killer herdsmen
All the ritualists, kidnappers, Cultists, armed robbers, Baby factory owners, Child traffickers, cannibals all over the South, East, North and West of Nigeria causing chaos and unrest in our darling nation will not see the end of this year.
And to anyone supporting such devils and unrest.
Painful ends awaits them all.

No be curse,
Na FACT

God bless you and yours.
You are a good Nigerian who is not in support of kidnappers, murderers, rapists and criminals, unlike some that are pained by our innocent prayers.

Oh really?!
Goodness us! Thanks Goodness me!
How could we ever forget that?
All those killers and evil vices above including Igbos, they all will never end well in this life.
All Igbos responsible for the killings of innocent citizens and our military personnel will all die gruesome deaths.
All evil Fulani herdsmen responsible for this killing will die terribly.
Same for all those happy to read that Shekau is only injured and not dead, BIG BIG BOMBS Gbooooosssaaaa on the roofs of their various houses wherever they live.
Thanks for reminding us kiddo! cool

Please don't die Joe.
Never give up.
All the evil people behind all this violence and deaths will all die before you in Jesus name.
You will read about their brutal deaths soon.
#NeverGiveUp.
prayer 8f a zombie is like an abomination in the sight of of G9d almighty.

Guy shut up

3 Likes

Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by Prolificgiant(m): 9:31am On May 21, 2021
Rip bro, such a young lad.i thought the governor said they should arm themselves
Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by MrCGPA(m): 9:34am On May 21, 2021
makemoneywbsite:
Whenever Fulani herdsmen kill people, I remember how we warned Benue and Yoruba when they were shouting Sai Baba

You shouldn't be in one place doing fake Conclusion. Majority of you guys in the Eastern Nigeria who have never traveled out of your States think Benue People did Say Buhari also. A typical Hausa/Fulani man in the Core North Sees a Benue person as Igbo(Nnyamiri) why a Typical Igbo man sees a Benue person as Hausa(Aboki).
Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by wink2015(m): 9:35am On May 21, 2021
The report we are getting from Benue state on a daily and weekly basis about the activities of the marauding fulani herdsmen is very disturbing.

No month passes by without a report of suspected fulani herdsmen killing a farmer.

We can not continue this way as a nation.

The core north is using the fulani herdsmen issue to trouble the whole country.

Unfortunately, President Buhari is taking side with his fulani kinsmen.

Governor Ortom of Benue state had visited the presidency time without number to seek the presidency cooperation in addressing the fulani herdsmen issue but to no avail.

The way forward is for the immediate creation of state police as the federal police are inadequate to deal with this security threat.

The Nigerian constitution should immediately be amended to pave way for the creation of state police.
Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by observanc1: 9:36am On May 21, 2021
alpha2zulu:
NgeneUkwenu and suya man, Fulanis have taken over your state.
ngeneukwenu is an igbo man
Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by Princedapace(m): 9:37am On May 21, 2021
How do people still support One Nigeria?
Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by effort1: 9:38am On May 21, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

You go report tire.

Shameless, jobless attention seeker

2 Likes

Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by goodnessme1(f): 9:38am On May 21, 2021
observanc1:
ngeneukwenu is an igbo man
Not only Igbo man,na Ojukwu he be.
Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by olax02(m): 9:39am On May 21, 2021
Mayng01:
Damn. Rip
Nawao,Benue and Fulani's aboki's they are like 5&6...let Benue people wake up from their slumber to defend themselves from all these blood sucking demons..

1 Like

Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by bleskid: 9:42am On May 21, 2021
Mondayebila:
Read carefully...
kaiiiii .. I remember very, when I was a child we had a very good relationship with Fulani people ... they even give us nono free sometimes ,, all of sudden everything has changed ... now is killing after Killing .. what is happening ... benue my people what is happening ? embarassed
Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by Nobody: 9:52am On May 21, 2021
NwekeUG:
JSS 3 Student And His Mother Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Photos)

A JSS 3 student, Nicholas Uyegher, who was allegedly killed by suspected Fulani herdsmen will be laid to rest on Thursday, May 27, In Benue state, IgbereTV reports.

The incident happened at Tse Adai in Mbagwen community, Makurdi Local Government Area of the state last month.

IgbereTV gathered that the assailants killed Nicholas and his mother, Mnguzugwen Uyegher while his younger brother, Patrick managed to escape with injuries.

Nicholas' classmates at Daddy Memorial College Yagba, North Bank, Makurdi, paid a condolence visit to his family today, Thursday, May 20.

Below is the account of the incident posted on the school's official Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/101253914825714/posts/307580020859768/?app=fbl
Ngene and co should be gunned down wherever you see them, they're not only a terrorist but are financing them too.

1 Like

Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by JacobReamen(m): 10:02am On May 21, 2021
makemoneywbsite:
Whenever Fulani herdsmen kill people, I remember how we warned Benue and Yoruba when they were shouting Sai Baba

This is not politics, this about people's lives
Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by CpDroitz(m): 10:03am On May 21, 2021
makemoneywbsite:
Oga this is not the time to make such statement.#use ur brain well#
Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by Mjpem23(m): 10:10am On May 21, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

As if nobody in your family use his thumb to vote for Buhari ?
Sick fella
Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by foreshore(m): 10:21am On May 21, 2021
NwekeUG:
JSS 3 Student And His Mother Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Photos)

A JSS 3 student, Nicholas Uyegher, who was allegedly killed by suspected Fulani herdsmen will be laid to rest on Thursday, May 27, In Benue state, IgbereTV reports.

The incident happened at Tse Adai in Mbagwen community, Makurdi Local Government Area of the state last month.

IgbereTV gathered that the assailants killed Nicholas and his mother, Mnguzugwen Uyegher while his younger brother, Patrick managed to escape with injuries.

Nicholas' classmates at Daddy Memorial College Yagba, North Bank, Makurdi, paid a condolence visit to his family today, Thursday, May 20.

Below is the account of the incident posted on the school's official Facebook page.

And with all this, you think it will be well with Buhari and APC!
Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by Telldem1(m): 10:28am On May 21, 2021
makemoneywbsite:
no be lie.
Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by Karozy: 10:34am On May 21, 2021
NwekeUG:

This is so sad, RIP to the deceased, yet some idiot will come and be supporting Buhari, that’s how that useless malami was taking sides with this same killer herdsmen in live broadcast to please his master.
Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by Heavensent01(m): 10:39am On May 21, 2021
post=101909950:

All the ritualists, kidnappers, Cultists, armed robbers, Baby factory owners, Child traffickers, cannibals all over the South, East, North and West of Nigeria causing chaos and unrest in our darling nation will not see the end of this year.

No be curse,
Na FACT

God bless you and yours.
You are a good Nigerian who is not in support of kidnappers, murderers, rapists and criminals, unlike some that are pained by our innocent prayers.

Oh really?!
All those killers and evil vices above including Igbos, they all will never end well in this life.
All Igbos responsible for the killings of innocent citizens and our military personnel will all die gruesome deaths.
Same for all those happy to read that Shekau is only injured and not dead, BIG BIG BOMBS Gbooooosssaaaa on the roofs of their various houses wherever they live.

No wonder, na dem!
And you have families and friends in this nation.
Characteristics of a kid!

Please don't die Joe.
Never give up.
All the evil people behind all this violence and deaths will all die before you in Jesus name.
#NeverGiveUp.

Benue should revenge these Fulani stupidity, any Fulani seen in Benue either innocent or not need to be gun down, that's how to tame these people stupidity

for how long are you people going to mourn your love ones in unprovocative killings?
Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by Heavensent01(m): 10:48am On May 21, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Promoting violence

Mannbbqgrills dummy why not quote me with your real moniker, dumb thing

I guess Fulani people youre foolishly defending are promoting peace with what's going on in Nigeria? killing people anyhow

I repeat

Benue should revenge these Fulani stupidity, any Fulani seen in Benue either innocent or not need to be gun down, that's how to tame these people stupidity

thunder fire you there

1 Like

Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by geementontop(m): 10:57am On May 21, 2021
God forbid this kind thing happen to me, I will so revenge, that what shina Rambo did will be moi moi to what I will do,

in life I will be so brutal that I will be shooting any one that looks like a Fulani headers at sight.

This people have exhibited wickedness more that Satan I swear.
Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by osusuallstars: 11:06am On May 21, 2021
What a life to waste
Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by bergs2: 11:07am On May 21, 2021
i keep on saying that the Typical "CHARGE AND BAIL" journalism in Nigeria has underestimated or at most made the effects of Fulani Herdsmen Terrorism Non-existent: How can they tag terrorists as Suspected bla bla bla.........
it was obvious from the picture that the boy was murdered by these terrorists and yet our ususal charge and bail practice will not allow us to call a spade a spade.
is it until the whole Nation is wiped out would we tell the truth without mincing words?
Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by Naija147: 11:08am On May 21, 2021
post=101909950:

No be curse,
Na FACT

God bless you and yours.

Oh really?!

No wonder, na dem!
And you have families and friends in this nation.
Characteristics of a kid!

Please don't die Joe.
Never give up.
#NeverGiveUp.

What will happen to you and the others supporting, praising and romancing an evil man you call your darling daddy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 / 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) / Man Writes Suicide Note In Enugu, Drinks Rat Poison But Was Rescued (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.