Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Banning Of Opened Grazing Vs Banning Of Spare Parts. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banning Of Opened Grazing Vs Banning Of Spare Parts. (2991 Views)

Ban On Open Grazing Vs Vehicles Spare Parts / Malami: Banning Open Grazing Is Like Banning Sale Of Spare Parts in the North / Pot Hole, Mud, Water , Smell Of Opened Sewers During A Car Ride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banning Of Opened Grazing Vs Banning Of Spare Parts. by Whoube99(f): 11:59pm On May 20, 2021
By trying to compare the criminal and atrocious acts of armed Fulani headers with the genuine, legal and peaceful business activities of spare parts dealers in the North by law abiding citizens, Mr. Abubakar Malami was simply hates speaking against a particular ethnic region. And we hope, Mr lia Muhammad will be bold enough to get the #5million stipulated fine from Mr Malami.
His Sanship is a huge disgrace to the entire body of SAN

11 Likes

Re: Banning Of Opened Grazing Vs Banning Of Spare Parts. by ygowon: 12:30am On May 21, 2021
I wonder how those fulanis in aso rock manage to differenciate and compare things. No wonder Nigeria has been on auto pilot since they took over. Trial and error leadership. Anywhere belle face

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banning Of Opened Grazing Vs Banning Of Spare Parts. by QuotaSystem: 12:51am On May 21, 2021
Is the sale of FAKE spare parts not criminal?

Is the sale of fake, retreaded tyres not criminal? Tyres that fail and cause fatal accidents claiming the lives of innocent Nigerians?

Fake medicines nko? Did MyPikin teething mixture not lead to the death of several innocent Nigerian babies? Do you know how many criminals bring concealed fake drugs daily to the North under the guise of bringing spare parts?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banning Of Opened Grazing Vs Banning Of Spare Parts. by QuotaSystem: 1:01am On May 21, 2021
I am in full support of modern grazing methods as its an untapped billion dollar northern industry.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Banning Of Opened Grazing Vs Banning Of Spare Parts. by iconnecta(m): 1:08am On May 21, 2021
that malamai of a man self.
na waoo

1 Like

Re: Banning Of Opened Grazing Vs Banning Of Spare Parts. by slivertongue: 1:18am On May 21, 2021
QuotaSystem:
Claiming ALL HERDERS are armed criminals when we know millions of them are innocent businessmen working 24/7 to make beef/shaki/ponmo etc available on the tables of 200 million Nigerians DAILY underlines the dishonesty, myopia, politics and chronic bigotry that underlined the ban.

I am in FULL support of modern grazing methods as its an untapped billion dollar northern industry, but we are neither stupid, naive or ignorant of the clear political and ethno-religious undertones of the move.

Be patient, yet rest assured that there will be consequences.

so far 19 govs are anti open grazing. nothing will happen. the earlier the Fulani's do d needful the better for them

9 Likes

Re: Banning Of Opened Grazing Vs Banning Of Spare Parts. by leofab(f): 1:58am On May 21, 2021
Quota system

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banning Of Opened Grazing Vs Banning Of Spare Parts. by cjrane: 2:19am On May 21, 2021
There should be an outright ban on the sale of beef and livestock in the south. The beef is often poisoned with chemicals leading to the spike in cancer cases in the south today.

The ban on livestock sales and beef will immediately stop all those benefiting from the sale of these animals to fund terrorism.

11 Likes

Re: Banning Of Opened Grazing Vs Banning Of Spare Parts. by KUNTA007: 2:28am On May 21, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Is the sale of fake, retreaded tyres not criminal? Tyres that fail and cause fatal accidents claiming the lives of innocent Nigerians?

Fake medicines nko? Did MyPikin teething mixture made in the east not lead to the death of several innocent Nigerian babies? Do you know how many criminals bring concealed fake drugs daily to the North under the guise of bringing spare parts?

Nobody has the monopoly of bigoted madness concealed under the toga of insecurity. There will surely be consequences.

YOU ARE A MUMU MAN

Why don’t you northerners not having common sense not to talk of sense. Do they take your shops in the north by force, do they rape your women and daughters, do they kidnap your children and ask for money before realising them, do they kill your men, do you see them with AK 47, if you want to buy any spare part no one will force you. It’s entirely your choice and that’s what is democracy.

I REPEAT AGAIN YOU ARE A MUMU MAN.
We must separate cos I can’t imagine myself in same society with someone like you.

I remain KUNTA fighting for freedom

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banning Of Opened Grazing Vs Banning Of Spare Parts. by QuotaSystem: 3:35am On May 21, 2021
Your insults only highlights your upbringing.

Did you read my submission on the deadly effects of FAKE & Aba made counterfeit spare parts, tyres and counterfeit drugs that are killing people every year in the north and other parts of Nigeria? You think they can't be banned? Lol.

Of course if you're like the typical ipob zombie you only read what you want to see and that's totally your migraine headache.

KUNTA007:

YOU ARE A MUMU MAN

Why don’t you northerners not having common sense not to talk of sense. Do they take your shops in the north by force, do they rape your women and daughters, do they kidnap your children and ask for money before realising them, do they kill your men, do you see them with AK 47, if you want to buy any spare part no one will force you. It’s entirely your choice and that’s what is democracy.

We must separate cos I can’t imagine myself in same society with someone like you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Banning Of Opened Grazing Vs Banning Of Spare Parts. by QuotaSystem: 4:03am On May 21, 2021
cjrane:
There should be an outright ban on the sale of beef and livestock in the south. The beef is often poisoned with chemicals leading to the spike in cancer cases in the south today.

The ban on livestock sales and beef will immediately stop all those benefiting from the sale of these animals to fund terrorism.

Do you know how many Billions of U$D Brazil makes from export of Beef annually?

Do you know the billions of Euros Netherlands makes from their exported dairy products? Cheese, Milk, Yoghurt etc? You think it's rocket science to replicate it here? Lol.

That's why I initially stated that I totally welcome the ban of grazing in the south because it will make our lazy leaders to FINALLY look away from dwindling oil and focus inwards to see the multi-billion dollar livestock industry that has been sitting under their noses for decades. Governor Ganduje is already leading the way and walking the talk.

Ps: OP it is Grazing not "crazing" so u you'd better edit your title before nairalanders come for your head.
Whoube99:
By trying to compare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banning Of Opened Grazing Vs Banning Of Spare Parts. by QuotaSystem: 4:10am On May 21, 2021
slivertongue:

so far 19 govs are anti open grazing. nothing will happen. the earlier the Fulani's do d needful the better for them

Make that 19 Governors + 1 Citizen because I am also in FULL support...

but bear in mind that the incidence of FAKE, SUBSTANDARD AND DANGEROUS spare parts, rethreaded tires & FAKE DRUGS will soon be history in the North and their merchants of death severely punished.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banning Of Opened Grazing Vs Banning Of Spare Parts. by Csami(m): 6:21am On May 21, 2021
QuotaSystem:
Claiming ALL HERDERS are armed criminals when we know millions of them are innocent businessmen working 24/7 to make beef/shaki/ponmo etc available on the tables of 200 million Nigerians DAILY underlines the dishonesty, myopia, politics and chronic bigotry that underlined the ban.

I am in FULL support of modern grazing methods as its an untapped billion dollar northern industry, but we are neither stupid, naive or ignorant of the clear political and ethno-religious undertones of the move.

Be patient, yet rest assured that there will be consequences.

All I see is tears cheesy cheesy

We have ban open grazing. Go and find the institution that is in charge of regulating fake drugs and tyres and tell them to do their jobs. I'm sure those institutions are headed by your illiterate brothers.

10 Likes

Re: Banning Of Opened Grazing Vs Banning Of Spare Parts. by QuotaSystem: 7:16am On May 21, 2021
Csami:

All I see is tears cheesy cheesy

We have ban open grazing. Go and find the institution that is in charge of regulating fake drugs and tyres and tell them to do their jobs. I'm sure those institutions are headed by your illiterate brothers.

Are you dense?

I am in support of the ban and I've clearly stated why.

I'm letting you know that the same energy will be applied in ridding the North of merchants of FAKE spare parts, tyres & drugs. Just wait for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banning Of Opened Grazing Vs Banning Of Spare Parts. by wordcat(m): 7:18am On May 21, 2021
KUNTA007:

YOU ARE A MUMU MAN

He is a product of QuotaSystem.
About 90% Northerners in position of power in this country are QuotaSystem products

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banning Of Opened Grazing Vs Banning Of Spare Parts. by Csami(m): 7:24am On May 21, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Are you dense?

I'm letting you know that the same energy will be applied in ridding the North of merchants of FAKE spare parts, tyres & drugs. Just wait for it.

Oga, I sense tears in your statement. Like I said, there are institutions that regulate drugs and deal with substandard goods headed by your illiterate brothers. Go and tell them to sit up. But I wonder with quota-system of education, will they be able to?

7 Likes

Re: Banning Of Opened Grazing Vs Banning Of Spare Parts. by nedu666: 7:25am On May 21, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Fake medicines nko? Did MyPikin teething mixture made in the east not lead to the death of several innocent Nigerian babies? Do you know how many criminals bring concealed fake drugs daily to the North under the guise of bringing spare parts?

Nobody has the monopoly of bigoted madness concealed under the toga of insecurity. There will surely be consequences.

In your bid to sound intelligent, you ended up making an absolute fool of yourself.

Is spare parts produced in nigeria?

What do you mean by fake spare parts?

Are tyres produced in nigeria?

Explain the meaning of retreaded tyres? Since you are trying to sound intelligent.

Who told you my pikin drug was produced in the east?

This is why all the nothern states are ranked educationally disadvantaged since 1978.

6 Likes

Re: Banning Of Opened Grazing Vs Banning Of Spare Parts. by kcnwaigbo: 7:26am On May 21, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Are you dense?

I'm letting you know that the same energy will be applied in ridding the North of FAKE spare parts, tyres & drugs and there will surely be fitting consequences for the merchant’s of death.
Why not immediately commence the ban?. why the delay?
BTW Your herdsmen are no longer allowed to roam with their cows

5 Likes

Re: Banning Of Opened Grazing Vs Banning Of Spare Parts. by kcnwaigbo: 7:28am On May 21, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Are you dense?

Empty threats!! Commence the ban immediately.Any further delay will make you look like cowards

6 Likes

Re: Banning Of Opened Grazing Vs Banning Of Spare Parts. by Whoube99(f): 7:31am On May 21, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Do you know how many Billions of U$D Brazil makes from export of Beef annually?

Do you know the billions of Euros Netherlands makes from their exported dairy products? Cheese, Milk, Yoghurt etc? You think it's rocket science to replicate it here? Lol.

That's why I initially stated that I totally welcome the ban of grazing in the south because it will make our lazy leaders to FINALLY look away from dwindling oil and focus inwards to see the multi-billion dollar livestock industry that has been sitting under their noses for decades. Governor Ganduje is already leading the way and walking the talk.

Ps: OP it is Grazing not "crazing" so u you'd better edit your title before nairalanders come for your head.

Thank you for the correction sir

2 Likes

Re: Banning Of Opened Grazing Vs Banning Of Spare Parts. by QuotaSystem: 7:32am On May 21, 2021
wordcat:

He is a product of QuotaSystem.
About 90% Northerners in position of power in this country are QuotaSystem products

Yet quota system products are brighter, more articulate, enlightened, concise, restrained & well rounded than the barely literate, unexposed, ignorant, acerbic & pugnacious ipob school dropouts that pervade this forum cheesy

If you weren't ignorant and a mascot for all hitherto described, you'd know that ALL the cries of the SE to be gifted Presidency despite being politically handicapped on the basis of never holding the office is Quota System at its best tongue

QuotaSystem is a privilege of political power and that's why I chose it as a moniker; to demonstrate that it is not a lack of cerebral prowess, but a tribute to the political sagacity of Arewa cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banning Of Opened Grazing Vs Banning Of Spare Parts. by QuotaSystem: 7:33am On May 21, 2021
Whoube99:

Thank you for the correction sir

You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Banning Of Opened Grazing Vs Banning Of Spare Parts. by QuotaSystem: 7:35am On May 21, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Empty threats!! Commence the ban immediately.Any further delay will make you look like cowards

Relax.

Arewa did not become a political behemoth by being impulsive. That's a typical trait of Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Banning Of Opened Grazing Vs Banning Of Spare Parts. by kcnwaigbo: 7:43am On May 21, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Relax.

Arewa did not become a political behemoth by being impulsive. That's a typical trait of Igbos.
Two weeks after the Asaba declaration is not been impulsive!! Go ahead and carry out the empty threats let's see who will suffer for it

4 Likes

Re: Banning Of Opened Grazing Vs Banning Of Spare Parts. by kcnwaigbo: 7:45am On May 21, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Yet quota system products are brighter, more articulate, enlightened, concise, restrained & well rounded than the barely literate, unexposed, ignorant, acerbic & pugnacious ipob school dropouts that pervade this forum cheesy

If you weren't ignorant and a mascot for all hitherto described, you'd know that ALL the cries of the SE to be gifted Presidency despite being politically handicapped on the basis of never holding the office is Quota System at its best tongue

QuotaSystem is a privilege of political power and that's why I chose it as a moniker; to demonstrate that it is not a lack of cerebral prowess, but a tribute to the political sagacity of Arewa cool
Capital lie!! Your Quotasystem SAN Malami could not even realise the right to freedom of movement enshrined in the constitution does not apply to cows!! Very dull set of people

5 Likes

Re: Banning Of Opened Grazing Vs Banning Of Spare Parts. by QuotaSystem: 7:46am On May 21, 2021
nedu666:

In your bid to sound intelligent, you ended up making an absolute fool of yourself.

Is spare parts produced in nigeria?

What do you mean by fake spare parts?

Are tyres produced in nigeria?

Explain the meaning of retreaded tyres? Since you are trying to sound intelligent.

Who told you my pikin drug was produced in the east?

This is why all the nothern states are ranked educationally disadvantaged since 1978.

Yes. Many fake spare parts are produced in the East.

Was mypikin that killed over 80 innocent Nigerian babies manufactured in the North?

Rethreaded tires also. I even posted a pic but you were still not intelligent enough to decipher what that meant.

If you still don't know what that means, it is another indictment of the appalling low standard of education in the SE which even your exam miracle centres have not been able to hide, as evidenced by the horde of illiterate brainwashed zombies following and dying for Lamidi Cownu without asking the most basic of questions.

Watch the video of tyres being rethreaded and tell me if that was in the north.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/naijadriva./2019/10/31/man-shared-video-on-how-old-bad-tires-are-made-new/amp/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banning Of Opened Grazing Vs Banning Of Spare Parts. by QuotaSystem: 7:48am On May 21, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Capital lie!! Your Quotasystem SAN Malami could not even realise the right to freedom of movement enshrined in the constitution does not apply to cows!! Very dull set of people

And the cows are not herded by humans with that right?

You see why I said the typical ipob is dumb, dense and unintelligent?
Lol.

If you want to come at me, don't dare use education or intelligence as your parameters because I will disgrace you. Stop wasting my time.
Re: Banning Of Opened Grazing Vs Banning Of Spare Parts. by kcnwaigbo: 7:51am On May 21, 2021
QuotaSystem:

And the cows are not herded by humans with that right?

You see why I did the typical ipob is dumb, dense and unintelligent?
Lol.

Stop wasting my time.
Oga go to court.You can even come with your Quotasystem SAN to prove this your illogical position

3 Likes

Re: Banning Of Opened Grazing Vs Banning Of Spare Parts. by QuotaSystem: 7:52am On May 21, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Oga go to court.You can even come with your Quotasystem SAN to prove this your illogical position

Just watch.
Re: Banning Of Opened Grazing Vs Banning Of Spare Parts. by Idiko1: 7:53am On May 21, 2021
QuotaSystem:

How can a jackass know a fake spare part when he or she has not produced a pin? The retreading of tire is not criminal anywhere in the world as long as the tires met the standard stipulated by transportation authorities. Anything built by man is subject to fail. It is complete idiocy to brand anything fake when one does not have the so-called genuine alternative. Drugs have generics which are not fake.

I guess nobody has monopoly on anything. By the way, I think these idiotic shenanigans would cease to prevail if the shithole called Nigeria could be unconditionally disintegrated.

4 Likes

Re: Banning Of Opened Grazing Vs Banning Of Spare Parts. by kcnwaigbo: 7:53am On May 21, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Yes. Many fake spare parts are produced in the East.

Was mypikin that killed over 80 innocent Nigerian babies manufactured in the North?

Rethreaded tires also. I even posted a pic but you were still not intelligent enough to decipher what that meant.

If you still don't know what that means, it is another indictment of the appalling low standard of education in the SE which even your exam miracle centres have not been able to hide, as evidenced by the horde of illiterate brainwashed zombies following and dying for Lamidi Cownu without asking the most basic of questions.

Watch the video of tyres being rethreaded and tell me if that was in the north.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/naijadriva./2019/10/31/man-shared-video-on-how-old-bad-tires-are-made-new/amp/
Oga go ahead and start implementing whatever plan your people have.If you fail to carry it out ,you will be outed as cowards

4 Likes

Re: Banning Of Opened Grazing Vs Banning Of Spare Parts. by kcnwaigbo: 7:54am On May 21, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Just watch.
We are watching.BTW henceforth any stray cow found in the South will be used for pepper soup

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Seems As If The North Actually Has MORE Oil And Gas Deposits Than The South. / Gej Didn't Sack Ifueko Omoigui-okauru / Attention Seun:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.