Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Breaded Life Movie - What's Your Review? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Breaded Life Movie - What's Your Review? (1148 Views)

Breaded Life Starring Timini Egbuson Bimbo Ademoye Lateef Adedimeji / Mortal Kombat 2021: What's Your Review? / Mike Ezuruonye Explains Lagos Real Fake Life Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaded Life Movie - What's Your Review? by ewondertv(m): 2:22am On May 21, 2021
Today, I finally got to watch the Breaded Life Movie.

Breaded Life is a dramedy film written and directed by Biodun Stephen. The movie is a spinoff of the 2016 romantic comedy, Picture Perfect. As of May 15th, Breaded Life has made a whopping sum of N72 million.

Breaded Life tells the tale of an irresponsible young man, who wakes up to find that no one can recognize him except a local bread seller. This movie idea was inspired by Olajumoke Orisaguna’s story. Olajumoke is a local bread seller who rose to fame and got a modelling contract when she accidentally photobombed a pop star.

Now to my review,

#1 Concept Delivery - The Breaded life movie portrayed a tale where an irresponsible rich kid named “Fresh Boi Sumi” was thrown to the wolves to fend for himself. He became extremely poor and the only person that could recognize him was a local bread seller called ‘TODOWEDE’. TODOWEDE in turn assisted him to pick up his life.This scenario can only happen in a fantasyland. The writer of the Breaded Life movie “Biodun Stephen” brilliantly emphasized the fact that the whole story of the movie was Sumi’s dream while he was in a coma. Although, the viewers were kept in suspense.

#2 Brilliant Performances - If you watch the breaded life movie, ‘You will laugh’, ‘You will cry', and ‘You will learn to love.’ The hero of the movie 'Fresh Boi Sumi' played by 'Timini' was able to overcome his struggles through the help of 'TODOWEDE' played by Bimbo Ademoye. I can’t explain my excitement watching Timimi’s performance as a hustler.

#3 Pepperoni Sounds - The songs for the breaded life movie were mixtures of original and popular beautiful music. I called them ‘Pepperoni Sounds’ because they masterfully blended within the storyline of the movie. Notable exceptional songs in the #Breadedlivemovie were ‘Orun n Mooru’ by ‘Brymo’ , ‘Kokanmi’ by ‘Qdot’ , ‘Gbese’ by ‘Elison Jagaboss’ and “Bigsheff” Femi Leye also scored some music for #breadedlifemovie.

#4 Extraordinary Performance - TODOWEDE played by Bimbo Ademoye was extremely hilarious with her unique Yoruba accent.

#5 Cinematography - The cinematographer of the Breaded Life Movie delivered many amazing shots that adequately supported the storyline.

#6 Perfect location – Some scenes were shot at Agege Market. At a point, Area Boys disrupted the filming of the Breaded Life movie.

#7 Perfect Ending – Realizing that the whole story was a dream that Sumi had while he was in a coma earned the movie a fantastic ending .

#8 Continuity Problem - Timini was seen with one type of hairstyle commonly known as “Skin” throughout the entire movie. The average cycle of his time in a coma/as a hustler was more than a month. Nigerian core hustlers don’t usually have money for food and accommodation talk less of cutting their hair.

Also, the fact that you are in a coma does not mean that your hair will not continue to grow. I expected some level of growth in his hair.

#9 In my opinion, the movie cannot be classified as either a ‘Sequel’ or ‘Spinoff’ of the Picture Perfect movie. The only character that was transferred from the Picture Perfect movie to the Breaded life movie was Jobe’s character. Bisola’s Aiyeola’s role in Breaded Life movie as ‘Anty Agi’ was completely different compared to her role as ‘Kiksy’ in Picture Perfect movie.

Furthermore, I learned a lesson from #Breadedlifemovie. I learned to assist people at times of their weakness and reciprocate love to people who assist me.

Finally, I enjoyed the movie and rated the #Breadedlifemovie with 4.7/5.

Nairalanders, what do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xdjll8O4qg

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Advantages Of Entertainment News Channels? / Nigerian Horror Trailer: What D'you Think? / Hollywood Movie Download Links

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.