Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants (9452 Views)

Things A Typical Yoruba When Say When Igbo Attack And Do Not Attack Hausas. / APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size / Tension As Policeman Shoots Driver In Onitsha…hoodlums Attack Hausas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by KnowAll(m): 4:13am On Apr 29, 2011
Why arrest IBB & Co when the principle of natural wastage would occur sooner rather than later to these Gentlemen.  Jonathan is not stupiid to heed calls from Igbo smoking mend youths.
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by Beaf: 4:14am On Apr 29, 2011
@egift
Please quit referring to me. No offense, but we have little to talk about.
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by Beaf: 4:19am On Apr 29, 2011
Katsumoto:

But that is an implausible plan; you are likely to run into more almajiri's on the streets in the North. Are they more useful than people who are gainfully employed down south? Those that need targeting can not be attacked using 'militants in a bus' strategy because they are NOT going to be on the streets. The action of targeting prominent Northerners will lead to a war of attrition. MEND will never go up North to take action that can be traced to them.

Besides, you are unlikely to gain anything from the murder of a doctor or shoe-shiner. You don't feel more fulfilled by killing a graduate than you would, if you had killed a suya seller. Life is life.

The distinct impression I get from the communique is that they are thinking about high level assassinations. That can be carried out anywhere.
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by aloyemeka2: 4:22am On Apr 29, 2011
Dear Mend, Please don't fvck with Hausa-Fulani. Below are the glorious works of their hands and they will not relent to do more if provoked. As long as we remain one Nigeria, pampering them till the end of time seems to be the only plausible solution for peaceful coexistence. You are hereby warned!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/430569_jos20_jpg332af6d17383660c29c55bf2691771f0
www.nairaland.com/attachments/430570_jos22_jpg0f688bb8bcfd837e3b4117f4c784f23f
[img]http://creepingsharia.files./2010/03/24900_352963285278_514965278_3526381_6431756_n.jpg[/img]
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by egift(m): 4:37am On Apr 29, 2011
^^So sad. MEND Should not escalate this. And Jonathan should be man-enough for once and do something meaningful - though I hear he is off to Obudu today for picnic.
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by Dawgpound: 4:56am On Apr 29, 2011
I hate threats, just do it. You don't neeed to let them know.
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by EzeUche3(m): 5:00am On Apr 29, 2011
I swear these Ijaws are trying to drag the Ndigbo into this conflict. Many people already think they are Igbo.

By force they are going to bring us into this conflict, because Hausa will target Igbos and Igbos will finally join the carnage.  angry

If that indeed happens, I don't want to hear anyone from the SS bash the Igbo, because you all are dragging us into this conflict.
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by tpia5: 5:01am On Apr 29, 2011
can you people please stop posting gory pictures on this site.

there are many others following nairaland and you're not presenting yourselves in a very good light.

you can post links to pictures, not the actual photos themselves.

and try to get reputable sources so people know you're not just posting pictures from other countries and claiming it's nigeria.

note: i'm not saying the pictures are or arent from nigeria, but just go the extra mile and validate your source, that's all.

other people also have nasty things going on in their countries but they keep it under wraps. Kindly stop inviting every passerby into your affairs.

this trend has gotten so terribly bad now that something will happen in a nigerian village today, by tomorrow it's all over the world.

and i'm not referring to these civil disturbances.
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by Dawgpound: 5:03am On Apr 29, 2011
@EzeUche, Ndi-Igbo can't afford to sit on the fence coz either way like u said they will dragged into it. Ndi-Igbo and MEND should start working together. Ndi-Igbo need their militant wing. I don't see any reason why Ndi-Igbo can't use this as a perfect opportunity to avenge the deaths of their kin since the 50s.
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by AbuMaryam1(m): 5:16am On Apr 29, 2011
Aprill fool of the year!!! i can't stop laughing, Let them try any funny thing na small almajiris go finish you before Northern Army of Nigeria take over, You see one nation by force grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by jason54321: 5:16am On Apr 29, 2011
Dawgpound:

@EzeUche, Ndi-Igbo can't afford to sit on the fence coz either way like u said they will dragged into it. Ndi-Igbo and MEND should start working together. Ndi-Igbo need their militant wing. I don't see any reason why Ndi-Igbo can't use this as a perfect opportunity to avenge the deaths of their kin since the 50s.

*shakes my head* and you are from the Niger-delta *shakes my head*
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by Dawgpound: 5:18am On Apr 29, 2011
@Jason, I am a son of the Delta. Ogoni 1st. My people have suffered untold hardships so I can feel MEND and Igbo ppl. Ijaw and Igbo come together please.
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by jason54321: 5:22am On Apr 29, 2011
Dawgpound:

@Jason, I am a son of the Delta. Ogoni 1st. My people have suffered untold hardships so I can feel MEND and Igbo ppl. Ijaw and Igbo come together please.
I am not complaining about unity and coming together. Please read the highlighted statement and think about it. Btw, the SS is not just Ijaw neither is MEND just Ijaw. Thanks.
Dawgpound:

Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by EkoIle1: 5:24am On Apr 29, 2011
Bunch of ibo and delta losers,
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by jason54321: 5:34am On Apr 29, 2011
Eko Ile:

Bunch of ibo and delta losers,
Bast.ard!!! Look, I love the SW but do not let me turn on you guys!!! Ediiot!! angry
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by EzeUche3(m): 5:36am On Apr 29, 2011
Dawgpound:

Igbos do not want war. The generation that survived the war is still alive. As long as they are alive, the Ndigbo will not go to war. It is as simple as that. They are the ones who are able to prevent the generation born after the war from acting. Millions of Igbo deaths is still fresh in our psyche.
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by Chyz2: 5:52am On Apr 29, 2011
EzeUche__:

I swear these Ijaws are trying to drag the Ndigbo into this conflict. Many people already think they are Igbo.

By force they are going to bring us into this conflict, because Hausa will target Igbos and Igbos will finally join the carnage.  angry

If that indeed happens, I don't want to hear anyone from the SS bash the Igbo, because you all are dragging us into this conflict.

You can't blame them for avenging their people's deaths. Just because our leaders and ethnic organizations are weak doesn't mean they(MEND) have to be.
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by Chyz2: 5:55am On Apr 29, 2011
Abu-Maryam:

Aprill fool of the year!!! i can't stop laughing, Let them try any funny thing na small almajiris go finish you before Northern Army of Nigeria take over, You see one nation by force grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can remember this same talk from your leaders around the PDP primaries, but still, nothing dey happen well GEJ won. GEJ is president,no disintegration and anarchy like they said. Too bad for you people. Get ready to accept Christ. cool
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by EzeUche3(m): 5:57am On Apr 29, 2011
Chyz*:

You can't blame them for avenging their people's deaths. Just because our leaders and ethnic organizations are weak doesn't mean they(MEND) have to be.

You know who will suffer the most. Are there even many Ijaws in the North? They are mostly found in the Niger Delta. But our brothers are found everywhere. If they attack these people, you know who these animals will attack. Remember the Ndigbo has been the benefactor of Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by Chyz2: 6:25am On Apr 29, 2011
EzeUche__:

You know who will suffer the most. Are there even many Ijaws in the North? They are mostly found in the Niger Delta. But our brothers are found everywhere. If they attack these people, you know who these animals will attack. Remember the Ndigbo has been the benefactor of Goodluck Jonathan.

Benefactor or no benefactor. It doesn't mean that they should live as bafoons even after recurring massacres. Also, our so called leaders are weak and they are to blame if anything happens when mend attacks. Igbos in the north need to bring their behinds back home anyway. If anything, what mend said along with other people saying the same people should be called to book, GEJ would be pressure to go after those low lives.
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by Dawgpound: 6:46am On Apr 29, 2011
Well EzeUche, tell ur foolish Igbo brothers to go home or find other places to do their business. Foolish people. Always running to the most dangerous part of the world in the name of making money. Its like ur people are acting like sheeps just walking straight to the slaughter house. Sorry I have to tell you Igbos the truth. You are a foolish set of people. How many times have the attacked u people in the North for u to not realize its time to get strapped up? Smh
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by hollandis(f): 6:59am On Apr 29, 2011
Better arrest those idiots,they are the ones making GEJ regime ungovernable.Useless hausa muthfcukers
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by EzeUche3(m): 7:04am On Apr 29, 2011
Dawgpound:

Well EzeUche, tell your foolish Igbo brothers to go home or find other places to do their business. Foolish people. Always running to the most dangerous part of the world in the name of making money. Its like your people are acting like sheeps just walking straight to the slaughter house. Sorry I have to tell you Igbos the truth. You are a foolish set of people. How many times have the attacked u people in the North for u to not realize its time to get strapped up? Smh

Sheep are easy to slaughter. Igbos are not sheep. My people meet the Hausa in battle each time. Even in Kano, an Igbo will attack an Hausa if he threatens him in the very heartland of the Hausa people. My people will travel anywhere and are not afraid of danger. The Igbos in the North, know who they are dealing with. Yes, Igbo are killed in the North, but I know they will take few Northerners with them in the process. It is a simple as that. Look at the Igbos in South Africa who chased the xenophobic mobs and made a name for Nigerians in South Africa. People know not to mess with Nigerians in South Africa, because of the exploits of my brothers. cool
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by namfav(m): 7:18am On Apr 29, 2011
they won't do anything, no reason to take them serious
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by Rhino5dm: 7:38am On Apr 29, 2011
The cowardness of Igbos is really disturbing to say but the least. what baffle's me most is the that, whenever even  ijaw rag tag thugs sniffle, the horror-

stricken pathetic Igbo nation cacthes cold.

Going by the majority of post on this thread, one will wonder why would the IJAWS be doing the fighting? Why not the Igbos taking 'revenge'??

The other day a common armed robbery incident at EKET was celebrated throughout the Igbo nation as the beginning of reprisal

Be it as it may, start selling of the HUGE properties in abuja and some other northern location, in advent of ANY attack by MEND, cos the retailiation is gonna be catastrophic and devastating grin grin grin I will put my money on those Almajiri's turn suicide bombers, ANYDAY! cheesy

WE ARE PEACEFUL IN THE WEST. cool cool cool
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by EkoIle1: 7:53am On Apr 29, 2011
jason54321:

Bast.ard!!! Look, I love the SW but do not let me turn on you guys!!! Ediiot!! angry

STFU loser, Who dey hold your cricket hand? shioooooo

Abeg no love the SW o. Keep your fake and evil yeye love to yourself,
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 29, 2011
Thunder fire that person yansh wey dey post dead people pictures for here. You Suck!
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by egift(m): 9:31am On Apr 29, 2011
babaearly:

Thunder fire that person yansh wey dey post dead people pictures for here. You Suck!

Gbam! I wonder when the moderators will attain to that.
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by olabukola: 9:40am On Apr 29, 2011
jason54321:

Love ko joy ni. Oloshi!!!!!

Eko Ile:

STFU loser, Who dey hold your cricket hand? shioooooo
Abeg no love the SW o. Keep your fake and evil yeye love to yourself,
Ride on bro, all these fooloish deltans looking for where they will attach themselves. Let him carry his yeye love go meet hebos.
MEND love my black A$$
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by MaiSuya(m): 10:05am On Apr 29, 2011
what really is stopping GEJ from arresting those that caused the crises?
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by vedaxcool(m): 10:13am On Apr 29, 2011
babaearly:

Bullseye!!
Truly that guy must be idiotic and use to think he had some sense. what a colosal fool he is. Haba if you love seeing such things you must not bring your dirty pervasive fantasies here.

MEND criminals should shut it! after forgiving them for killing Nigerians soldiers they still open their bunkering infested mouth and threaten other people. If they try nonsense those Yan dabas go finish them oh ! even the creeks will run dry from excessive Yan daba force, where is all this threat going to, this same MEND thretened Northerners not to come to the creek to campaign and yet they still live this morons who like the theiving politicians of the ND prefer pilfering the collective good will of the people, all their rebellion has done is to make them rich, greedy as-s-w-i-p-e-s , at the expense of the common NDeltan
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 29, 2011
erm, which mend is issuing this statement?

was it through the jomo gbomo email?

there are so many mends these days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho / Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) / Nigeria: PDP Not Greatest Threat to Democracy -Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.