Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

See The Damage People Are Experiencing After Taking The Deadly Covid 19 Vaccine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Damage People Are Experiencing After Taking The Deadly Covid 19 Vaccine (359 Views)

Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' / Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig / Does Taking The Communion Break My Fast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Damage People Are Experiencing After Taking The Deadly Covid 19 Vaccine by Truthwords: 5:08am On May 21, 2021
This is a follow-up to my running post which i update from time to time which is a compilation of victims of the wicked evil poisonous and deadly covid 19 vaccines.

You can check out the post here https://www.nairaland.com/6481982/covid-19-vaccine-victims-compilation

below is a video compilation of those who have been severely and irreversibly damaged and destroyed after being jabbed.

Watch before the video is taken down. As usual the corrupt youtube deleted my video , so i had to upload the bitchute link .

DONT SAY HAD I KNOWN, BECAUSE ONLY YOU AND YOU ALONE WILL HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME IF YOU ROLL UP YOUR SLEEVES TO TAKE A VACCINE THAT WILL KILL YOU

Click link to see the video https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZSFfHsbPk6DR/

(1) (Reply)

The Spirit Of God Is Also Called The Spirit Of Christ / She Wanted To Have S3x With My Friend To Cover Up After She Got Pregnant... / God Save Tolu Ilori, Olufemi Ilori, Seun Ilori & Abosede Ilori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.