Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Cryptonites Don't Buy Any Dip Till You Check These Tweets - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cryptonites Don't Buy Any Dip Till You Check These Tweets (1862 Views)

Warning!! Here Are Two Things You Should Never Own Till You Own A Land / How Do I Buy Any Of The Crypto Currencies? / Free 500 Airtime Or 1gb Data For You! Check Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cryptonites Don't Buy Any Dip Till You Check These Tweets by Nobody: 6:09am On May 21, 2021
lipsrsealed I know most Nairalanders if not all didn't come across these tweets on the internet, and if they did they are still pretending that all is going well in the Crypto WorLd...Wake Up Guys!

Re: Cryptonites Don't Buy Any Dip Till You Check These Tweets by Nobody: 6:12am On May 21, 2021
lipsrsealed More

Re: Cryptonites Don't Buy Any Dip Till You Check These Tweets by Nobody: 6:17am On May 21, 2021
lipsrsealed We Still dey gO!

Re: Cryptonites Don't Buy Any Dip Till You Check These Tweets by Nobody: 6:24am On May 21, 2021
undecided

Re: Cryptonites Don't Buy Any Dip Till You Check These Tweets by Nobody: 6:30am On May 21, 2021
undecided Something big will hit the crypto world, this is just the 1st phase

1 Like

Re: Cryptonites Don't Buy Any Dip Till You Check These Tweets by Nobody: 6:38am On May 21, 2021
undecided The Crypto WorLd needs a new LeaderShip

Re: Cryptonites Don't Buy Any Dip Till You Check These Tweets by moriss33(m): 6:40am On May 21, 2021
Omo u just wan give people hrtbrk like this ooo
Re: Cryptonites Don't Buy Any Dip Till You Check These Tweets by Nobody: 6:50am On May 21, 2021
moriss33:
Omo u just wan give people hrtbrk like this ooo

smiley Omoh no be like thAt, I no want make my peopLe completely Lose their savings & PensiOn!

Re: Cryptonites Don't Buy Any Dip Till You Check These Tweets by Nobody: 6:58am On May 21, 2021
lipsrsealed More

Re: Cryptonites Don't Buy Any Dip Till You Check These Tweets by Nobody: 7:08am On May 21, 2021
lipsrsealed This guys in the exchange business are clever than rest of us in the crypto world

Re: Cryptonites Don't Buy Any Dip Till You Check These Tweets by Nobody: 7:20am On May 21, 2021
undecided They still playing us right now

Re: Cryptonites Don't Buy Any Dip Till You Check These Tweets by Nobody: 7:31am On May 21, 2021
embarassed We Are Here

Re: Cryptonites Don't Buy Any Dip Till You Check These Tweets by Nobody: 7:39am On May 21, 2021
lipsrsealed Don't SLeep On What You're Seeing here

Re: Cryptonites Don't Buy Any Dip Till You Check These Tweets by Nobody: 7:47am On May 21, 2021
undecided ThiS UncLe ELon Sha!

Re: Cryptonites Don't Buy Any Dip Till You Check These Tweets by Nobody: 8:00am On May 21, 2021
cheesy Tether haS been printing $DoLLars out of thin Air

Re: Cryptonites Don't Buy Any Dip Till You Check These Tweets by Nobody: 8:11am On May 21, 2021
lipsrsealed StiLL on the matter

Re: Cryptonites Don't Buy Any Dip Till You Check These Tweets by Nobody: 8:15am On May 21, 2021
undecided

1 Like

Re: Cryptonites Don't Buy Any Dip Till You Check These Tweets by Chevrolet076(m): 8:19am On May 21, 2021
I wish I could relate with these information and use it wisely either to invest or run away
Re: Cryptonites Don't Buy Any Dip Till You Check These Tweets by Nobody: 8:39am On May 21, 2021
Chevrolet076:
I wish I could relate with these information and use it wisely either to invest or run away

embarassed Mr Chevy You can reLate...it's easy

Re: Cryptonites Don't Buy Any Dip Till You Check These Tweets by Balogunodua(m): 9:13am On May 21, 2021
Re: Cryptonites Don't Buy Any Dip Till You Check These Tweets by SavageResponse(m): 4:09pm On May 21, 2021
There is an imminent crash in the crypto space and it will come with a very big bang angry
Re: Cryptonites Don't Buy Any Dip Till You Check These Tweets by Annymichaelz(m): 3:16pm On May 24, 2021
So which coin would you suggest will take over from Bitcoin?
Re: Cryptonites Don't Buy Any Dip Till You Check These Tweets by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 24, 2021
Annymichaelz:
So which coin would you suggest will take over from Bitcoin?
May be XRP, cause the fOunders of that coin are the only guys doing the right thing concerning the future of finance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cryptonites Don't Buy Any Dip Till You Check These Tweets by Emmanuelmichel: 4:56pm On May 24, 2021
So what coin are you into man?
Re: Cryptonites Don't Buy Any Dip Till You Check These Tweets by lavylilly: 6:08pm On May 24, 2021
wink
Re: Cryptonites Don't Buy Any Dip Till You Check These Tweets by Curvinus(m): 6:37pm On May 24, 2021
Does BUSD have dollar backing?
Re: Cryptonites Don't Buy Any Dip Till You Check These Tweets by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 29, 2021
Curvinus:
Apologies for the late RepLy, the AntiSpam Bot set by Mrs Dominique on the inveStment section keeps banning me...nO baCking fOr BUSD, all of them are relying on the Central Bank of Tether that prints mOney Out of thin air.
Re: Cryptonites Don't Buy Any Dip Till You Check These Tweets by imagrg(m): 3:42pm On May 29, 2021
Then, what coin are we expecting to take over?
XinFin or X R P?
Re: Cryptonites Don't Buy Any Dip Till You Check These Tweets by iScribb(m): 12:27am On May 30, 2021
Curvinus:

That’s the real tether
Re: Cryptonites Don't Buy Any Dip Till You Check These Tweets by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 30, 2021
imagrg:
Then, what coin are we expecting to take over?
XinFin or X R P?
Yea XRP, the creators of this Crypto coin are the OnLy ones I knOw that are trying to do the right thing...but still the crypto world iS due for a new Leadership

(1) (Reply)

Smart Income + / I / Get 3500 Satoshi Per Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.