Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Happy Birthday To Us - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Birthday To Us (644 Views)

Happy Birthday To My Darling Son / Happy Birthday To My Daughter / Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Us by blesskewe(f): 7:54am On May 21, 2021
Happy birthday to us
Benedicta and Benedict

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Us by Jeon(f): 8:00am On May 21, 2021
blesskewe:
Happy birthday to us
Benedicta and Benedict

Happy birthday

You guys look good
Re: Happy Birthday To Us by PlayMaker14: 8:15am On May 21, 2021
Happy birthday to you guys.

Live long and shine bright.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Us by Ishilove: 9:35am On May 21, 2021
Happy birthday, MrCork's wife grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Us by Caaz: 2:02pm On May 21, 2021
The guy looks weedup Sha.sweet looking umu ejima.may you boths live long to fulfilling Gods purposes in your lives.

Enjoi.
Re: Happy Birthday To Us by wunmi590(m): 4:27pm On May 21, 2021
cool

Happy birthday guys....

Our birthday cake
Re: Happy Birthday To Us by Richy4(m): 6:00pm On May 21, 2021
Caaz:
The guy looks weedup Sha.

Happy Birthday gentleman and lady....Don't mind this guy I quoted... he's being funny in a 'nice' way grin

(1) (Reply)

Men Read This.Why Women Cheat / Can I Be Delivered? / Blasphemy: Dangote’s Son-in-law’s Baby Mama Files For Full Custody Of Their Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.