Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. (5426 Views)

Best Face Cream For Pimples And Dark Spots In Nigeria / Now Royal Jelly 1000mg And Swanson Menogest Progesterone Cream For Sale / Mothers Stop Using Anti Fungal As Baby Cream – Pediatrician Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. by Romanoff(f): 11:03am On May 21, 2021
SaintDaniels:

Lmao. So you are not Mrs again. angry
Bobrisky

Why will I be arguing with a person like you over my gender?

That's not the point here.

You're trying to deflect on the real issue here. You selling bleaching creams for babies.

When I create a post on if I'm male, female or non-binary, you can come with guns blazing.

Google what it means to be non-binary, I'm sure you don't know what it means.

cool

Last comment I'm making on this topic. My aim has been achieved.

To show you're selling bleaching creams for babies.

Go and sin no more.

And please, if you have kids, just stick to regular baby lotions. Don't put the nonsense you're selling on their skin.

Dakun, biko, don Allah.

1 Like

Re: Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. by SaintDaniels(f): 11:10am On May 21, 2021
Romanoff:

You're trying to deflect on the real issue here. You selling bleaching creams for babies.

When I create a post on if I'm male, female or non-binary, you can come with guns blazing.

cool

Go and sin no more.

And please, if you have kids, just stick to regular baby lotions. Don't put the nonsense you're selling on their skin.

Dakun, biko, don Allah.

Thank God say you know say you are not a person someone should argue or talk to.
Re: Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. by Romanoff(f): 11:16am On May 21, 2021
SaintDaniels:

Thank God say you know say you are not a person someone should argue or talk to.

I couldn't help to comment again.

You've been arguing with me since, this thread is on the second page with you arguing with me.

Like I said, stop harming your kids with the nonsense you're selling.

Adiós mujer.

1 Like

Re: Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. by SaintDaniels(f): 11:18am On May 21, 2021
Romanoff:

cool

Go and sin no more.

Dakun, biko, don Allah.

Since you don't have data.
Lemme inform you.
1. I'm not selling nivea and I'm not the producer of nivea baby cream.
2. Its not a bleaching cream.
3. The video is a review of the product and not a marketing or selling video.

Nextime. Watch video before you talk.
And don't talk anyhow cause u have a phone to type.
And be willing to learn and unlearn. Shea butter. Is not baby cream.

Lastly, you are just trying so hard to deceive people that nivea baby cream is a bleaching cream. When u don't even know the product and u haven't used it.
Re: Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. by Romanoff(f): 11:22am On May 21, 2021
SaintDaniels:

Since you don't have data.
Lemme inform you.
1. I'm not selling nivea and I'm not the producer of nivea baby cream.
2. Its not a bleaching cream.
3. The video is a review of the product and not a marketing or selling video.

Nextime. Watch video before you talk.
And don't talk anyhow cause u have a phone to type.
And be willing to learn and unlearn. Shea butter. Is not baby cream.

Lastly, you are just trying so hard to deceive people that nivea baby cream is a bleaching cream. When u don't even know the product and u haven't used it.

So why did your first title read "lightening and brightening"?

Or will you deny that you changed the title after I dragged you?

Please say the truth and let the devil be ashamed, what was your first title?

1 Like

Re: Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. by esthel(f): 11:22am On May 21, 2021
These people are hilarious, anyway you people shouldn't lighten babies skin.

1 Like

Re: Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. by Romanoff(f): 11:25am On May 21, 2021
esthel:
These people are hilarious, anyway you people shouldn't lighten babies skin.

Tell them o.

Team awon "bringing out the natural glow".

Babies that incubate for 40 weeks inside amniotic fluid and a thick layer of vernix to coat it, what glow are they finding again?

1 Like

Re: Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. by SaintDaniels(f): 1:24pm On May 21, 2021
Romanoff:

So why did your first title read "lightening and brightening"?

Or will you deny that you changed the title after I dragged you?

Please say the truth and let the devil be ashamed, what was your first title?

I never wrote bleach.
You misinterpreted bright as bleach hence the reason i Changed the title, cause of other people like u.
When you use Good cream on your baby the skin will be soft and bright.

Watch the video and let me knw if u see or hear bleach.
Re: Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. by SaintDaniels(f): 1:25pm On May 21, 2021
Romanoff:

Tell them o.

Team awon "bringing out the natural glow".

Babies that incubate for 40 weeks inside amniotic fluid and a thick layer of vernix to coat it, what glow are they finding again?

Oga continue with your Shea butter if that's what you can afford.
Re: Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. by tchidi066(f): 4:32pm On May 21, 2021
Lol, no be small thing, babies skin are delicate, so should be treated with caution, you can either use cusson,pears or Johnson products for your baby, but if you want to go natural, cocoa or sheabutter will do, as for their soap, you can mix black soap with coconut oil, honey, sheabutter and camwood , it will help prevent diaper rash, babies don't need any complicated skincare routine
Re: Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. by mariahAngel(f): 6:10pm On May 21, 2021
SaintDaniels:

Oga continue with your Shea butter if that's what you can afford.

Actually, pure organic shea butter is way better for babies than all those chemical filled cosmetics.
It protects their skin from infection and irritations. Only that it turns them dark because it is rich in vitamin E.

1 Like

Re: Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. by TemmyDayo50(m): 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2023
I never read this thread finish but damn, I can't help but Fathom how slow and wicked some humans can be... SaintDaniels, you be wicked slow person honestly... Romanoff, God bless you jare...

I actually came here to research best cream for my handsome chocolate baby that will preserve his skin and I've actually gotten a better response and idea from you Romanoff. Thanks once again for schooling this wicked slow person...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Water Scarcity Raises Disease Fears In States / Fibriod Cure With Natural Treatment / See What Bitter Leaf Can Do To Your Pimple And Scare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.