Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised (69275 Views)

Bella Shmurda Responds After LASU Begged Him To Return To The School / Jesus Was Criticised More" Curvy Ghana Actress Shows Boobs Transparent Swimsuit / Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by neyohh: 4:01pm On May 21, 2021
SegFault:

Then you as parents should start teaching individual ideals to your kids. If a child knows who he is and has created an identity and values for themselves would they destroy their dignities on the cyberspace, I will continually blame the parents for not being closer to their kids and no one else. I learnt this late in life but I'm glad that I did.

Humans are more fickle than this, young minds are easily mislead despite ingrained values, poverty and greed makes it worse.

Let's all speak with one voice and say no to bad influencer's, including bad parents.

Essentially why i hate single mother's because their kid's... Hmm
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by Revolva(m): 4:09pm On May 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by Afromentalist: 4:11pm On May 21, 2021
They tell you to be yourself, and when you are yourself they are quick to judge You -

Word!
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by Thalamus: 4:22pm On May 21, 2021
Afromentalist:
They tell you to be yourself, and when you are yourself they are quick to judge You -

Word!

Don't be an idiot. You think the world will be the way it is if everyone is free to express their demented fantasies. mumu.
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by Burgerlomo: 4:25pm On May 21, 2021
longetivity:
He can actually have a party with a mother and daughter,cos shame don leave NIGERIA since 2001

Trust me in this present naija, there are bunch of shameless and useless mothers and daughters out there that will do it willingly simply because it involves a celebrity and of course money.

1 Like

Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by MeeLan: 4:32pm On May 21, 2021
What do u expect? There are so many Loosed mother's and daughters out there.
#FishBrain
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:41pm On May 21, 2021
OmoAkin85:
o swear bro i need dat enjoyment die one yellow one black
I Dy with you my guy
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by PrincewithGod(m): 5:42pm On May 21, 2021
When he opens his eyes in hell the he will realise the foolishness of these.
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:42pm On May 21, 2021
EaglesEyes1:
No get heart failure where u dey impress two female homos oooo. Your family still want u but they dont need you, nairaland still needs you to be viewing their posts oooo
LoL but sha one thing must kill a man las las boss
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by Kabri: 5:57pm On May 21, 2021
But to open mouth waa talk dat thing no sharp oo,en suppose keep dat thought to himself or d guy don forget say na naija we dey so undecided
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by olaayodele(m): 5:58pm On May 21, 2021
NwekeUG:
Naira Marley has reacted after he was criticised for stating online that he will have sex with mother and daughter together someday, IgbereTV reports.

The singer reacted to the criticisms on Twitter and on Instagram.

On Twitter, he stated that he has the "right to party", as long as it's "consensual and legal".
https://twitter.com/officialnairam1/status/1395506678196539394?s=20

He added,

https://twitter.com/officialnairam1/status/1395485226076356610?s=20

He shared other crazy fantasies he has via his Twitter handle. He stated that if not that he fears God and doesn't want to go to hell, he'd "do and undo".

He is suffering from one of the personality traits disorder (a mental disorder). LIKE mind will argue or criticise him.
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by davidque: 6:15pm On May 21, 2021
Reprobate mind
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by mrwonlasewonie: 6:17pm On May 21, 2021
WesternOligarch:

It's still failure the parents and family that failed to show those kids the right way.
a family/parent can do well in raising kids but environment also shapes/Influenced children too that is why you will see pastors or professors children who were well trained still do drugs.where did he learn it? Definitely not his parents house but Influence of friends/tv/music video etc

Let's make a better generation not a dysfunctional one.when I look at some depraved children I just wonder are these the kids that will take care of their parents and their properties in old age?

What kind of generation do we want to leave behind? Those obsessed with drugs, alcohol and sex or a thinking and sane generation ?
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by Komu1048(m): 6:21pm On May 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Moment you correct or advice any young man or lady , they scream " Don't Judge Me"!

Devil has used the lure of sexual Immorality to consume so many Folks.
Many have departed and are burning in Hell on top this Matter.

Humans are Playing with iniquity and sin!
Humans are toiling with their Eternity!
Humans are Joking with Hell!

About 5-6 days ago, a young Brother in the Lord had a dream where He was taken to Hell Fire! He woke up physically shaking , Frightened and Soaked in Sweat!
He couldn't even describe in Full what he saw. What he kept saying was Pls Repent! Pls Repent! Hell is Horrible!

I Admonish all to Heed to the Admonishments, Preachings and Messages you Hear.
Do not let anyone led you to Hell in the Name of Celebrity..
Flee all these Nonsense!

May God help us, the focus is now money, women and enjoyment. People have forgotten hell is real, heaven is real and we r created to serve God

1 Like

Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by Calitoscassius(m): 6:41pm On May 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Moment you correct or advice any young man or lady , they scream " Don't Judge Me"!

Devil has used the lure of sexual Immorality to consume so many Folks.
Many have departed and are burning in Hell on top this Matter.

Humans are Playing with iniquity and sin!
Humans are toiling with their Eternity!
Humans are Joking with Hell!

About 5-6 days ago, a young Brother in the Lord had a dream where He was taken to Hell Fire! He woke up physically shaking , Frightened and Soaked in Sweat!
He couldn't even describe in Full what he saw. What he kept saying was Pls Repent! Pls Repent! Hell is Horrible!

I Admonish all to Heed to the Admonishments, Preachings and Messages you Hear.
Do not let anyone led you to Hell in the Name of Celebrity..
Flee all these Nonsense!
Hell fire in which country? Yea! In his dreams.. grin cheesy total rubbish! Hell fire is just an imaginations in your dreams.
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by whirlwind7(m): 7:03pm On May 21, 2021
myrrtle:

I dey feel shame for you. You be mumu

Spoken like the true idịot you are.
Have you seen the private messages shared by Marley where many women are asking him to come shag them along with their daughters?
Probably you haven't.
Probably you also haven't heard that your mother and sister are among those begging him to come and collect kpekus.
Ọdẹ lásán.
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 21, 2021
Romanoff:
He has a right to three-some till another man exercises that right on Naira Marley's Wife and daughter.

This is how our generation has become sexually perverted and it will get worse.
Are the wife and daughter mannequins?
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by Gfskw: 8:32pm On May 21, 2021
Oh
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by myrrtle(m): 9:04pm On May 21, 2021
whirlwind7:

Spoken like the true idịot you are.
Have you seen the private messages shared by Marley where many women are asking him to come shag them along with their daughters?
Probably you haven't.
Probably you also haven't heard that your mother and sister are among those begging him to come and collect kpekus.
Ọdẹ lásán.
guy! I can find you and treat your fvck up real bad and cause you serious pain. Real bad that you'll beg for death. Don't you dare bring my family into this or you'll regret the day your mother gave birth your useless sef.
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by Trogge: 9:36pm On May 21, 2021
Romanoff:
He has a right to three-some till another man exercises that right on Naira Marley's Wife and daughter.

This is how our generation has become sexually perverted and it will get worse.
........ It's by choice, not by force........ If his wife and daughter refuses to, will you force them.?
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by ibinaboonline: 10:03pm On May 21, 2021
Am I the only one who really understood what this guy was doing? He was indirectly posting an ad with the hope that he'll get DMs and PMs from useless mother and daughter fans willing to have sex with him. He probably already got those DMs.
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by Ayobami7(m): 10:22pm On May 21, 2021
Okay Seen!
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 21, 2021
whirlwind7:

Most of those blasting him secretly imagine worse things, and will gladly jump at shagging a mother and daughter combo.

That's insane

Anyone that imagine such should have his brain checked with the psychiatrist

Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by Dchampion65: 7:29am On May 22, 2021
That is what his native doctor told him to do to renew his contract with evil world.

Ritualist spotted here
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by Ijah92(f): 8:34am On May 22, 2021
[How sure are u that both of u won't burn in hell together. Judge. quote author=longetivity post=101910355] don't stress pastor, naira marley is going to hell fire cheesy[/quote]
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by FuckHomophobes: 10:05am On May 22, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
Ma niggar

My own fantasy na with Two hot lesbians same day same location. Gonna make sure they both squirt yohohohohoho

How about a party with two hot niquurs grin

1 Like

Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by Segzy19: 12:33pm On May 22, 2021
Na so dem go do him wife and daughters too...

Mumu idiot!
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:34pm On May 22, 2021
FuckHomophobes:

How about a party with two hot niquurs grin
But why you wan loose guard me na. You wicked
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by BluntCrazeMan: 2:06am On May 31, 2021
NwekeUG:
More
He still has this one (girlfriend even) as fantasy??
Guys dey chop wives while they're on phone with their husbands.
(At least, I no follow bad like that shaa.)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides / Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day / Mbakwe 'John Lee' Is Dead (Nollywood Actor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.