Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised (69267 Views)

Bella Shmurda Responds After LASU Begged Him To Return To The School / Jesus Was Criticised More" Curvy Ghana Actress Shows Boobs Transparent Swimsuit / Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by Aksnoopy: 1:18pm On May 21, 2021
I did it with a girl while she was on the phone with her boyfriend, just a year later someone did it with my girlfriend while she was on the phone with me.

The joy of doing it with someone else girl while she was on the phone with him was not in anyways comparable to the pain I felt when my girl was being drilled while on the phone with me.

Irony of life! grin

1 Like

Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by Iamaboonasir(m): 1:19pm On May 21, 2021
whirlwind7:
Nigerians and hypocrisy.
Moral of this: keep your fetishes/fantasies to yourself, if you are Nigerian.
Most of those blasting him secretly imagine worse things, and will gladly jump at shagging a mother and daughter combo.

To imagine it is one thing,to say it out is another which I think is wrong on all levels
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by myrrtle(m): 1:19pm On May 21, 2021
whirlwind7:
Nigerians and hypocrisy.
Most of those blasting him secretly imagine worse things, and will gladly jump at shagging a mother and daughter combo.

I dey feel shame for you. You be mumu

1 Like

Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 21, 2021
whirlwind7:
Nigerians and hypocrisy.

Most of your circle!

To reason about such fantasies takes psychological imbalance.
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by Nollynwa1(m): 1:26pm On May 21, 2021
Your stupidity is on another level. Forget money and popularity.. common sense is not just common. Naira Marley lack it!
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 21, 2021
Romanoff:

I channel the same energy to child marriage and child abuse.

At 16, could your parents control your internet access?

It's not just about controlling what a child sees but educating them on the consequences of certain actions, at 13 I wasn't given a phone but a laptop and it was configured to block certain websites and ads but before hand I was educated on sex education and the consequences of premature sex by my dad. The problem is most parents trying to police what their children see, so they go learn it in the net or from friends at school.
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by justmondris: 1:28pm On May 21, 2021
He should have know the difference between being yourself and don’t be stupid
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by Charlie2020(f): 1:29pm On May 21, 2021
Your business.
As for me, last night's 3some was superbam cool cool cool wink smiley wink
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 21, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
he has rights to speech as long as it's not disturbing the sensibilities of others and destroying the system/turning the young ones to deliquents like himself

You're responsible for your own sensibility, just as parents are responsible for their young ones. You can't police the speech of others.
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by Glozaglobal: 1:31pm On May 21, 2021
The heart of man is very wicked. I am sure this idiot has more horrible desires that are worse than this, just can't imagine what they are. I just hope it does not include sleeping with a day old baby (God forbid).

What do you expect? when Nigerians achieve what they never believed were possible in their lifetime, they start having ideas like this, because he made some money from singing poooooh. Imagine what this idiot would do if he was J. Bezoz or M. Zuckerberg.

Well, Nigerians and money!!!!! he will get his wish on a plater of gold. We Nigerians worship money and material things so much, therefore, there would be a lot of willing parties (mothers and daughters) all over the country to his fantasy, for less than N50,000 because of poverty.........thanks to our politician, as I weep for my former beloved country. The thought of a thing like this alone, makes me see myself in the hottest part of hell. God have mercy on this generation.
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by FBIBOT(m): 1:32pm On May 21, 2021
Giggles3287:
Tey

Why not join contact gain groups on whatsapp rather than this rubbish you are doing.... The mods self.. They don't monitor what they are supposed to monitor.....
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by Charlie2020(f): 1:32pm On May 21, 2021
Wetin dey worry nairaland sef. I wrote 3some in words and they changed it to party. Mtchew!!!
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by gnykelly(m): 1:37pm On May 21, 2021
longetivity:
He can actually have a party with a mother and daughter,cos shame don leave NIGERIA since 2001

What's the exact date.?
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by Conrod: 1:39pm On May 21, 2021
He's a rich fool.
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 21, 2021
PAQ:

The internet has made parenting alot more harder than it used to be. A child doesnt need peer groups, going outdoors or late nights to get spoilt like in my time. A child alone in his\ her room with a mobile phone is all it takes.

I didnt call out his mother because of how he was brought up, but after that rubbish statement a mother that will keep quiet and not castigate that erring fool no try at all.

A parent can still control the content of their kids on the net, simple site blockers, keeping them occupied and certain measures can go a long way.....but it's not really about policing or shielding what they see or do not see, it's about educating them on those stuff and the consequences of such behaviors so he/she doesn't have to learn it online or among peers.. it all boils down to parenting. This same internet has made education easier for kids and their parents..... it's not about the tool(internet) but the user, simply still boils down to parenting.
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by adebwalex(m): 1:41pm On May 21, 2021
longetivity:
don't stress pastor, naira marley is going to hell fire cheesy

SEE THEM JUDGES. ARE YOU GOD TO JUDGE HIM. ATBTHEENDOF LIFE IT COULD BE HIM THA WILL GO TO HEAVEN WHILE YIU THA PROF TO BE SAINT ROT IN HELL...
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by lexy2014: 1:43pm On May 21, 2021
ChiefSosa:

You've got comprehension problems, man!

No problem. Since u don't have comprehension problems, answering my question shouldn't be a challenge for u:

What if he now tells u to bring ur mother& ur sister, is that when it will be wrong?
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by Romanoff(f): 1:43pm On May 21, 2021
WesternOligarch:

It's not just about controlling what a child sees but educating them on the consequences of certain actions, at 13 I wasn't given a phone but a laptop and it was configured to block certain websites and ads but before hand I was educated on sex education and the consequences of premature sex by my dad. The problem is most parents trying to police what their children see, so they go learn it in the net or from friends at school.

Parents can only do their best. Children have access to smart phones now and follow all the celebs they like.

Imagine your 16 year old following Naira Marley and stumbling on a post like this.

And we know how they can easily get influenced at that age, especially by people they look up to.
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by shigishege: 1:45pm On May 21, 2021
whirlwind7:
Nigerians and hypocrisy.

but do they say it out and creating nuisance with their thoughts?? Why is it that you this people are bent on destroying this generation?? So if it's your younger brother that said such a thing you won't rebuke him?? Na wa for you to brother.
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by mrwonlasewonie: 1:48pm On May 21, 2021
WesternOligarch:

You're responsible for your own sensibility, just as parents are responsible for their young ones. You can't police the speech of others.
how about the impact of his speech on impressionable teenagers WHO don't know their left from right and thinks everything he does is perfect?
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by ssachosam8: 1:49pm On May 21, 2021
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by neyohh: 1:55pm On May 21, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Responsible parents will guard their teens against the evils of social media..... His tweet didn't promote pedophilia or rape, simply consensual sex between a mother and daughter.....I think you should channel this energy to your politicians marrying under aged kids.

Incest is illegal. There are some arguments you can't win.

By the way why aren't people fucking their families as standard practice if consent is the only barrier.

The white man looking at y'all like these negro's always get it wrong and wonder why they're the worst of the human race tongue
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by FBIBOT(m): 2:02pm On May 21, 2021
emmaxy54:
Coming after 30 days of fasting, just two weeks ago. "Jannah" in the bin.

Jannah ti jasi na grin
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by lucky4west: 2:03pm On May 21, 2021
Marley u have a good heart, u dont have to give in to ur lustful desires, it is not everything u dream up either in ur free mind or when high on drugs u give vent to...u said u dont want to go to hell...u have to follow that desire to make heaven up by accepting Jesus and giving up ur lustful desires and fantasy
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by OmoAkin85: 2:04pm On May 21, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
Ma niggar

My own fantasy na with Two hot lesbians same day same location. Gonna make sure they both squirt yohohohohoho
o swear bro i need dat enjoyment die one yellow one black
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by IYANGBALI: 2:06pm On May 21, 2021
mynd44 on my mind
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 21, 2021
Does this one expect anything from a country that is still living in the stone age, Nigerian at primitive hypocrites nothing changes that and you talking self it's not everything you say on social media. The dumbos complaining about their kids should blame themselves your kids phones should be monitored if they are below 18 once they are 18 an follow morons like this you are a useless failure as a parent.
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by Skymason20(m): 2:16pm On May 21, 2021
So Nairal Marley don't want to enter hell, But he done removed hand for any tin make consign heaven grin inside life shocked
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 21, 2021
neyohh:

Incest is illegal. There are some arguments you can't win.

By the way why aren't people fucking their families as standard practice if consent is the only barrier.

The white man looking at y'all like these negro's always get it wrong and wonder why they're the worst of the human race tongue
Incest is intercourse between close relatives, this isn't incest how the Bleep is having intercourse with mother and child intercourse. undecidedundecidedundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars / Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.