Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Sokoto To Buy Motorcycles Worth N155m For Islamic Preachers - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto To Buy Motorcycles Worth N155m For Islamic Preachers (24837 Views)

Burutai Flown By His Pilot Son From Sokoto To Abuja (Photo) / FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic / Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto To Buy Motorcycles Worth N155m For Islamic Preachers by DissTroy(m): 8:58am On Jul 21, 2021
TheDarkGamer , you mailed me. What's it about?
Re: Sokoto To Buy Motorcycles Worth N155m For Islamic Preachers by TheDarkGamer: 9:36am On Jul 21, 2021
DissTroy:
TheDarkGamer , you mailed me. What's it about?

I was following your discussion on the Chelsea thread about transliteration. I realized that we shared the same views and I wanted to find out if you'd be willing to talk. Telegram maybe?
Re: Sokoto To Buy Motorcycles Worth N155m For Islamic Preachers by Enterprise090(m): 8:18am On Aug 18, 2021
Hey
Re: Sokoto To Buy Motorcycles Worth N155m For Islamic Preachers by delpee(f): 9:28am On Aug 18, 2021
To add what value really? Aren't there enough clerics, Islamic schools and Mosques in each locality to deal with religious education? Soon they'll be needing jeeps for difficult terrain. Misplaced priority in a region where people live in abject poverty.

Not my business anyway.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Governor Zulum (Photos) / FG Budgets ₦13.8bn For Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Atiku, Others / Sir Friday Nwosu Dies At 63

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.