Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Man Beaten And Stripped Naked For Sleeping With A Married Woman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beaten And Stripped Naked For Sleeping With A Married Woman (2440 Views)

Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. / Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) / 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beaten And Stripped Naked For Sleeping With A Married Woman by elizabeth24: 10:01am On May 21, 2021
In a video that went viral, It was seen that man was caught and stripped naked for sleeping with a married woman in South africa.

It was seen that the video was taken at night as the man was seen being dragged around by the husband of the woman he was caught with as neighbors continued taking videos.

According to the Daily Sun, It was reported that the man said he found the man with his wife and wants to teach him a lesson. It is alleged the incident happened in Limpopo, South Africa.

He said;

“This person, I spoke to him nicely and he refused. I wanted to talk to him and he tried to run away."

“Please take pictures, This is what I’m dealing with.

https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2021/05/man-beaten-and-stripped-n3ked-for-sleeping-with-a-married-woman.html
Re: Man Beaten And Stripped Naked For Sleeping With A Married Woman by Lifeisgoody: 10:04am On May 21, 2021
Lol
Re: Man Beaten And Stripped Naked For Sleeping With A Married Woman by DaddyRochie1642: 10:05am On May 21, 2021
Kpekus has put this one in trouble grin grin
Re: Man Beaten And Stripped Naked For Sleeping With A Married Woman by Jeon(f): 10:10am On May 21, 2021
gringringrin
Re: Man Beaten And Stripped Naked For Sleeping With A Married Woman by GOFRONT(m): 10:15am On May 21, 2021
Thats bad....

And if you check, you'll see one or two of the beaters have one time straffed a married woman or a Minor

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten And Stripped Naked For Sleeping With A Married Woman by Nobody: 10:52am On May 21, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool D WOMEN MUST BE SO DAM CUTE.. WISH IT WAS ME. PLEASE CALL ME AM AVAILABLE ANYTIME ANY DAY JUST 4 U MA... 4 HOLLY GRAM SAKE AM FVCKING AVAILABLE. WTF

(1) (Reply)

Wigwe Family Assassination Part 1 / Breaking: Ebola: Liberian Woman Found Hanging In Lagos Suburb / Football Club Manager Arrested For Having Anal Sex With Male Players In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.