Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Checkout This Payment List Written By UNICAL Student To Her Dad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Checkout This Payment List Written By UNICAL Student To Her Dad (411 Views)

UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) / 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep / Ebonyi State University School Fees Payment & List Of Courses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Payment List Written By UNICAL Student To Her Dad by Gemid94(m): 11:16am On May 21, 2021
A yet-to-be identified student of the University of Calabar, UNICAL, has shared a proposed payment list she wrote her father following the resumption of a new semester.

In the payment list, the student urged her father to comply forthwith as she highlighted all the things she'll be needing for the semester.

According to the student, she'll need new VC welcoming fee (N20,000), student uniform fee (N15,000), text books (N50,000), among others.

https://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/20k-for-new-vc-welcoming-fee-checkout-this-payment-list-written

Re: Checkout This Payment List Written By UNICAL Student To Her Dad by Deborah98(f): 11:20am On May 21, 2021
After these what next, this and more are the reasons we have millions of half baked graduates. People who can't defend their certificates.
Re: Checkout This Payment List Written By UNICAL Student To Her Dad by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:29am On May 21, 2021
Her Fvck mate asked her to bill her illiterate Dad
Re: Checkout This Payment List Written By UNICAL Student To Her Dad by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:33am On May 21, 2021
Me if I wan bill my paale
Me : good morning dad
Paale : yea morning
Me : how was your night rest dad
Paale: hmmm fineeee ooooo
Me : I love you dad you are the best dad in the world.
Paale:

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Payment List Written By UNICAL Student To Her Dad by Nobody: 11:39am On May 21, 2021
I've never been able to cheat my mom.... My mom is a single mom working in a factory, enrolled me to a state university so that there can be minimal strike issue. I can't do it... It's not good.
Re: Checkout This Payment List Written By UNICAL Student To Her Dad by tchidi066(f): 4:11pm On May 21, 2021
She is simply a thief, i don't know how some students can be hardened to extort from their parents, especially the struggling ones, it's so pathetic. I remember how as an undergraduate we would be asked to get so so text book or pay department dues, I'll ask my parents for exact amount, it's not as if i don't know how to play them mugu, but I know my background and can't help but feel their pain and struggles to keep me in school, people dey get mind sha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Find X With Working / Why Is 50 The Pass Mark For Nursing Student But It's A Different Case In Other F / Education Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.