Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

Al - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al (1039 Views)

Buhari’s Government Should Create Ministry Of Lagos Affairs – Legislator / Where Is Aloy-emeka? / Aloy Emeka Real Name Is Chuck Odili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Al by Musiwa13: 3:00am On Apr 29, 2011
al
Re: Al by Musiwa13: 3:38am On Apr 29, 2011
al\
Re: Al by EzeUche3(m): 3:40am On Apr 29, 2011
You would like to see that wouldn't you? tongue
Re: Al by aloyemeka2: 4:24am On Apr 29, 2011
Becomerich aka Nigeria@1, I thought your new moniker is MATEMATE?. Who are you trying to mate?. Are you that Hot in Canada?
Re: Al by Jakumo(m): 5:42am On Apr 29, 2011
If our Nigeria1/Becomerich/ Musiwa is not permitted to MATE, the end of satellite mapology as we know it may actually be in sight.

Personally, I would commit suicide if I woke up one morning and discovered that the era of maps and satellite images has ended in my favourite website, and it is thus with a great sense of urgency that I appeal to our female contributors to PLEASE get in touch with the Alaafin of Canada, so that he can mate and procreate a new generation of Map Meisters, to assure continuity of this noble tradition here.
Re: Al by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 29, 2011
Jakumo:

If our Nigeria1/Becomerich/ Musiwa is not permitted to MATE, the end of satellite mapology as we know it may actually be in sight.

Personally, I would commit suicide if I woke up one morning and discovered that the era of maps and satellite images has ended in my favourite website, and it is thus with a great sense of urgency that I appeal to our female contributors to PLEASE get in touch with the Alaafin of Canada, so that he can mate and procreate a new generation of Map Meisters, to assure continuity of this noble tradition here.
Guy you are crazy Lol grin
Re: Al by tpia5: 10:43am On Apr 29, 2011
May God destroy anybody anywhere who tries to bring their evil near me oh.
Re: Al by aloyemeka2: 11:18am On Apr 29, 2011

Roflmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Al by MaiSuya(m): 11:25am On Apr 29, 2011
wetin be tank top?
Re: Al by Jakumo(m): 11:38am On Apr 29, 2011
tpia@:

May God destroy anybody anywhere who tries to bring their evil near me oh.

Tpia it is not too late to change your mind about MATING with Musiwa, as a purely patriotic gesture that will protect our future with the resultant offspring of mini-Map-Meisters. Are you saying this is entirely out of the question ? Please don't crush our hopes like this, when it would be so easy for you to just say YES, and be done with that obligation once and for all.

We are, after all, asking for just 2 minutes out of your busy schedule.
Re: Al by tpia5: 4:32am On Apr 30, 2011
Mai Suya:

wetin be tank top?

Re: Al by zstranger: 6:04am On Apr 30, 2011
Jakumo:

We are, after all, asking for just 2 minutes out of your busy schedule.

Aare Musiwa is probably going to need more than 2 mins. What shall we do if Aare Musiwa did not 'jagamu' in 2 mins and Tpia, pressed for time, decided to call it a day ? Dont you think a post-'jigijigi' 'jagamu-less' Alaafin of Canada would be more dangerous than what we have presently?
Re: Al by Jakumo(m): 6:15am On Apr 30, 2011
Zstranger these are very important concerns that you have raised. A panel of experts has been convened to examine the "immediate and remote" implications of your warning.

Up till now, the Alaafin of Canada had been ASSUMED to be just another minute man, but that assumption must now be revisited, and for that we will of course require the services of a few patriotic female volunteers from Nairaland's esteemed female readership. Applications may be submitted now, for those interested in being screened.

Sadly and regrettably, The Panel has been forced to interpret Tpia's deafening silence so far as an indication that she will not be available for this exercise, though this conclusion may be subject to modification, pending any statements of clarification from her office.
Re: Al by onyengbu: 6:45am On Apr 30, 2011
You guys will be gravely disappointed if u think aare musiwa will need just 2 mins for mating.
The guy takes his time in doing things. Posting maps, arguing off tangent and creating senseless topics.
He will need a lot of time.
Re: Al by Jakumo(m): 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2011
Posting images of filmy lingerie in this thread by an agent provocateur has only served to inflame this crisis.

Who could set eyes on that sheer top without falling victim to intoxicating visions of full jiggly jugs straining sinfully against the revealing fabric ?

Without naming names, those using suggestive pictures to fan the flames of wanton lust should be required to help solve the problems thus created.

Therefore, even if our Tpia remains undecided as to her level of direct participation in this "Find Becomerich a Mate" initiative, her cooperation as a FACILITATOR of this laudable breeding program would be greatly appreciated as a consolation prize to all concerned.   Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Gej? No Press Conference? No Media Chat? / Nigeria’ll Be On Fire, If Al-mustapha Reveals Some Secrets — Fasehun / Cnn - Al Qaeda-linked Group Finds Fertile Territory In Nigeria:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.