Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Aloy Emeka Real Name Is Chuck Odili - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aloy Emeka Real Name Is Chuck Odili (2246 Views)

I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili / Where Is Aloy-emeka? / Al (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aloy Emeka Real Name Is Chuck Odili by Becomrich: 1:53am On Jul 18, 2009
Aloy emeka real name is Chuck Odili
Re: Aloy Emeka Real Name Is Chuck Odili by kosovo(m): 2:08am On Jul 18, 2009
what a waste of[b] bandwidth![/b]
Re: Aloy Emeka Real Name Is Chuck Odili by AloyEmeka9: 8:22am On Jul 18, 2009
Ok  grin grin

And this is tpiah advertising Alao Akala's N25M  toilet.
Re: Aloy Emeka Real Name Is Chuck Odili by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 18, 2009
Everybody run!!! shocked
Re: Aloy Emeka Real Name Is Chuck Odili by udezue(m): 9:18am On Jul 18, 2009
from Nigeriaworld.com?
Re: Aloy Emeka Real Name Is Chuck Odili by Tudor6(f): 9:30am On Jul 18, 2009
Aloy.Emeka who's the girl in that photo!
Look at the thick arms and thick legs
she looks like a bloody MIDGET!!
Re: Aloy Emeka Real Name Is Chuck Odili by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 18, 2009
Tudór:

Aloy.Emeka who's the girl in that photo!
Look at the thick arms and thick legs
she looks like a bloody MIDGET!!

He already mentioned who she is.
Re: Aloy Emeka Real Name Is Chuck Odili by AloyEmeka9: 9:33am On Jul 18, 2009
tpiah will wish she looks half as fine as that chic up there. The girl looks fine to me and i don't see where you saw th thickness in her arms and feet. See her shape now.
Re: Aloy Emeka Real Name Is Chuck Odili by AloyEmeka9: 9:39am On Jul 18, 2009
nuzo:

He already mentioned who she is.
Please! tpiah said herself she is 43 years old. Does that girl look 43 to you?. Also, Nigerian women are notorious for amortizing their age so, i guess the 43 she told us is her football age. I am guessing her real date of birth to be between 1950 and 1955. That means she will be between 5-10 when Nigeria got her independence. Chai, Osisi no know say she dey deal with ibiri achi old enough to be her mother. It also means that she is old enough to be Ibkaye's grandmother if we fix her age at 52.

Look, assuming she was knocked up at 15 by his estranged igbo boyfriend, that means her child will be around 37 now. Chei, BecomeRich carry go.
Re: Aloy Emeka Real Name Is Chuck Odili by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 18, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

tpiah will wish she looks half as fine as that chic up there. The girl looks fine to me and i don't see where you saw th thickness in her arms and feet. See her shape now.

@Funmi,

If she is not tpia, why then would you post someone else's picture without their consent?

Let us know our limitations abeg.
Re: Aloy Emeka Real Name Is Chuck Odili by AloyEmeka9: 9:43am On Jul 18, 2009
Guy, stop calling me funmi. Amaghi m onye nwanyi ojoo anwa bu. it's these insinuations that got me banned for 2 hrs and after they checked the unbanned me. Enough, and stop spoiling my auto business here.
Re: Aloy Emeka Real Name Is Chuck Odili by SamMilla1(m): 9:46am On Jul 18, 2009
i suspected that a long time ago.

more than half of his posts came from the odili.net/nigeriaworld.

Good job aloy.
Re: Aloy Emeka Real Name Is Chuck Odili by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 18, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Guy, stop calling me funmi. Amaghi m onye nwanyi ojoo anwa bu. it's these insinuations that got me banned for 2 hrs and after they checked the unbanned me. Enough, and stop spoiling my auto business here.

Some of my Yoruba friends speak and write Igbo too.
Re: Aloy Emeka Real Name Is Chuck Odili by AloyEmeka9: 9:49am On Jul 18, 2009
So that makes me Chuck Odili because i visit his site?. That means you are Seun because you visit nairaland. I started pallying with chuck when his site was Ecowas.com and no be today something.
Re: Aloy Emeka Real Name Is Chuck Odili by AloyEmeka9: 9:51am On Jul 18, 2009
nuzo:

Some of my Yoruba friends speak and write Igbo too.
You can enjoy your delusion. i don't have to apologize to you for my existence or presence here. Knock yourself out. Iberibe bu oya.
Re: Aloy Emeka Real Name Is Chuck Odili by SamMilla1(m): 10:02am On Jul 18, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

So that makes me Chuck Odili because i visit his site?. That means you are Seun because you visit nairaland. I started pallying with chuck when his site was Ecowas.com and no be today something.

No need for logic mr man.

Its not a bad thing.
Re: Aloy Emeka Real Name Is Chuck Odili by dominique(f): 10:04am On Jul 18, 2009
Sam Milla:

i suspected that a long time ago.

more than half of his posts came from the odili.net/nigeriaworld.

Good job aloy.

thought so myself
Re: Aloy Emeka Real Name Is Chuck Odili by MrCrackles(m): 10:06am On Jul 18, 2009
shocked shocked grin
Re: Aloy Emeka Real Name Is Chuck Odili by nwauwa(m): 10:26am On Jul 18, 2009
where are the pictures? angry
Re: Aloy Emeka Real Name Is Chuck Odili by AloyEmeka9: 10:30am On Jul 18, 2009
Re: Aloy Emeka Real Name Is Chuck Odili by nwauwa(m): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2009
so who is she?are u the one@ ur profile?If,yes,its possible i really know u undecided
Re: Aloy Emeka Real Name Is Chuck Odili by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 18, 2009
Is that a man and who is she/he?
Re: Aloy Emeka Real Name Is Chuck Odili by presido1: 10:39am On Jul 18, 2009
That woman is a Ghanian Movie actor naw. How can she be Tpia.?
Re: Aloy Emeka Real Name Is Chuck Odili by AloyEmeka9: 10:40am On Jul 18, 2009
nwa-uwa:

so who is she?are u the one@ ur profile?If,yes,its possible i really know u  undecided
tpiah.

And here is the picture of the last igbo man that knocked her up 35 years ago:

And the product of that union is the guy below:

tpiah no be your mate.
Re: Aloy Emeka Real Name Is Chuck Odili by AloyEmeka9: 10:41am On Jul 18, 2009
presido1:

Ghananian gini?. No be only Ghananian, why not Equitorial Guinean?. That's tpiah after she bleached her skin to look 20 years younger.
Re: Aloy Emeka Real Name Is Chuck Odili by MrCrackles(m): 10:43am On Jul 18, 2009
presido1:

It has to be TILAPIA AKA TPIA! grin
Re: Aloy Emeka Real Name Is Chuck Odili by congoshine(m): 10:53am On Jul 18, 2009
Please this is Politics sectin(for serious discussons) . Thank you.

Moderator,kindly move this thread to Jokes section.
Re: Aloy Emeka Real Name Is Chuck Odili by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 18, 2009
aloy emeka is osunashawo shocked cheesy grin shocked cheesy grinshocked cheesy grinshocked cheesy grinshocked cheesy grin
Re: Aloy Emeka Real Name Is Chuck Odili by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2009
There's a connection between Aloy.emeka, chuck odili and undoubtedly Funmi a.k.a Osunamazon, Deepzone, hotfunmi etc.
Re: Aloy Emeka Real Name Is Chuck Odili by AloyEmeka9: 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2009
And there is a connection between Nuzo, tpia and Tafa balogun undoubtedly. Leave chuck alone plz, he is a gentleman minding his business. On the Funmi issue, knock yourself out.
Re: Aloy Emeka Real Name Is Chuck Odili by russellino: 10:45pm On Jul 18, 2009
Really?! Sure he's not chuck norris
Re: Aloy Emeka Real Name Is Chuck Odili by Nobody: 4:35am On Jul 19, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

And there is a connection between Nuzo, tpia and Tafa balogun undoubtedly. Leave chuck alone plz, he is a gentleman minding his business. On the Funmi issue, knock yourself out.

Sharap dia. . . . . in fact, I bind you with Sango's fire. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ojukwu's Historic Broadcast On Gowon's Genocide On The Igbos! (Audiovisual) / Political Questions Concerning Nigeria / DPO Of Ogida Police Station Benin City Caro Afegbuai.killing Someone On Broad Da

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.