Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,275 members, 7,957,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:40 PM

The 10 Million Naira Question I Saw On Facebook - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The 10 Million Naira Question I Saw On Facebook (1605 Views)

Kidnappers Abduct Fufu Sellers In Ogun, Demand ₦10 Million Ransom / Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) / Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 10 Million Naira Question I Saw On Facebook by ibinaboonline: 11:46am On May 21, 2021
So, while scrolling through Facebook his morning I came upon a question that was supposed to be hilarious but I found it thought-provoking so I thought I should ask the question here and see what y'all have to say. Here it goes;

Your boss at work gives you 10 million naira to go deposit in the bank for him. En-route the bank, you learned that your boss has just died. Probably a co-worker called you and was like; "where are you? Oga just slumped and died." So the question is, what will you do about the 10 million naira with you?
Re: The 10 Million Naira Question I Saw On Facebook by SUPERPACK: 11:48am On May 21, 2021
Deposit it like he instructed. Do unto others as you wish they do to you.

3 Likes

Re: The 10 Million Naira Question I Saw On Facebook by symbuul: 12:03pm On May 21, 2021
I'll give it to law enforcement agents.

Law enforcement ara angry

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Million Naira Question I Saw On Facebook by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 21, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool WTF. AMA GET HIGH AS FVCK. WTF MAN. AMA SLEEP ON DAT KUSH TILL.. WTF MAN cool

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Million Naira Question I Saw On Facebook by Miminana(m): 3:13pm On May 21, 2021
'What will I do with the 10m' na which kind yeye question be that? Wetin my oga ask me to do before, no be to deposit the money for bank?
Before I dey do anything I dey always reason "if dem do dis thing to me how I go feel?"
This na why I no fit thief, I no fit scam, I no fit kidnap+all dis bad level and I no dey toil with people feelings. People wey sabi me trust me but me no trust anybody at all...

Dat 10m small gan o, las las e go finish... And when your code blow, mehnnn you self no go fit dance your music finish.
All I want now na to get enuf money wey go carry me enter Spain through Naija-Niger-Desert-Libya-Spain no be one awoof 10m wey I go STEAL

3 Likes

Re: The 10 Million Naira Question I Saw On Facebook by Angrygoat: 3:57pm On May 21, 2021
We till I see his call logs and texts. Last call go determine next line of action.
Re: The 10 Million Naira Question I Saw On Facebook by Inconvenient(m): 4:25pm On May 21, 2021
Miminana:
'What will I do with the 10m' na which kind yeye question be that? Wetin my oga ask me to do before, no be to deposit the money for bank?
Before I dey do anything I dey always reason "if dem do dis thing to me how I go feel?"
This na why I no fit thief, I no fit scam, I no fit kidnap+all dis bad level and I no dey toil with people feelings. People wey sabi me trust me but me no trust anybody at all...

Dat 10m small gan o, las las e go finish... And when your code blow, mehnnn you self no go fit dance your music finish.
All I want now na to get enuf money wey go carry me enter Spain through Naija-Niger-Desert-Libya-Spain no be one awoof 10m wey I go STEAL
Love you bro. Me too I dey hustle for cash, I wan go Kuwait.

1 Like

Re: The 10 Million Naira Question I Saw On Facebook by ibinaboonline: 4:41pm On May 21, 2021
But the man don die na.
SUPERPACK:
Re: The 10 Million Naira Question I Saw On Facebook by ibinaboonline: 4:42pm On May 21, 2021
Be calming down na
Johnwicka:
HOLLY GRAM cool WTF. AMA GET HIGH AS FVCK. WTF MAN. AMA SLEEP ON DAT KUSH TILL.. WTF MAN cool

1 Like

Re: The 10 Million Naira Question I Saw On Facebook by ibinaboonline: 4:44pm On May 21, 2021
LOL. But how his oga go feel for grave? The boss no care for the money again, nau. But I like you position to do unto others as you'd want done unto you.
Miminana:

Re: The 10 Million Naira Question I Saw On Facebook by ibinaboonline: 4:45pm On May 21, 2021
That's what somebody said. That he will go back and confirm first.
Angrygoat:
We till I see his call logs and texts. Last call go determine next line of action.
Re: The 10 Million Naira Question I Saw On Facebook by SUPERPACK: 5:44pm On May 21, 2021
ibinaboonline:
But the man don die na.
Is his family dead too?

1 Like

Re: The 10 Million Naira Question I Saw On Facebook by Kyari79(m): 6:37pm On May 21, 2021
TO me i will deposit them because we shall meet on the last day .
However nobody wish to die but Allah says all soul shall test dead & nobody knows his time , try and be remembering that one day one time you will die .. ........

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Million Naira Question I Saw On Facebook by bolafez(m): 2:37am On May 22, 2021
Miminana:

An employer is monitoring you and you will be employed in a very short period of time.

Keep being good bro

1 Like

Re: The 10 Million Naira Question I Saw On Facebook by dawndeal: 3:09am On May 22, 2021
Miminana:

Like how much fit do for this journey so?
Re: The 10 Million Naira Question I Saw On Facebook by adedehinbo(m): 5:11am On May 22, 2021
I will still deposit it,I don't want guilty conscience to start hunting me for the rest of my life
Re: The 10 Million Naira Question I Saw On Facebook by Miminana(m): 6:06am On May 22, 2021
dawndeal:

Like how much fit do for this journey so?
Depends on who you dey follow go. The journey no be in naira but in dollar, na exchange rate dey kill us...
Before 200k reach Libya and 200k cross but now na 300-350 to Libya and 300 to cross or VIP crossing 350-400k sha.

That VIP crossing na few people go dey the balloon (like 75 or so sha) so less weight and no risk of capsiding, but if na normal crossing people dey reach 150 for the boat(depending of the boat L and B)
Re: The 10 Million Naira Question I Saw On Facebook by dawndeal: 8:44am On May 22, 2021
Miminana:

Depends on who you dey follow go. The journey no be in naira but in dollar, na exchange rate dey kill us...
Before 200k reach Libya and 200k cross but now na 300-350 to Libya and 300 to cross or VIP crossing 350-400k sha.

That VIP crossing na few people go dey the balloon (like 75 or so sha) so less weight and no risk of capsiding, but if na normal crossing people dey reach 150 for the boat(depending of the boat L and B)
Wow that balloon is the riskiest part and I heard they don't give life jackets. Don't they use speed boats
Re: The 10 Million Naira Question I Saw On Facebook by dnawah(m): 8:56am On May 22, 2021
ibinaboonline:
So, while scrolling through Facebook his morning I came upon a question that was supposed to be hilarious but I found it thought-provoking so I thought I should ask the question here and see what y'all have to say. Here it goes;

Your boss at work gives you 10 million naira to go deposit in the bank for him. En-route the bank, you learned that your boss has just died. Probably a co-worker called you and was like; "where are you? Oga just slumped and died." So the question is, what will you do about the 10 million naira with you?
I will keep it in my own account,then give it to the wife later.(in case if the family members want war with her).

1 Like

Re: The 10 Million Naira Question I Saw On Facebook by mespusinglez(m): 9:03am On May 22, 2021
If I'm Broke, I'll Use The Money

But if I'm Kinda Loaded then I'll Deposit it

Infact I'll Keep The Money For Myself

NOTE: It's Not Bad To Steal But It's Bad To Get Caught After Stealing grin
Re: The 10 Million Naira Question I Saw On Facebook by CALCULUS16: 9:16am On May 22, 2021
I go think of business i go do with the money that will yield like 200k per month , then i will be paying it back into his account small small.

1 Like

Re: The 10 Million Naira Question I Saw On Facebook by Miminana(m): 9:20am On May 22, 2021
dawndeal:

Wow that balloon is the riskiest part and I heard they don't give life jackets. Don't they use speed boats
Dem no dey get lifejacket na wetin you dey serve go protect you if you capsize for water. Untop that speed boat, na machine dem dey fix for that ballon and the machine na speed boat machine(35k power) no be ordinary engine boat machine. This one dey tear Mediterranean into two and you go nearly dey see down of water self.
I don too yeh stories about this journey bro, both sweet and bitter. Almost all my guys don leave finish through this route, the journey risky but the risk is worth it.

Make my money complete make I move. I no wan dey stranded for road come dey make calls come house say make dem send me money...
Once I get my kaluba complete I dey Jan
Re: The 10 Million Naira Question I Saw On Facebook by paulolee(m): 9:23am On May 22, 2021
would simply do as he instructed, no matter how good or bad Is he, I always respect d dead..
if I cnt do.it while he is alive, I can never risk such when he is dead n not human anymore
Re: The 10 Million Naira Question I Saw On Facebook by dawndeal: 10:14am On May 22, 2021
Miminana:

Dem no dey get lifejacket na wetin you dey serve go protect you if you capsize for water. Untop that speed boat, na machine dem dey fix for that ballon and the machine na speed boat machine(35k power) no be ordinary engine boat machine. This one dey tear Mediterranean into two and you go nearly dey see down of water self.
I don too yeh stories about this journey bro, both sweet and bitter. Almost all my guys don leave finish through this route, the journey risky but the risk is worth it.

Make my money complete make I move. I no wan dey stranded for road come dey make calls come house say make dem send me money...
Once I get my kaluba complete I dey Jan
Wow no be small thing for person like me wey no sabi swim Sha but I get interest
So person go need like roughly 700-800 be that for this move be that
Re: The 10 Million Naira Question I Saw On Facebook by Miminana(m): 11:03am On May 22, 2021
dawndeal:

Wow no be small thing for person like me wey no sabi swim Sha but I get interest
So person go need like roughly 700-800 be that for this move be that
If you get 800k aswear you go fly enter Europe no stopping. You see that swimming ehn, even if you be the best swimmer for the world you no fit swim that water finish.

35k horse power engine dey run that water for hours close to 5-6 you wan come swim ham, where you wan swim reach?
Na make boat no capsize be our prayer.
The highest boat engine wey I don see for water na 250hpw and that one dey nearly tear this ovia river reach ground. That boat dey run ose river enter ovia in short time.

Just hustle and dey pray, even to get this money to Jan na war. In whatever you do sha, no carry person own join your own and no try spoil another man own too.
I wish you well for the money searching and I pray the well wey I wish you meet me too
Re: The 10 Million Naira Question I Saw On Facebook by dawndeal: 11:40am On May 22, 2021
Miminana:

If you get 800k aswear you go fly enter Europe no stopping. You see that swimming ehn, even if you be the best swimmer for the world you no fit swim that water finish.

35k horse power engine dey run that water for hours close to 5-6 you wan come swim ham, where you wan swim reach?
Na make boat no capsize be our prayer.
The highest boat engine wey I don see for water na 250hpw and that one dey nearly tear this ovia river reach ground. That boat dey run ose river enter ovia in short time.

Just hustle and dey pray, even to get this money to Jan na war. In whatever you do sha, no carry person own join your own and no try spoil another man own too.
I wish you well for the money searching and I pray the well wey I wish you meet me too
Wow what a detailed write up, thanks bro.... Na to begin save up na im remain now
One thing is sure , person gat just seal im mind before e embark. Wetin go be go surely be.
With the look of things, u fit Jan this year be that oooo
Well anyhow we go surely meet for that side na , I go try save anyhow so that by next year ending I go Jan too
All the best bro, God go bless our hustle

1 Like

Re: The 10 Million Naira Question I Saw On Facebook by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 22, 2021
Miminana:

bro I wan fflw you abeg
Re: The 10 Million Naira Question I Saw On Facebook by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 22, 2021
The reasons many Nigerians always ask silly questions like this is because many of them can't be trusted, so they are looking for others to justify their untrustworthy behavior.

It is only with Nigerians you will do business with and be having panic attacks during the process of doing the business and after doing the business.
Re: The 10 Million Naira Question I Saw On Facebook by Gaddafih001(m): 2:43pm On May 22, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Deposit in my account,alert the wife so that they can use it to start solving their personal/burial issues..
Bureaucrats might not let the money come out on time if I put it in the man’s account..
I need to save the family from extra headache.
Re: The 10 Million Naira Question I Saw On Facebook by GodblessMNK(m): 3:03pm On May 22, 2021
Everybody jus dey pretend.. Oga am 10m+ richer

(1) (Reply)

One Silly Action And I Land In This NIMC Bitter Mess Now / Is It Possible In Nigeria For Money To Disappear On Air (photos). / GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Messes With An Angry Bull And Got His Bones Broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.