Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) (77642 Views)

Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel / Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) / Penis Seen Inside Food Served In Lagos Restaurant (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) by lexy2014: 6:03pm On May 21, 2021
majamajic:

U think take away in such place is cheaper ? I laugh u

Try take away , only take away plastic is 4k

Am struggling to see d correlation between ur comment & d comment to which u responded to. Which places are u talking about?

1 Like

Re: The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) by suremahn(m): 6:07pm On May 21, 2021
Dem dey use jazz for una?
Re: The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) by weedfada(m): 6:16pm On May 21, 2021
Charleys:
If you don't like it, go and catch your own prawn na, if it easy like that to catch prawn.

cheesy
Re: The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:21pm On May 21, 2021
What was she expecting? A drum full with Akpu and egusi soup? In a posh restuarant.

It just like gucci and amarni selling expensive cloths they made cheaply in bangladesh
Re: The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) by mechanics(m): 6:38pm On May 21, 2021
Hmmmmm, ₦16,000 just gone like that.
Re: The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) by ThugBoy(m): 6:41pm On May 21, 2021
if e no buy food for you na complain you go dey complain now see 16k just like that.if I carry 1k enter buka buy two Akpu and 8 meat na vip flexing be that.
Re: The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) by GodisFirst: 6:53pm On May 21, 2021
That is the FOUR POINTS. I guess the hotel is Sheraton, nice place to have your meals if you have the money. Some places have it more expensive than this.
The reason why you ask questions before it is late.
Re: The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 21, 2021
That's over 4 bags of cement. Even if you are paying for the hotel brand and every other package that goes with it, come on na why can't they just add some more plantain to it. No vegetables or sliced fruits sef, it's not even looking attractive
Re: The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) by Codes151(m): 7:06pm On May 21, 2021
Lol. As a niger deltan. This makes me laugh o.
Re: The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) by Stephenomozzy(m): 7:58pm On May 21, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

bragging right? brag for what exactly? when i go to a place like those. I want to get my moneys worth not bragging right
Your money's worth is not the the meal guy...it's in the comprehensive service being rendered to you.
Re: The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) by Stephenomozzy(m): 7:58pm On May 21, 2021
Harrynight:

Sense will never depart from you
Haha...amin! grin
Re: The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 21, 2021
Stephenomozzy:
grin Y'all should understand that in big posh eateries, you don't only pay for the meal...you pay for all the luxury and comfort that eating there gave you... And even the possibility of using your presence there for paparazzi to pepper your social media people.

You're buying food + brand!!!!

Go buka you say no

Is that why the plantain is looking like somebody's dead dìck...dem for kuku serve you shít make you chop since you dey trip say na Protea
Re: The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:26pm On May 21, 2021
Shellsploit:
Nonsense development.
Prawn wey full every where, even for canal sef na him she no fit go catch and cook to her consumption embarassed

The food sef be like wetin dem wan give gods for matogbun T-junction.

grin grin grin grin grin
Matogbun bawo....

Honestly, that'll feed some people for two months straight...

1 Like

Re: The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) by smasher1(m): 8:27pm On May 21, 2021
EBMedia:
Nigerian Lady Shares Video Of N16k Prawn And Plantain She Was Served In A Lagos Hotel

A Nigerian lady has taken to her Twitter handle to share a video of a N16k prawn and fried plantain she was served in a Lagos hotel, IgbereTV reports.

She described the price of the food as "daylight robbery". She concluded by saying that it wasn't her money that was used in buying the food.

@TheSopulu tweeted;

https://twitter.com/TheSopulu/status/1395487498785234979?s=20

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-smua-3Q06s

E reach that amount now. Dem stop you from going across to eat?
Re: The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) by Christian07(m): 8:29pm On May 21, 2021
EBMedia:
Nigerian Lady Shares Video Of N16k Prawn And Plantain She Was Served In A Lagos Hotel

A Nigerian lady has taken to her Twitter handle to share a video of a N16k prawn and fried plantain she was served in a Lagos hotel, IgbereTV reports.

She described the price of the food as "daylight robbery". She concluded by saying that it wasn't her money that was used in buying the food.

@TheSopulu tweeted;

https://twitter.com/TheSopulu/status/1395487498785234979?s=20

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-smua-3Q06s

Dem sock d plantain inside oil

Re: The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) by majamajic(m): 8:29pm On May 21, 2021
lexy2014:

Am struggling to see d correlation between ur comment & d comment to which u responded to. Which places are u talking about?

The post I mentioned said sometimes u paying for environment , I said try take away
Re: The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) by Puhrs: 8:36pm On May 21, 2021
Fugazy
Re: The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 21, 2021
Stephenomozzy:
Your money's worth is not the the meal guy...it's in the comprehensive service being rendered to you.

what is the comprehensive service ? 247 gen running? waiters taking over 20mims pr more to serve you? bulls...hit i sau
Re: The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) by Peacefulgold(m): 8:40pm On May 21, 2021
The lady was so foolish enough to mention at the end of the video "sha no b my money " mtcheww
Re: The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) by Bimpe29: 8:57pm On May 21, 2021
This clime is grossly artificial.
Re: The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) by relicng: 9:50pm On May 21, 2021
Money talking
Re: The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) by Michaelota: 10:30pm On May 21, 2021
Idiot when you can go outside the gate and eat mama put for 1k and fill up

1 Like

Re: The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) by Stephenomozzy(m): 10:36pm On May 21, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

what is the comprehensive service ? 247 gen running? waiters taking over 20mims pr more to serve you? bulls...hit i sau

Na story you dey find e.
Re: The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) by Stephenomozzy(m): 10:37pm On May 21, 2021
NarcoPolo:

Is that why the plantain is looking like somebody's dead dìck...dem for kuku serve you shít make you chop since you dey trip say na Protea

Person like you go still chop yhe shi..t because you go there. The person isn't complaining about the taste or quality... Make una read well
Re: The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 21, 2021
Stephenomozzy:

Person like you go still chop yhe shi..t because you go there. The person isn't complaining about the taste or quality... Make una read well

Senior mugu grin
Re: The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) by cmecproblem(m): 11:17pm On May 21, 2021
Lol that's what you get when you go for gourmet dining in third world countries.

1 Like

Re: The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) by amuwo1980: 11:28pm On May 21, 2021
That’s one of the complaints of visitors to nigeria , you don’t get the punch for ur money.
Re: The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) by amuwo1980: 11:28pm On May 21, 2021
cmecproblem:
Lol that's what you get when you go for gourmet dining in third world countries.
U summed it up
Re: The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) by Oshokalo: 12:16am On May 22, 2021
fourboys:
Nothing like four point hotel, u just want to clout chase embarassed embarassed embarassed
are you saying four point hotel no exist
Re: The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) by mysteryman2014: 3:06am On May 22, 2021
Stephenomozzy:
grin Y'all should understand that in big posh eateries, you don't only pay for the meal...you pay for all the luxury and comfort that eating there gave you... And even the possibility of using your presence there for paparazzi to pepper your social media people.

You're buying food + brand!!!!

Go buka you say no

Bro the presentation of the food is so plain except she is not showing all.

If that is all she was served for 16k, then there is a need for new chef @4point. The presentation is zero.
Re: The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) by Stephenomozzy(m): 3:11am On May 22, 2021
mysteryman2014:

Bro the presentation of the food is so plain except she is not showing all.

If that is all she was served for 16k, then there is a need for new chef @4point. The presentation is zero.

Take note:

1. The lady could have made the video with the worst possible "setting" to sell her point. I'm sure if she was making a video of herself she'll do better... That's btw

2. She didn't complain about quality or service delivery.. Her issue is with the price.... You can't dictate pricing in an establishment where the menu was not forced down your throat.

You saw a fancy name and high price, because you were not paying your order am... On a lighter note na God punish am.

Leave the chef
Re: The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) by pacespot(m): 7:07am On May 22, 2021
The truth is that Nigeria is a classist society. We show class over ephemeral things like how rich we are and use that to reinforce a sense of our empty self. People don't know the reason why they call black people monkeys, because you can actually steal a monkey from his owner using banana, and people expect a monkey to be at least wiser than other animals like a goat because it is a primate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Loves Heavy Breakfast! / I Love Big Carrots Like This! / Huge Crocodile Killed In Umunze, Anambra & Taken Home On A Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.