Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) (77643 Views)

Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel / Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) / Penis Seen Inside Food Served In Lagos Restaurant (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) by fourboys: 7:37am On May 22, 2021
Oshokalo:
are you saying four point hotel no exist
sure bro
Re: The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) by Cnach: 7:59am On May 22, 2021
EBMedia:
Nigerian Lady Shares Video Of N16k Prawn And Plantain She Was Served In A Lagos Hotel

A Nigerian lady has taken to her Twitter handle to share a video of a N16k prawn and fried plantain she was served in a Lagos hotel, IgbereTV reports.

She described the price of the food as "daylight robbery". She concluded by saying that it wasn't her money that was used in buying the food.

@TheSopulu tweeted;

https://twitter.com/TheSopulu/status/1395487498785234979?s=20

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-smua-3Q06s
The truth it that no food dished on a serving plate that worth 10k, no matter what is used in its preparation as long as it is not medicinal base. In time like this do well to remember that u are not paying for the worth of the food but the name already made by the brand and by so doing upgrading ur levels as a show type. Gasikiya
Re: The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) by lexy2014: 9:58am On May 22, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

then why does the person feel cheated?

I don't no& I don't no what she was expecting. If she took 16k to a hotel just for a meal& she got crayfish & dodo, na her luck be that
Re: The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) by Oshokalo: 10:01am On May 22, 2021
fourboys:
sure bro
four point hotel is located at sandfil close to lekki tollgate
Re: The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) by fourboys: 10:15am On May 22, 2021
Oshokalo:
four point hotel is located at sandfil close to lekki tollgate
dey don't offer such
Re: The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) by Sailorsoldier1: 10:33am On May 22, 2021
And u ordered it n even eating it...sharrap! Don't complain. U want make e pepper us
Re: The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) by Ayobami7(m): 12:31pm On May 22, 2021
Lol
Re: The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) by mysteryman2014: 5:45pm On May 22, 2021
Stephenomozzy:

Take note:

1. The lady could have made the video with the worst possible "setting" to sell her point. I'm sure if she was making a video of herself she'll do better... That's btw

2. She didn't complain about quality or service delivery.. Her issue is with the price.... You can't dictate pricing in an establishment where the menu was not forced down your throat.

You saw a fancy name and high price, because you were not paying your order am... On a lighter note na God punish am.

Leave the chef

Bro I can't leave the chef out, if that recipe had been tasty am sure the lady will not be calling out 4point, obviously she was expecting more giving the price but rather it fell short of expectation giving the price.
Re: The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) by Stephenomozzy(m): 6:53pm On May 22, 2021
mysteryman2014:

Bro I can't leave the chef out, if that recipe had been tasty am sure the lady will not be calling out 4point, obviously she was expecting more giving the price but rather it fell short of expectation giving the price.

Bros, our girlfriend was hoping to chase clout. Giving credits to the tastefulness of the meal would have negated her complaint of the pricing. So she said nothing about it...trust me she would have cried hell if that meal was any way as worse as one girl cooking at the junction near my house...Lol

Yes....the "fried plantain looks like krap with a c; but maybe it's a "special menu" maybe na honey dem take fry am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Loves Heavy Breakfast! / I Love Big Carrots Like This! / Huge Crocodile Killed In Umunze, Anambra & Taken Home On A Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.