Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,030 members, 7,814,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

TASUED Staff, Mrs Abimbola Kidnapped In Ijebu-Ode (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / TASUED Staff, Mrs Abimbola Kidnapped In Ijebu-Ode (Photo) (27010 Views)

TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) / Tasued student pours hot water on her benefactor. PHOTOS / Abimbola Ayanwale Death: Murdered And Pushed Out Of Bus Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TASUED Staff, Mrs Abimbola Kidnapped In Ijebu-Ode (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:14pm On May 21, 2021
Nawa o
Re: TASUED Staff, Mrs Abimbola Kidnapped In Ijebu-Ode (Photo) by DennisEche(m): 4:14pm On May 21, 2021
N
Re: TASUED Staff, Mrs Abimbola Kidnapped In Ijebu-Ode (Photo) by neyohh: 4:15pm On May 21, 2021
Watch them complain about the kidnapping, yet they don't want a database.
Very useless people. tongue

1 Like

Re: TASUED Staff, Mrs Abimbola Kidnapped In Ijebu-Ode (Photo) by wink2015(m): 4:15pm On May 21, 2021
DetectiveD:
The Deputy Director of TASUED ICT Dept, has just been kidnapped.

Sources reveal she was kidnapped by UGM along Ijebu Ode towards Ago Iwoye. The police is currently intensifying efforts to find her safe and sound. Meanwhile, security has been beefed up around the axis.

Sadly, I write to inform you that the Deputy Director of TASUED ICT, Mrs. B. L. Abimbola was kidnapped around 7pm yesterday (20/05/2021) within Ijebu-Ode.

Please let us all be prayerful for her quick release.

If you see or have any Information about her whereabout pls contact ACPOL IJEBU-ODE 07030111147 DPO IGBEBA 08066208886 DPO ILESE 08035081106 DPO ODOGBOLU 08036034190 DPO AWA-IJEBU 08125272650 DPO AGO IWOYE 0801766130 0/C SPU OGS 08036148685 DPO ATAN 08131091501 DPO IJEBU-IGBO 08038124002 DPO OMU-IJEBU 07034445851

Let us pray that she is returned safely to her family members.
Re: TASUED Staff, Mrs Abimbola Kidnapped In Ijebu-Ode (Photo) by Analyst7: 4:16pm On May 21, 2021
When news like this comes everybody will just rant and nothing will happen afterwards.... Guess we will be in this ride for a long time

2 Likes

Re: TASUED Staff, Mrs Abimbola Kidnapped In Ijebu-Ode (Photo) by Asadujames202(m): 4:17pm On May 21, 2021
Kidnapping the new cash cow

It makes money go round, though
Re: TASUED Staff, Mrs Abimbola Kidnapped In Ijebu-Ode (Photo) by Masterito(m): 4:17pm On May 21, 2021
They are pure kidnappers
shogsman:
And this is the same unknown gunmen some people have been cheering for,what is this woman's crime now

1 Like

Re: TASUED Staff, Mrs Abimbola Kidnapped In Ijebu-Ode (Photo) by Zhongkui: 4:25pm On May 21, 2021
Please I need anyone to give me 5k... I'm not commanding but I'm pleading
I really need the money badly before tomorrow morning.

Please help my life
Re: TASUED Staff, Mrs Abimbola Kidnapped In Ijebu-Ode (Photo) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 4:26pm On May 21, 2021
DetectiveD:
The Deputy Director of TASUED ICT Dept, has just been kidnapped.

Sources reveal she was kidnapped by UGM along Ijebu Ode towards Ago Iwoye. The police is currently intensifying efforts to find her safe and sound. Meanwhile, security has been beefed up around the axis.

Sadly, I write to inform you that the Deputy Director of TASUED ICT, Mrs. B. L. Abimbola was kidnapped around 7pm yesterday (20/05/2021) within Ijebu-Ode.

Please let us all be prayerful for her quick release.

If you see or have any Information about her whereabout pls contact ACPOL IJEBU-ODE 07030111147 DPO IGBEBA 08066208886 DPO ILESE 08035081106 DPO ODOGBOLU 08036034190 DPO AWA-IJEBU 08125272650 DPO AGO IWOYE 0801766130 0/C SPU OGS 08036148685 DPO ATAN 08131091501 DPO IJEBU-IGBO 08038124002 DPO OMU-IJEBU 07034445851
I can bet this that this isn't fulani herdsmen abegiiiiiiiiii it will be someone that know her or somehow connected to her.
Re: TASUED Staff, Mrs Abimbola Kidnapped In Ijebu-Ode (Photo) by temmytee2309: 4:29pm On May 21, 2021
Aaaaahhh.... she's my lecturer ooo
Re: TASUED Staff, Mrs Abimbola Kidnapped In Ijebu-Ode (Photo) by tit(f): 4:29pm On May 21, 2021
Fulani fund raising.
At the same time, the family and friends will spend money they don't have on a project that won't profit them.
Re: TASUED Staff, Mrs Abimbola Kidnapped In Ijebu-Ode (Photo) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 4:29pm On May 21, 2021
jige4topclass:
This Buhari Administration na plague wey worse pass d one wey happen for Egypt o. 8 yrs plague
I tell person say when we dey complain say Jonathan na failure we no know say the next person in line na masterclass in failure. GEJ failure na upcoming buhari own na outrisen grin

1 Like

Re: TASUED Staff, Mrs Abimbola Kidnapped In Ijebu-Ode (Photo) by ssachosam8: 4:31pm On May 21, 2021
Re: TASUED Staff, Mrs Abimbola Kidnapped In Ijebu-Ode (Photo) by dettolgel: 4:34pm On May 21, 2021
neyohh:

Idiot you don't need IMEI to create a database
Re: TASUED Staff, Mrs Abimbola Kidnapped In Ijebu-Ode (Photo) by seunlayi(m): 4:43pm On May 21, 2021
neyohh:
you know useless is your name. Do you think govt don't have other means of getting it? Why defending our lazy security agencies? Arresting before allegations angry

1 Like

Re: TASUED Staff, Mrs Abimbola Kidnapped In Ijebu-Ode (Photo) by Yusfunoble(m): 4:50pm On May 21, 2021
Chai! May God be with you ma

Nacoss can’t afford to lose this woman cry
Re: TASUED Staff, Mrs Abimbola Kidnapped In Ijebu-Ode (Photo) by remymartyn: 5:01pm On May 21, 2021
Used to be my HOD

I pray she be found Hale and hearty...
Re: TASUED Staff, Mrs Abimbola Kidnapped In Ijebu-Ode (Photo) by neyohh: 5:05pm On May 21, 2021
seunlayi:
you know useless is your name. Do you think govt don't have other means of getting it? Why defending our lazy security agencies? Arresting before allegations angry

Which other means?

You need a comprehensive database to catch criminals.

Case in point they found that recent serial killers info on nairaland.

You want them to stick to the brutish time wasting strategies which isn't working as you can see.

Abeg you people don't want the country to work.
Re: TASUED Staff, Mrs Abimbola Kidnapped In Ijebu-Ode (Photo) by neyohh: 5:08pm On May 21, 2021
dettolgel:

you don't need IMEI to create a database

Lol , create? How..

Data collection for identification. It could be any type of data.
Re: TASUED Staff, Mrs Abimbola Kidnapped In Ijebu-Ode (Photo) by okuta007: 5:10pm On May 21, 2021
I just hope and pray they do not rape her - damn angry angry angry angry angry

Where is the EFCC ? Why not start arresting anyone with more than N500K in their bank accounts with no verifiable means of income?

Because when a jobless person has 5 million in his or her account - that is already a red flag. In America, you can not just walk into a bank and deposit $5,000 cash without raising eyebrows. In fact the bank manager will seat you down and tell you this will take some time and he will make contacts with the authorities whether they tell you or not. You better pray you can prove the source of that money!

I strongly believe Nigerian Bank officials are giving kidnappers info about who has what in their accounts thereby making their customers targets of these kidnappers, especially those personal bankers my foot!!!!.

And when kidnappers collect money nko? they lodge it in the banks - The clean up of Nigeria must start with EFCC officials raiding COMMERCIAL banks to fish out customers with deposits and withdrawals that do not match their earnings and profits from legitimate career or business undertakings. Also cell phone retail outlets, land sales offices, car sales locations must by law be made to inform the EFCC when they transact any business above 500k - it must take 7 days to clear as the EFCC must check the person's finances with proof of employment and business.

IF Buhari is serious now, it is time to do mass recruitment of at least100,000 EFCC agents and peg the minimum qualification at HND/ BSC with start up salary as N100,000. WHERE TO RAISE N120 Billion TO PAY THEM? At least 50 million Nigerians own bank account out of 180 million- Every bank account holder will be charged N200 a month or N2,400 a year [EFCC safety fee] you will be amazed their salaries will be ready in the first 7 days of every month and there will be great motivation packages for successful prosecution. N2,400 is too little an amount to pay a year for every to have peace of mind from robbers and kidnappers - YES, we will all have to make that sacrifice but it is worth it - And from the next year when assets and cash from criminals are seized and sold, MORE MONEY WILL BE RAISED to fund the 100k EFCC recruits and that will trickle down the bank charges from 2400 to 2000 and over time - the EFCC won't need the bank charges to sustain itself as they will be self sustaining. THIS IS A MASSIVE IDEA if only the government will heed. 100,000 EFCC recruits deployed into 36 states is 2,777 per state which is just enough to create the needed efficiency in investigation and prosecution.

In America, we say "FOLLOW THE MONEY" - if armed robbers and kidnappers can not buy land, build houses, buy cars and expensive phones to impress girls and live a flash life and can not take money to the bank without the source being questioned, then there will be no incentive for high scale crime like robberies and kidnaping - WHERE YOU WON KEEP THE MONEY? HOW YOU WON SPEND AM? grin
Re: TASUED Staff, Mrs Abimbola Kidnapped In Ijebu-Ode (Photo) by okuta007: 5:29pm On May 21, 2021
Zhongkui:
Please I need anyone to give me 5k... I'm not commanding but I'm pleading
I really need the money badly before tomorrow morning.

Please help my life

go and push wheel barrow ma fren and stop disturbing the cyber space. where u expect someone else to see give you if they are lazy ?
Re: TASUED Staff, Mrs Abimbola Kidnapped In Ijebu-Ode (Photo) by Froshloaded: 5:39pm On May 21, 2021
This woman supervised me around 10:30am yesterday.. Nigeria is not safe again o cry cry

1 Like

Re: TASUED Staff, Mrs Abimbola Kidnapped In Ijebu-Ode (Photo) by Twelfthman: 6:30pm On May 21, 2021
pathetic
No where is safe in this country
Re: TASUED Staff, Mrs Abimbola Kidnapped In Ijebu-Ode (Photo) by harmony75: 8:28pm On May 21, 2021
May God keep her safe �
Re: TASUED Staff, Mrs Abimbola Kidnapped In Ijebu-Ode (Photo) by adamawaboy(m): 11:02pm On May 21, 2021
MRS ABIMBOLA, SO SAD.
WHY NA!
MY LECTURER WAY BACK 2005

1 Like

Re: TASUED Staff, Mrs Abimbola Kidnapped In Ijebu-Ode (Photo) by adamawaboy(m): 11:02pm On May 21, 2021
Froshloaded:
This woman supervised me around 10:30am yesterday.. Nigeria is not safe again o cry cry

Dude seriously?
Re: TASUED Staff, Mrs Abimbola Kidnapped In Ijebu-Ode (Photo) by justmondris: 6:38am On May 22, 2021
The Country is now experiencing Crimedemic. God will always save his children by his mercies
Re: TASUED Staff, Mrs Abimbola Kidnapped In Ijebu-Ode (Photo) by Froshloaded: 7:55am On May 22, 2021
adamawaboy:

Dude seriously?

I'm serious.
Re: TASUED Staff, Mrs Abimbola Kidnapped In Ijebu-Ode (Photo) by Nobody: 8:54am On May 22, 2021
The Police and the Military already know the rules of engagement and like Yahoo boys, they know how to Pick and Drop

Just pay the ransom and get her released before she gets raped or killed even after collecting the ransom

Thank you
Re: TASUED Staff, Mrs Abimbola Kidnapped In Ijebu-Ode (Photo) by dettolgel: 9:26am On May 22, 2021
neyohh:

Lol , create? How..

Data collection for identification. It could be any type of data.

Countries in the west with sophisticated database never requested for anyone's IMEI to create a database for identification of its citizens.
Re: TASUED Staff, Mrs Abimbola Kidnapped In Ijebu-Ode (Photo) by pampi99: 10:09am On May 22, 2021
My lecturer embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: TASUED Staff, Mrs Abimbola Kidnapped In Ijebu-Ode (Photo) by ademuyiwa20(f): 10:12am On May 22, 2021
Hamiltonii:

It's a pity. Them go don't Bleep this fine woman.

For everything wey dem write,bthe only thing you fit reason nah bleep. Make we dey reason sometimes nah.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kills Friend With Cylinder After Smoking Colorado In Ondo / Lagos Police Issue Press Statement On Festac Robbery Incident On Facebook / Muslim Cleric Stabs Lagos Landlord To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.