Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

5 Things You Must Know Before Buying An Android Phone + My 4th Screen Change - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Things You Must Know Before Buying An Android Phone + My 4th Screen Change (622 Views)

Does It Make Sense Buying An Iphone / Gionee Users Pls How Do You Cope With Frequent Screen Change / Hello Please Should I Buy This Phone My Budget Is 495,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things You Must Know Before Buying An Android Phone + My 4th Screen Change by Smartdepotng: 3:30pm On May 21, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLDQNG7wkzQ

Five things you must know before you start buying Android phone especially online.

#1 Getting Genuine Replacement Parts

This is very important before you start buying cheap Xaiomi Redmi, Oppo, Realme, Vivo, and others, be sure of where you can get the parts from in case of accidental damage or breakdown.

#2 Strong Development Community
Android is full of features and tweaks if you are getting a phone search for forums, communities for the phone. The vibrant they are the longer you will enjoy the device

#3 Snapdragon Processor
Adreno GPU, Kernel Sources, Developers Support from Qualcomm, loads of Gcam, Custom Roms, there are tons of reason to choose an Android device with Snapdragon processor instead of MTK (MediaTek) or Exynos

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Must Know Before Buying An Android Phone + My 4th Screen Change by Angbakpa(m): 3:50pm On May 21, 2021
OP, Exynox too no bad na.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Must Know Before Buying An Android Phone + My 4th Screen Change by OnyeNka2021: 4:44pm On May 21, 2021
Snapdragon processor fans gather here. . . �
Re: 5 Things You Must Know Before Buying An Android Phone + My 4th Screen Change by Smartdepotng: 4:53pm On May 21, 2021
Angbakpa:
OP, Exynox too no bad na.

True! Especially the newer ones the CPU is on par with Snapdragon processors. The serious drawback is GPU. Mali GPU is pure garbage. They are trying with the newer ones but still miles apart.
I hope the rumours of AMD GPU coming to Samsung materialize so we can have a better GPU performance than the Adreno offers

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 11 , 64gb...white... 230k USA Use (SOLD) / Clean Uk Used Iphone X With 256gb Available At Best Price - **SOLD** / How To Delete A Facebook Account Permanently And Easily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.