Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Nollywood Producer Call Out Bimbo Ademoye And Efe Irele Over Misconduct On Set - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Producer Call Out Bimbo Ademoye And Efe Irele Over Misconduct On Set (2225 Views)

I Didn’t Pay Or Lobby For Awards - Actress Efe Irele / Throwback Photo Of Ebuka And Efe As Winner Of BBNaija 2017 / A Married Director Once Asked Me Out-bimbo Ademoye Talks Nudity And Harrassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Producer Call Out Bimbo Ademoye And Efe Irele Over Misconduct On Set by dagoldenboi001: 3:58pm On May 21, 2021
Abuja based movie producer and actress Titi Joseph took to her Instagram page to call out popular Nollywood actresses Bimbo Ademoye and Efe Irele over misconduct on her movie set. According to her, both actresses treated her crew members like trash and insulted them and their generation.

These actresses failed to realize that crew members are also humans and are to be treated with respect.

See the screenshot from her rant

Re: Nollywood Producer Call Out Bimbo Ademoye And Efe Irele Over Misconduct On Set by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 21, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool DOES LADIES AR DAM FVCKING CUTE. I DNT MIND HAVING DEM TILL D MORNING.. DE WILL BE VERY SWEET.. DE MIGHT NOT BE VERY TIGHT BUT DE WILL MAKE U COME FAST. DER BEAUTY IS FVCKING KILLING. HOLLY GRAM cool. WTF MAN
Re: Nollywood Producer Call Out Bimbo Ademoye And Efe Irele Over Misconduct On Set by dagoldenboi001: 4:05pm On May 21, 2021
More screenshots

Cc: Lalasticla

Re: Nollywood Producer Call Out Bimbo Ademoye And Efe Irele Over Misconduct On Set by ChiefSosa(m): 5:10pm On May 21, 2021
Honestly, working with MOST women is stressful. It's a rollercoaster of unending drama. Try having a female boss and you'll understand what i mean. I have no time for these girls acting like they're classy. A wise man once said: "these hoes think they classy but that's the class that I'm skipping

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Producer Call Out Bimbo Ademoye And Efe Irele Over Misconduct On Set by SportsHD: 11:16pm On May 21, 2021
I've worked with titi before, so I know she's really pissed for her to bring this on social media.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Producer Call Out Bimbo Ademoye And Efe Irele Over Misconduct On Set by dagoldenboi001: 11:02am On Jun 05, 2021
SportsHD:
I've worked with titi before, so I know she's really pissed for her to bring this on social media.

That's sad.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Queen Aisosa Ewuare, 5th Wife Of Oba Of Benin, Who Gave Birth To Quadruplet / Korra Obidi In Tears After Her Husband Dr. Justin Dean Divorce Her / Yul Edochie: It Was A STUNT! There Is No Second Wife (pere Edochie Reveals)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.