Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

I Didn’t Pay Or Lobby For Awards - Actress Efe Irele - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Didn’t Pay Or Lobby For Awards - Actress Efe Irele (12942 Views)

Nollywood Producer Call Out Bimbo Ademoye And Efe Irele Over Misconduct On Set / “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals / "It's Not By Force For Actors To Promote Movies On Their Pages"actress Efe Irele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Pay Or Lobby For Awards - Actress Efe Irele by Gistformant: 4:09am On Nov 25, 2018
Actress, Efe Irele, shocked many people at this year’s City People Movie Awards where she got the awards for Best Upcoming Actress and Best New Actress. Some people have also questioned the credibility of the awards ceremony, claiming that organisers only gave awards to entertainers who were willing to pay.

However, in an encounter with Sunday Scoop, Irele rubbished the claims that she might have paid for the two awards. She said, “If anyone says that I lobbied for an award, my best reply is for them to see my body of works. Within three years, I have featured in over 40 movies; so, my works speak for me. People will always say whatever they like, but I know who I am and I know I didn’t pay any money for the awards.”

The graduate of Bowen University, Iwo, stated that she didn’t expect to win two awards on the night. She added, “The feeling was out of this world. When I was called on stage for the first award, I was shocked. Inasmuch as I have been working hard, I didn’t know people were paying attention to me. As I speak to you, I still feel I have only done little as an actress. After collecting the first award, I was actually preparing to leave. But while I was being interviewed, I was called again. At first, I didn’t hear my name; it was when people started looking towards my direction and screaming my name that I realised I had won another award. I couldn’t hold back tears. The two awards have motivated me to want to do more.”

BY GISTMORE.COM >> http://gistmore.com/didnt-pay-lobby-awards-actress-efe-irele

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Pay Or Lobby For Awards - Actress Efe Irele by Gistformant: 4:09am On Nov 25, 2018
See more photos and watch her movies here >> http://gistmore.com/didnt-pay-lobby-awards-actress-efe-irele

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Pay Or Lobby For Awards - Actress Efe Irele by babyfaceafrica: 4:17am On Nov 25, 2018
wetin she go talk before
Re: I Didn’t Pay Or Lobby For Awards - Actress Efe Irele by Mrop(m): 4:31am On Nov 25, 2018
Na lie

Meanwhile
Adaeze Yobo Excited As She Show off Her Sexy Yoga Skills >>>> http://www.praizenews.com/adaeze-excited-as-she-show-off-her-yoga-skills-in-adorable-photos/

Re: I Didn’t Pay Or Lobby For Awards - Actress Efe Irele by Kwamecron(m): 5:15am On Nov 25, 2018
She no get punna nii?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Pay Or Lobby For Awards - Actress Efe Irele by BruncleZuma: 5:35am On Nov 25, 2018
Who the heck is this one?

4 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Pay Or Lobby For Awards - Actress Efe Irele by mezarddinny: 5:42am On Nov 25, 2018
it is only in nigeria that you don't need to act in a movie before you become an actor, just have plenty followers on instagram

11 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Pay Or Lobby For Awards - Actress Efe Irele by Biggiestep(m): 5:46am On Nov 25, 2018
She "really have done little as an actress" her words.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Pay Or Lobby For Awards - Actress Efe Irele by prinsam30: 5:51am On Nov 25, 2018
I know ur lying but keep lying

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Pay Or Lobby For Awards - Actress Efe Irele by dsauce: 5:51am On Nov 25, 2018
If you actually did, dow we expect that you will admit?

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Pay Or Lobby For Awards - Actress Efe Irele by ifyalways(f): 5:53am On Nov 25, 2018
She is an actress ? Kannywood, Ghollywood abi Nolywood?

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Pay Or Lobby For Awards - Actress Efe Irele by Sexytemi(f): 5:57am On Nov 25, 2018
Who's she, I dont know her o....

Happy last Sunday people......

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Pay Or Lobby For Awards - Actress Efe Irele by Gosj01(m): 6:05am On Nov 25, 2018
How be this one again??

I sell laptops with warranty, great deals on signature.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Pay Or Lobby For Awards - Actress Efe Irele by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 25, 2018
If you are good, you are good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Pay Or Lobby For Awards - Actress Efe Irele by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 25, 2018
Sexytemi:
Who's she, I dont know her o....

Happy last Sunday people......
Happy last Sunday pwettie.
May we all live to witness the last Sunday of the year.
tongue

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Pay Or Lobby For Awards - Actress Efe Irele by Yewandequeen(f): 6:09am On Nov 25, 2018
TheGreenLand:
If you are good, you are good.
and if ure not lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Pay Or Lobby For Awards - Actress Efe Irele by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 25, 2018
Yewandequeen:
and if ure not lipsrsealed
.....you are bad!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Pay Or Lobby For Awards - Actress Efe Irele by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:29am On Nov 25, 2018
OK. So na you be EfE irele the upcoming actress shocked
Re: I Didn’t Pay Or Lobby For Awards - Actress Efe Irele by mockingdove: 6:31am On Nov 25, 2018
She over deserves it,I like her movies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Pay Or Lobby For Awards - Actress Efe Irele by MJBOLT: 6:37am On Nov 25, 2018
anybody who watches iroko tv (ROK 2) on dstv should know her

mezarddinny:
it is only in nigeria that you don't need to act in a movie before you become an actor, just have plenty followers on instagram

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Pay Or Lobby For Awards - Actress Efe Irele by naijacartoon: 6:44am On Nov 25, 2018
talk no de finish o...let them keep on talking
Re: I Didn’t Pay Or Lobby For Awards - Actress Efe Irele by Paradise163(f): 6:46am On Nov 25, 2018
MJBOLT:
anybody who watches iroko tv (ROK 2) on dstv should know her

Don’t mind all this ones here that watch only African Magic Epic and come here to say they don’t know her. How will you know her when it’s just substandards movies that you always see?

4 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Pay Or Lobby For Awards - Actress Efe Irele by Kingsley121(m): 8:05am On Nov 25, 2018
Best Upcoming actress, Yes i’d give her that... But for Best new actress, i’d have to see the other names in the nominations list....She’s good and would go places
Re: I Didn’t Pay Or Lobby For Awards - Actress Efe Irele by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:12am On Nov 25, 2018
All these nonentities saying they don't know her obviously don't have a dstv...

There's no single day one African movie station or the order won't show a movie she casted

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Pay Or Lobby For Awards - Actress Efe Irele by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 9:13am On Nov 25, 2018
Got to know the name through her skit with Yomi Black. She's good. Watched at least 3 movies she featured in on iroko tv and she did really well. A natural. Congrats to her.
Re: I Didn’t Pay Or Lobby For Awards - Actress Efe Irele by Paradise163(f): 10:35am On Nov 25, 2018
HazzanTazzan:
All these nonentities saying they don't know her obviously don't have a dstv...

There's no single day one African movie station or the order won't show a movie she casted

Please loud it

When they watch only zeeworld and African Magic Epic, how will they know her?

Not a day will pass by without seeing her or Ruth Kadiri movie especially on Rok 168
Re: I Didn’t Pay Or Lobby For Awards - Actress Efe Irele by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 25, 2018
mezarddinny:

She's a very good actress trust me.. You just don't know her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. / See The Top Class Of Famous And Successful Celebrities Born In March / I Didnt Marry Out Of Pity - Joseph Benjamin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.