Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

FX Available - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FX Available (406 Views)

FX, Available For Sale Cash, Inflow And Offshore / Fx Available / Naira Gains As CBN Injects $210m Into FX Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FX Available by Pictech(m): 4:56pm On May 21, 2021
FX
$1million usd above available

Face to face
Rate: $475/5

Note: No MOU, no PND

1 Like

Re: FX Available by Pictech(m): 4:35pm On May 26, 2021
*Money Market*
*Offshore to Offshore with upfront preadvice available*

*A better option for upfront preadvice for those we can't issue BCL/POF to demand for the preadvice*

*Offshore to US/EUROPE: N440-5*
*Offshore to Asia: N450-5*
*MINIMUM: $10M*

*#0.50k @ the seller side for you*

*FULL PROCEDURE:*
3.1 Financiers and FUND RECEIVER sign MOU. Buyer issues N10m block fund as to show interest and capacity
We will in turn give you pre-advice for total amount you intend to Block. The preadvice comes from our Offshore bank to your USD receiving bank

3.2 FUND RECEIVER’s bank confirms from Financiers’ bank via secure bank email
pre-advice of its readiness to issue block funds valued at not less than (N Bleep B) XXXXX Billion Nigerian Naira, according to the text attached as appendix ‘A’ and follow with the Block Funds to be sent by bank courier according to the text attached as appendix ‘B’

3.3 Upon receipt and confirmation of the Block Funds by the Financiers bank, funds in amount and value of XXXX Billion United States US Dollars will be made available to the FUND RECEIVER via a nominated account to be advice by the FUND RECEIVER in not more than two to three banking days.

3.4The face value of the instrument (Block Funds) of NXXX B shall only be called for payment after the total USD has been transferred and confirmed by the FUND RECEIVER in their nominated account

*Contact me only when u agree with the term
Re: FX Available by bigfred01: 6:44pm On May 26, 2021
Add me on whatsapp, let's deal
Re: FX Available by GideonG(m): 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
Pictech:
FX
$1million usd above available

Face to face
Rate: $475/5

Note: No MOU, no PND

You sent pm to me but I can't reply, it's like there's issues with your email

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Make N200K And Above Every Month While Working From Home / My Mum’s Burial Will Make Some People Pray For Death – Obi Cubana / Location Of My Business Advice Needed Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.