Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,668 members, 7,813,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Seyi Makinde Reacts To Reports That A Car In His Convoy Ran Over A Child - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Reacts To Reports That A Car In His Convoy Ran Over A Child (269 Views)

China Reacts To Reports Of Funding Terror Groups In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Makinde Reacts To Reports That A Car In His Convoy Ran Over A Child by EBMedia: 5:09pm On May 21, 2021
Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde, has reacted to a report that one of the cars in his convoy ran over a child, IgbereTV reports.

He stated that an investigation has been carried out and it revealed that the child was knocked over by a car that was not part of his convoy.

He sympathised with the parents of the child.

He tweeted:

"I received with deep concern the report that my convoy ran over a child on our way to Ogbomoso, earlier today. Our preliminary investigation revealed that the child was hit by an individual driving a Toyota Matrix car who lost control of his vehicle. He was not part of my convoy."

"My heartfelt condolences go out to the parents of the child. May her gentle soul rest in peace. Investigations are ongoing and we will ensure that the perpetrator(s) is brought to book."
https://twitter.com/seyiamakinde/status/1395414115921895427?s=20

Re: Seyi Makinde Reacts To Reports That A Car In His Convoy Ran Over A Child by Golden057(m): 5:10pm On May 21, 2021
Just like that

OK, even if its true, how come the people there did not know that the vehicle failed break? Is it that the car did not stop, or it kept following your convoy

Mr Governor, you did not tell us how the ended?
Re: Seyi Makinde Reacts To Reports That A Car In His Convoy Ran Over A Child by Kandeed: 5:12pm On May 21, 2021
undecided
Re: Seyi Makinde Reacts To Reports That A Car In His Convoy Ran Over A Child by Deborah98(f): 5:34pm On May 21, 2021
sad

(1) (Reply)

Abduction: Protesting Youths Block Abuja-kaduna Highway / Breaking News: Two Officers Killed As Gunmen Attack Police Station In Delta / I Didn’t Call For Scrapping Of Senate – Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.