Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Help A Brother - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help A Brother (233 Views)

Pls Help A Brother, I Just Got A Job. / A Brother Needs Help: Npower Change Of Date Of Birth / Nairalander PH Base, Plz Help A Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother by UncleHaba22: 5:49pm On May 21, 2021
Am in need of Job am broke to the core

I wrote waec last year but the center I wrote had issues with the education board so the results were held uptill now no response

Please am in desperate need of Job even if it is cleaner am ready to do

I stay in Abuja
Gwagwalada to be precise
Am still young 19yrs
Please help a brother
Re: Help A Brother by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2021
UncleHaba22:
Am in need of Job am broke to the core

I wrote waec last year but the center I wrote had issues with the education board so the results were held uptill now no response

Please am in desperate need of Job even if it is cleaner am ready to do

I stay in Abuja
Gwagwalada to be precise
Am still young 19yrs
Please help a brother
angry

(1) (Reply)

Trying To Get A Job In A Tech Company? This Is For You / Earn For Free, Absolutely Free! / I.T Technical Support Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.