Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) (48773 Views)

Africa's Oldest Known Dinosaur That Roamed Zimbabwe 230 Million Years Ago (Pics) / Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by serenity365: 7:45pm On May 31, 2021
N
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by Born2winnx: 7:45pm On May 31, 2021
Super Stories
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by Ghast12: 7:45pm On May 31, 2021
Really
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 7:45pm On May 31, 2021
Mumu topic
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by Starships4u(m): 7:45pm On May 31, 2021
G
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by GeneralPula: 7:46pm On May 31, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Who was there to know that it's a talkative Dinosaur??

I thought they said that human existence started about 300,000 year ago??

But they said methuselah lived for 900years or so?

1 Like

Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by joyandfaith: 7:46pm On May 31, 2021
Jokerman:
Another of science lies inspired by demons

Why do you think it is lie.
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by Kamil83(m): 7:47pm On May 31, 2021
This is lai Muhammed of APC
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by Tremple8v: 7:47pm On May 31, 2021
Only bubu can believe this .
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 7:48pm On May 31, 2021
nairalee:
Are these people deliberately trying to be ridiculous or what? Which one be talkative dinosaur?

The dinosaur always make a chittering sounds , that's what they mean
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by InyangJonah1: 7:48pm On May 31, 2021
Lie lie
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by baddosky1: 7:48pm On May 31, 2021
It should be called LieMohammedarus
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by molbic(m): 7:49pm On May 31, 2021
Haba ok very soon nairaland atheists will invade this thread now trying to tell us how we believes the bible but don't believe in cabin dating anyway what All this scientists are doing is the more you look the less you see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by haykes(m): 7:49pm On May 31, 2021
Na lie Muhammad post be this?
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by Adakintroy: 7:50pm On May 31, 2021
Ok we don hear mr. Science.

Is the vaccine ready now?
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 7:50pm On May 31, 2021
DenreleDave:
See expensive lies...73 millions years ago

Bwahahhaaha....... Only múmu will bliv this
but you believe that a savior will come out from the sky and call you up abi undecided
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by SKINDOGGY: 7:51pm On May 31, 2021
E resemble the talkative self lol
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by wizod(m): 7:51pm On May 31, 2021
DenreleDave:

I wonder oooo
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by luminouz(m): 7:51pm On May 31, 2021
As usual, some Nigerians, especially the art and social science students,will display their ignorance by asking yeye questions.

Learn to read and assimilate na...It's called science. The phones you used were made by scientists
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by Tookool(m): 7:52pm On May 31, 2021
It just made me remember my 13th birthday gift “my big book of knowledge”
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by Stanleyq: 7:52pm On May 31, 2021
How many years is the planet earth please. Mtchewwww
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by John360comng: 7:52pm On May 31, 2021
Trailblazer1:
Carbon dating is usually the more you look , the less you see grin grin grin

I believe Dinosaurs existed.

But 73 million years is laughable grin grin grin

They call all these millions of years that they claim they got from Carbon dating but one question I always ask is where is the Human civilization and their remains like their houses dig up from 73 millions ago, Culture, etcetera from the period of 73millions ago or there was no human civilization by then??

Insecurity is now a norm. A loved one of mine nearly stumbled into chaos today.

Protect yourself with this 3-in-1 extendable Shocker, Pepper Spray, etcetera. Too many in traffic Hold-ups have their cars broken into these days. Women walking alone these days face all sorts of security threat.

Also, other Products like Walkie-talkies, etcetera

Whatsapp Only: 0808-197-9804

Like&follow us on the following:

Instagram:@john360.com.ng
Facebook:@https://www.facebook.com/john360.com.ng/
c)LinkedIn:@https://www.linkedin.com/company/john360-com-ng
d)Twitter:@https://twitter.com/John360Ng?s=09
e)TikToksadtiktok.com/@john360.com.ng)

1 Like

Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by Lighthammer(m): 7:53pm On May 31, 2021
It existed in the late cretaceous period 99-65 million years in asia
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by superCleanworks(m): 7:53pm On May 31, 2021
This news is not for Nigeria abeg.

Wetin concern us and dinosaurs at this hot period.
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:54pm On May 31, 2021
All of you gettat grin
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 7:54pm On May 31, 2021
GeneralPula:

But they said methuselah lived for 900years or so?
I don't normally believe these stories...,
I call it tales by moonlight
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 7:55pm On May 31, 2021
TheSTreetman:
Lol. Who dey día to see the them emits strong sounds' to scare away predators and lure in potential mates?? undecided
matter weak me aswear

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by ednut1(m): 7:55pm On May 31, 2021
DenreleDave:

you are the mumu here. Does mri no detect age cheats in football
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by FBIBOT(m): 7:56pm On May 31, 2021
What's the obsession with dinosaurs and how did they know it was talkative
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by victorazy(m): 7:58pm On May 31, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Lori iro

grin
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by Sirlins(m): 7:59pm On May 31, 2021
How dem take know say this animal did all that for sure I know there was no camera and videos and the people to talk the stories are long gone .......lie just full everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. / Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra / Woman Rescues, Returns Turtle To Sea In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.