Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,455 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) (48766 Views)

Africa's Oldest Known Dinosaur That Roamed Zimbabwe 230 Million Years Ago (Pics) / Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by Jayrow08: 7:59pm On May 31, 2021
Jurassic Park came to my mind.
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by ElValiente(m): 8:01pm On May 31, 2021
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by ivolt: 8:01pm On May 31, 2021
DenreleDave:
See expensive lies...73 millions years ago

Bwahahhaaha....... Only múmu will bliv this
Stop opening topics that are beyond your intellect.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by senatrpaichulo(m): 8:01pm On May 31, 2021
Jesus Christ died and resurrected 2000 years ago
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by ivolt: 8:01pm On May 31, 2021
Barbsamiin:
Talkative Dinosour abi talkative Guinea fowl?
scientists and imaginations.
What is a guinea fowl?
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by Ewedegubbler: 8:03pm On May 31, 2021
I heard the dinosaur is from Ile Ife and must have been the Ancestor of FFK and that Mumuric Mumu man

Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 8:05pm On May 31, 2021
grin grin grin

Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by omanzo02: 8:07pm On May 31, 2021
DenreleDave:

Well, what an irony, it's obvious science is beyond your level of understanding, human being sent Rovers that travel for 7 months to discover Mars and spacecraft to scan the galaxy for habitable world, if you are satisfied with your fake shallow world don't doubt those who are living in realities.

The photo attached is not from planet earth, but human already have ideas what there is like.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by Reelmii: 8:07pm On May 31, 2021
73 million ..... are these people joking
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:10pm On May 31, 2021
Ugly things
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by eugenefelis(m): 8:13pm On May 31, 2021
THEM SEE AM AS IN DEY TALK FOR THEIR DREAM SCIENTIST NO GO KILL PERSON WITH LIE
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by Theoarhics: 8:14pm On May 31, 2021
Has the same shape of mouth with lai Mohammed.
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by lastchild: 8:14pm On May 31, 2021
all these recent discoveries are not just making sense to me, sounds like kindergarten essay
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by omanzo02: 8:15pm On May 31, 2021
senatrpaichulo:
Jesus Christ died and resurrected 2000 years ago
Jesus Christ in my opinion is a well orchestrated Jew's tales by moonlight.
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by seunayantokun(m): 8:17pm On May 31, 2021
They are deceiving themselves.
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by omanzo02: 8:18pm On May 31, 2021
ivolt:

Stop opening topics that are beyond your intellect.
What do you expect from people that lives in their shallow, fake and little world? Science is beyond their level of understanding!

1 Like

Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by Trustedpronet: 8:20pm On May 31, 2021
It's true o, my great great great grand grand father x 72,910,000 told my father about these talkative dinasour, that they usually turn to bush rat in my village to feed on our cassavas. Eran igbe.
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 31, 2021
The Universe is Ageless. So it’s true.

DenreleDave:

Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by OsusTroller: 8:37pm On May 31, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Lori iro
Or deh
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by OsusTroller: 8:39pm On May 31, 2021
DenreleDave:

Only dumb fools who can enjoy power of science and technology by the cheap phone they used to type this nonsense I'm responding to will not believe it.

Bra, na fufu and toto full your head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by Feranmicharless: 8:39pm On May 31, 2021
LMAO cheesy
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by Intelcorei7: 8:43pm On May 31, 2021
73 million years ? How old is this world abeg
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by ACE1010: 8:43pm On May 31, 2021
So said the universe has reached 73 million years??
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by thundafire: 8:45pm On May 31, 2021
TheSTreetman:
Lol. Who dey día to see the them emits strong sounds' to scare away predators and lure in potential mates?? undecided
dats why they say go school and learn and don't embarrass yourself. They have researched countless fossils yet we in Africa hasn't done either and u are here rubbishing der work. They are making money and u are here
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by Thatdopekelly(m): 8:52pm On May 31, 2021
Na so. we are your lekki, flood us with lies
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by naijapips02: 8:58pm On May 31, 2021
TheSTreetman:
Lol. Who dey día to see the them emits strong sounds' to scare away predators and lure in potential mates?? undecided

but you believe the talking donkey story?
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by Queenethofficia: 9:03pm On May 31, 2021
Did they write 73 million years in his body ?
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by israelmao(m): 9:06pm On May 31, 2021
73millions what?
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by OBoy50: 9:08pm On May 31, 2021
cheesy
73 million years ago,buhari and I are still in shock! shocked
Re: Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) by Yusman316(m): 9:09pm On May 31, 2021
John360comng:

They call all these millions of years that they claim they got from Carbon dating but one question I always ask is where is the Human civilization and their remains like their houses dig up from 73 millions ago, Culture, etcetera from the period of 73millions ago or there was no human civilization by then??

Insecurity is now a norm. A loved one of mine nearly stumbled into chaos today.

Protect yourself with this 3-in-1 extendable Shocker, Pepper Spray, etcetera. Too many in traffic Hold-ups have their cars broken into these days. Women walking alone these days face all sorts of security threat.

Also, other Products like Walkie-talkies, etcetera

Whatsapp Only: 0808-197-9804

Like&follow us on the following:

Instagram:@john360.com.ng
Facebook:@https://www.facebook.com/john360.com.ng/
c)LinkedIn:@https://www.linkedin.com/company/john360-com-ng
d)Twitter:@https://twitter.com/John360Ng?s=09
e)TikToksadtiktok.com/@john360.com.ng)
In the story of creation, man was the last living thing created. And when scriptures talked about six days, it wasn't talking about the literal days u and I know. A day can be a thousand years or more. So it was believed animals and other living things existed for millions of years before humans came into being. And evidence found thus far has not shown humans have existed for millions of years ago

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Load The Activation Token On My Conlog Prepaid Meter? / Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra / Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.