Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) (109044 Views)

General Attahiru’s Possible Successors Emerge / Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others / Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by IYANGBALI: 11:27pm On May 21, 2021
Dpaulie:
You don't mock the dead, no matter what... RIP to him
says who? Where is it written?
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Secondt44(m): 11:29pm On May 21, 2021
Honestly I smell an evil plan from the useless canal of Buhari. I guess he doesn't dance to their tune as expected. That's why they eliminate him to give their Ally to come in. God will expose these useless Animals

1 Like

Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 11:35pm On May 21, 2021
Life is indeed fleeting

Here today and gone tomorrow.

May the Lord have mercy upon this country of ours.. too many bad news. Mtchew

I don tire sef
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 11:35pm On May 21, 2021
supportnija:

This guy you are funny of recently Daddy G.O lost his son, so because he was a sinner that is why he died, something is wrong with you.

Don't worry yourself about that fake pastor grilling vulture meat
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Patojargz: 11:38pm On May 21, 2021
supportnija:

Death is a debt everybody own, stop mock death , you may be next.

You're just an arse.
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Empiree: 11:39pm On May 21, 2021
Xiaomi1:
Death will surely visit the remaining terrorists
when are you idiot gonna start respecting your military?. When are you idiot gonna be patriotic?. Americans will never say this to their dead soldiers regardless..

Truly, NIGERIANS are reflection of their leaders. You deserve leadership you get. At the end of the day you probably claimed to be Christian, you go to church and pray to God and pray not answered and you wonder why?. This is why

slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 11:51pm On May 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
Shekau Dead or brutally injured!
COAS Dead!

If you ask me! I will tell you for free that the Prayers and tears of the People has moved the Hand of GOD.
The Judgement of GOD is moving in the Land of Nigeria!
Pharoahs will be taken away!
That is what I see!
Condolences to His Family
stupid submission
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Unrated900(m): 11:52pm On May 21, 2021
tito44:

From 3days ago when the vegetable returned from Paris

Vegetable
Chai
It is finished

1 Like

Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Yemi321: 11:53pm On May 21, 2021
. If you are interested in fixed games payment after winning WhatsApp me on 07046764853 serious people only

Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 11:53pm On May 21, 2021
Kandeed:
Lol all thr my days at FAAN we've seen worse days with terrible rain alongside roaring heavy thunders, but every flight TDT we recorded non had problems with weather affecting their landing even flights like Air Peace were landing safely with a woman being their pilot

This man's Death is either an Act of God or some powerful forces against him
why hasn't god killed okezie ikpeazu of Abia for suffering workers?
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 11:54pm On May 21, 2021
supportnija:

This guy you are funny of recently Daddy G.O lost his son, so because he was a sinner that is why he died, something is wrong with you.
I pity those who takes the silly guy serious.
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by bikefab(m): 11:54pm On May 21, 2021
The army just lost a brave soldier.
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by hansomb: 11:54pm On May 21, 2021
Xiaomi1:
Death will surely visit the remaining terrorists
death fit visit you by 6am tomorrow. Nobody knows tomorrow.
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 11:55pm On May 21, 2021
AlllFather:

Lies and deceit is what you thrive on. When did you see this one? All the while you've been ranting and constituting nuisance all over NL, why didn't you for once mention that something like this will happen? All of a sudden; you're now seeing things. grin grin

Why didn't God kill Buratai who's hands is soiled with excess innocent blood? Why didn't God kill Buhari or even Tinubu? Why should Attahiru who is yet to soil his own hands be dead while Buratai is still alive? If your theory is anything to go by, then what happened? Because I'm too mortified to even think for a second the the Almighty God is capable of making a mistake.

This was how you saw the world ending through COVID, now COVID is gradually becoming a thing of the past. You then switched to Israel-Palestine conflict, you said that the world will unite against Israel and the fight will lead to WW3, but that same Israel has now announced a cease fire with the Hamas. I thought you said that the world is ending? Why then is God concerned about liberating Nigerians first when he could just end it all? You just interpret whatever is going on at a particular time to suit your conspiracy theories. Everything is a doomsday prophecy for you. False prophet! When will you stop deceiving christians on this forum??
the guy is so pathetic.
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by DrAkpa(m): 11:56pm On May 21, 2021
BbqTormentor:
Vulturegriller please come and tell us "Rip to him, he was a good man" like the vulture grilling schmuck knows them personally

I am stolid about his death. RIP to him

The souls of the innocent they are always quick to waste will continue to haunt them all

Cc

1 Like

Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 11:59pm On May 21, 2021
One down. One more to go!
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Yemi321: 12:00am On May 22, 2021
. If you are interested in fixed games payment after winning WhatsApp me on 07046764853 serious people only

Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Kandeed: 12:01am On May 22, 2021
SirBunky85:
why hasn't god killed okezie ikpeazu of Abia for suffering workers?

you answer that urself
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 12:04am On May 22, 2021
Kandeed:

you answer that urself
you for answer am nah.deluded beings
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Kandeed: 12:07am On May 22, 2021
SirBunky85:
you for answer am nah.deluded beings

Stop being stupid on an early morning "An Act of God" is simply an aviation term for something happening naturally.

I really don't have to school u but stop embarrassing urself
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by imolile: 12:08am On May 22, 2021
They serve the President Not the People.

1 Like

Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 12:10am On May 22, 2021
Kandeed:

Stop being stupid on an early morning "An Act of God" is simply an aviation term for something happening naturally.

I really don't have to school u but stop embarrassing urself
you're the stupid one in this instance.why hasn't the act of god located ikpeazu and co who keep impoverishing the masses since 2015?a guy just appointed less than 3months died in an air mishap and you gullible fellow start conjuring silly theories
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Kandeed: 12:11am On May 22, 2021
SirBunky85:
you're the stupid one in this instance.why hasn't the act of god located ikpeazu and co who keep impoverishing the masses since 2015?a guy just appointed less than 3months died in an air mishap and you gullible fellow start conjuring silly theories

I'm sorry bro goodnight abeg grin carry ur anger to the next soul
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Kandeed: 12:15am On May 22, 2021
SirBunky85:

Besides it's An act of GOD not god in ur writing. u no get respect
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 12:16am On May 22, 2021
Kandeed:

I'm sorry bro goodnight abeg grin carry ur anger to the next soul
nothing like anger.most of you are fond of playing to the gallery .next time,just type rip to the dead or ignore instead of bringing God into this.goodnight
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Kandeed: 12:19am On May 22, 2021
SirBunky85:
nothing like anger.most of you are fond of playing to the gallery .next time,just type rip to the dead or ignore instead of bringing God into this.goodnight

Lol oga ur still not getting the point are you?? an Act of God is an aviation term that is anybody in the aviation industry instead of saying the Rain falling is Natural they'd say, That Rain falling is an Act of God. no one is attaching religion here it's simply just language
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 12:20am On May 22, 2021
Kandeed:

Besides it's An act of GOD not god in ur writing. u no get respect
both god and God have nothing to do with this. Quit this silly conjecture
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by okuta007: 12:21am On May 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Attahiru in portrait picture with his fellow Generals.

We are losing so many General of recent.

Nigeria just lost a General.

General title earned from plotting coups, abusing civilians in the street and killing defenseless protesters at Lekki?..... How many real wars dem don fight?

By the way the man looks kinda ambitious and it was during his short reign that the rumor of a coup was high... guess dem don give am send off to warn others to be careful as they do not want all that coup plot trial show of the 1990's at this time - dem just give am aircrash send off - hmmm naija

1 Like

Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by 1972xy: 12:22am On May 22, 2021
[quote author=Juliusmalema post=101931601]Attahiru in portrait picture with his fellow Generals.

We are losing so many General of recent.j

including Feild Marshal Abubakaer Shekau?
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Kandeed: 12:23am On May 22, 2021
SirBunky85:
both god and God have nothing to do with this. Quit this silly conjecture

Who told you?? ur governor or who you're expecting to be dead might just be enjoying Grace when his cup full you'll hear of his. everyone would bear the consequences of his actions sooner than later
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by effort1: 12:23am On May 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Attahiru in portrait picture with his fellow Generals.

We are losing so many General of recent.

You mean a general that vows to suppress the will of the people?

Good riddance you to bad rubbish
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Kandeed: 12:24am On May 22, 2021
okuta007:

General title earned from abusing civilians in the street and killing defenseless protesters as Lekki. How many real wars dem don fight?

By the way the man looks kinda ambitious and it was during his short reign that the rumor of a coup was high... guess dem don give am send off to warn others to be careful as they do not want all that coup plot trial show of the 1990's at this time - dem just give am aircrash send off - hmmm naija

How you take know say Coup plenty pass for him time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From Sambisa Forest: Viewers Discretion Strictly Advised! / Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes / Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.