Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Death Of COAS: ‘A Lot Of Changes Are Coming In Our Country Very Soon’, Says FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Death Of COAS: ‘A Lot Of Changes Are Coming In Our Country Very Soon’, Says FFK (3092 Views)

Bayo Onanuga: Nigeria’s Wealth Overestimated, Country Very Poor / Court Orders Arrest Of COAS Faruk Yahaya & Maj Gen Olabanji / MURIC Is Under The Payroll Of The Sultan Of Sokoto Says FFK. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Death Of COAS: ‘A Lot Of Changes Are Coming In Our Country Very Soon’, Says FFK by klintoski(m): 9:37pm On May 21, 2021
Former Minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode has revealed that the death of the Chief of Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru will bring a lot of changes to Nigeria.

Mr Attahiru was appointed chief of army staff on January 26, succeeding Tukur Buratai was killed alongside other military chiefs who were on the same flight, sources said.

Chief Fani-Kayode said: "The Chief of Army Staff of the Nigerian Armed Forces, General Attahiru Ibrahim, has been killed in an air crash together with a number of his officers and aides. This is a monumental tragedy and a big blow to our nation. May their souls rest in peace & may God help Nigeria."

"I sense that a lot of changes are coming in our country very soon. Pray hard, have courage, have faith & stay, safe, strong and calm. The Lord of Hosts is with us. His will shall be done, His counsel shall stand, His purpose shall be established and His name shall be glorified!"

In a statement, the Nigerian Air Force confirmed that there was an accident involving one of its aircraft in Kaduna but did not go into details.

“An air crash involving a @NigAirForce aircraft occurred this evening near the Kaduna International Airport. The immediate cause of the crash is still being ascertained. More details to follow soon,” read the statement signed by Edward Gabkwet, the force’s Director of Public Relations and Information

https://journalist101.com/2021/05/21/death-of-coas-a-lot-of-changes-are-coming-in-our-country-very-soon-says-ffk/

Re: Death Of COAS: ‘A Lot Of Changes Are Coming In Our Country Very Soon’, Says FFK by Irijosa777(m): 9:38pm On May 21, 2021
May I never received any promotion that will send me to grave in Jesus name. Amen.
Assuming the man know, he for jejely remain where e dey before.
Anyway, something must kill a man

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Death Of COAS: ‘A Lot Of Changes Are Coming In Our Country Very Soon’, Says FFK by kettykin: 9:38pm On May 21, 2021
if ISWAP owns up for shooting down or bombing the paln then it is over for Nigeria otherwise there is still hope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Death Of COAS: ‘A Lot Of Changes Are Coming In Our Country Very Soon’, Says FFK by Vickym1(f): 9:39pm On May 21, 2021
Meaning they're part and parcel of Nigeria problem
Re: Death Of COAS: ‘A Lot Of Changes Are Coming In Our Country Very Soon’, Says FFK by Amotolongbo(f): 9:39pm On May 21, 2021
This is not the first time and this won’t be the last time.
Public officers greater than the CoAS staff have died and hell didn’t fall.

Another CoAS will succeed him and life goes on like we’ve been experiencing it

3 Likes

Re: Death Of COAS: ‘A Lot Of Changes Are Coming In Our Country Very Soon’, Says FFK by CilicMarin: 9:40pm On May 21, 2021
This how IPOB terrorists celebrated the death of Chief of Army Staff.

1 Share

Re: Death Of COAS: ‘A Lot Of Changes Are Coming In Our Country Very Soon’, Says FFK by Samunique(m): 9:42pm On May 21, 2021
Vickym1:
Meaning they're part and parcel of Nigeria problem
Believe me, God is about to expose what's going on in the dark in Nigeria.

This administration is completely evil and satanic. And they will end up in shame.

Job 5:12-14
[12]He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise.

[13]He taketh the wise in their own craftiness: and the counsel of the froward is carried headlong.

[14]They meet with darkness in the daytime, and grope in the noonday as in the night.

2 Likes

Re: Death Of COAS: ‘A Lot Of Changes Are Coming In Our Country Very Soon’, Says FFK by Hotshisha: 9:43pm On May 21, 2021
I love how Femi fools his Ibo followers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Death Of COAS: ‘A Lot Of Changes Are Coming In Our Country Very Soon’, Says FFK by ojun50(m): 9:44pm On May 21, 2021
Next
Re: Death Of COAS: ‘A Lot Of Changes Are Coming In Our Country Very Soon’, Says FFK by kettykin: 9:48pm On May 21, 2021
Hotshisha:
I love how Femi fools his Ibo followers

Me too I love how he plays on their emotions, but what has happened in the Last few days is not a coincidence, shekau is dead or fatally injured and the coas dies the next day in a manner that cant be explained.
Re: Death Of COAS: ‘A Lot Of Changes Are Coming In Our Country Very Soon’, Says FFK by Hotshisha: 9:51pm On May 21, 2021
kettykin:

Me too I love how he plays on their emotions, but what has happened in the Last few days is not a coincidence, shekau is dead or fatally injured and the coas dies the next day in a manner that cant be explained.

Ironically Buhari took his suspicious infamous travel during this crisis, everything seem preplanned
Re: Death Of COAS: ‘A Lot Of Changes Are Coming In Our Country Very Soon’, Says FFK by houseontherock: 9:52pm On May 21, 2021
It is well with us
Re: Death Of COAS: ‘A Lot Of Changes Are Coming In Our Country Very Soon’, Says FFK by Vickym1(f): 9:54pm On May 21, 2021
Samunique:
Believe me, God is about to expose what's going on in the dark in Nigeria.

This administration is completely evil and satanic. And they will end up in shame.

Job 5:12-14
[12]He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise.

[13]He taketh the wise in their own craftiness: and the counsel of the froward is carried headlong.

[14]They meet with darkness in the daytime, and grope in the noonday as in the night.
What God can not do does not exist
Re: Death Of COAS: ‘A Lot Of Changes Are Coming In Our Country Very Soon’, Says FFK by Donspicey: 9:57pm On May 21, 2021
Well maybe......

But his death get as e be......

1 Like

Re: Death Of COAS: ‘A Lot Of Changes Are Coming In Our Country Very Soon’, Says FFK by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 21, 2021
Believe FFK at your own risk.

The man says and type lot of rubbish
Re: Death Of COAS: ‘A Lot Of Changes Are Coming In Our Country Very Soon’, Says FFK by Tinubuadvocate: 10:04pm On May 21, 2021
Omg so ffk is really daft in this manner.
Re: Death Of COAS: ‘A Lot Of Changes Are Coming In Our Country Very Soon’, Says FFK by liketerm: 10:12pm On May 21, 2021
CilicMarin:
What do you expect from people that are program to hate, Another COAS will be appointed and he will continue from where his/her predecessor stop, this their celebration is for a little while.
Re: Death Of COAS: ‘A Lot Of Changes Are Coming In Our Country Very Soon’, Says FFK by Foodqueen(f): 10:18pm On May 21, 2021
Everybody just needs to stock up for the coming days.

Be at alert people.

No one is safe.
Re: Death Of COAS: ‘A Lot Of Changes Are Coming In Our Country Very Soon’, Says FFK by Kingspin(m): 10:23pm On May 21, 2021
The Nigerian army abandoned terrorism war to fight ESN.

Wonderful

1 Like

Re: Death Of COAS: ‘A Lot Of Changes Are Coming In Our Country Very Soon’, Says FFK by MsAllison(f): 10:40pm On May 21, 2021
[s]
CilicMarin:
[/s]
you're tears are juicy

2 Likes

Re: Death Of COAS: ‘A Lot Of Changes Are Coming In Our Country Very Soon’, Says FFK by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:06pm On May 21, 2021
Sure

1 Like

Re: Death Of COAS: ‘A Lot Of Changes Are Coming In Our Country Very Soon’, Says FFK by Elliot2(m): 11:08pm On May 21, 2021
liketerm:

What do you expect from people that are program to hate, Another COAS will be appointed and he will continue from where his/her predecessor stop, this their celebration is for a little while.
Who don kpai don kpai.
Re: Death Of COAS: ‘A Lot Of Changes Are Coming In Our Country Very Soon’, Says FFK by Mabizeka: 5:30am On May 22, 2021
CilicMarin:
Stale. Get a life

2 Likes

Re: Death Of COAS: ‘A Lot Of Changes Are Coming In Our Country Very Soon’, Says FFK by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:18am On May 22, 2021
Another COAS will be appointed and we will move on with life,na me be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Death Of COAS: ‘A Lot Of Changes Are Coming In Our Country Very Soon’, Says FFK by sammyj: 7:22am On May 22, 2021
I hope and pray we never see Buhari kind of change in our lives again. This man show this country pepper cool!!!!
Re: Death Of COAS: ‘A Lot Of Changes Are Coming In Our Country Very Soon’, Says FFK by WorldRichest: 7:53am On May 22, 2021
You don take your drugs overdose again.
Re: Death Of COAS: ‘A Lot Of Changes Are Coming In Our Country Very Soon’, Says FFK by WorldRichest: 7:54am On May 22, 2021
CilicMarin:

I think your head no correct. The dead and burnt COAS has been providing cover for Fulani blood sucking vampires to raid Southern Nigeria, he deserved the miserable death, he will go and burn in Hell Fire again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow / Enugu Gov Family Disowns First Lady As A ‘witch’...says Wife Caused Cancer / Rev. Mbaka: Let Us Divide Nigeria!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.