Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow (3094 Views)

What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by AndreUweh(m): 1:43am On Dec 25, 2010
Ndigbo: Today and tomorrow
C. DE AGUOMBA
The Igbo a few days ago celebrated their national day all over Nigeria. This year¡¯s celebration was hosted by Abia State, and Umuahia, the State capital witnessed a conglomeration of Igbo dignitaries ¨C monarchs, chiefs, titled gentlemen, youth leaders, women associations and all and sundry.
The national day celebration was originated by the Oha-Na-Eze Ndigbo headed by Ambassador Ralph Uwechue. The Oha-Na-Eze is the supreme body of the Igbo people. It is the heart and soul of Igboland and its decisions which are democratically arrived at, are virtually binding, though there is no imposition of its will on anybody. The Oha-Na-Eze Ndigbo affirms the Igbo principles of equity, justice and fair-play, equal assess to opportunity and fair-hearing in the resolution of all matters.
The Oha-Na-Eze Ndigbo believes in the government that is democratically-oriented and allows equal opportunities to all, and is accountable to the people. While the organization is concerned with socio-economic problems as they affect Ndigbo, it does not turn a blind eye to political decisions that give rise to inequity, gross injustice and the abuse of the rule of law.
The Oha-Na-Eze Ndigbo stresses that if the Nigerian society is free and fair to all citizens, irrespective of ethnic origin, the Igbo considering his adventurous spirit, determination, courage, confidence and freedom will work for the general good of all.
The Igbo culture praises the value of individual achievement, yet the Igbo are known for their cooperative propensities as well, attested by their eagerness for community development. And in all Igbo towns and villages there are town unions, clan unions and divisional unions, all aimed at development. It is an unholy act for an Igbo who had made a success in his business or profession and has become wealthy to turn his back and stay aloof without making a worthy contribution towards the development of his town. Igbo are generally very patriotic as far as community contributions are concerned.
They are indeed generous and are open-minded. And it is this attitude that made them to be exceptionally receptive to new ideas and change.
The Oha-Na-Eze Ndigbo is a successor to the Igbo State Union which was banned in May 1966 by the military regime of General J. T. U. Aguiyi-Ironsi. Also all political parties, tribal, cultural and social organizations were banned.
After the ban, there was a vacuum. No other organization as powerful as the Igbo State Union could represent and speak for the Igbo.
The history of the pan-Igbo organisation go back to the early 1930s when some Igbo in Lagos formed the Lagos Igbo Union in order to organize a reception for Dr. Akanu Ibiam, the second Igbo medical doctor who had newly returned from Britain where he had qualified. The union brought together several towns, clans, and divisional organizations and became a voice for Igbo and its objectives were mainly for the welfare of the Igbo in Lagos.
When Dr. Nnamdi Azikwe returned to Nigeria in 1937 and established his newspaper, The West African Pilot in Lagos, the Igbo Union began to gain momentum. Azikiwe gave the union enormous support. By 1943 it changed its name to Igbo Federal Union and began to expand to all the regions and strong branches were established.
The union brought Igbo together and infused them with the consciousness of being Igbo and to always think of the development and progress of their homeland, and also contributing to the good of their host communities.
In December 1948 a pan-Igbo conference was held at Port Harcourt "to organize the Igbo linguistic group into a political unit". At the conference a new Igbo union called Igbo State Union was inaugurated. The membership was opened to all towns and clans in Igboland. The founders of the new union had anticipated that Nigeria would be re-arranged into states based on cultural and linguistic affinity, and Igbo State would be a member of the Commonwealth of Nigeria.
This certainly was the idea Nnamdi Azikiwe had advocated in his book, Political Blueprint of Nigeria published 1943. At the conference Azikiwe was elected president of the Igbo State Union. He did not stay long in the post and resigned. The reason was that his national view of a Nigerian leader conflicted with his leadership of a tribal organization.
Dr. Azikiwe was succeeded by a dynamic, venerated, honest and outspoken businessman, Chief Z. C. Obi as the new president of the Igbo State Union.
The union tried to be neutral in politics, though its members could be involved in politics.
But in the early 1950s when there was a serious inter-tribal rivalry between the Yoruba and Igbo in Lagos led by their leader unions, the Egbe Omo Oduduwa and the Igbo State Union, the Igbo showed that they can be united in the face of any challenge to their race. The quarrel between the two peoples was later resolved amicably.
In the struggle for national unity and independence the Igbo were the most vocal and patriotic Nigerians. But it was paradoxical that the people in the forefront of Nigerian unity and independence turned round to want secession and their own independence from Nigeria. The reason was that they experienced injustice, inequity, unfair-play and destruction of their lives and property by other Nigerians. Their horrendous and tragic experience before and during the civil war made some psychological impact on the Igbo. They emerged from the war hopeless, impoverished, traumatized, but not spiritually defeated. Like the phoenix, the Igbo have risen again., Forty years after the civil war, the Igbo voice is loud, the Igbo asserts himself and works towards the progress of Nigeria. He has not allowed bitterness, hatred and jealousy to becloud his view of the world. He looks straight to the future with confidence, courage, enthusiasm and love. The Igbo has the sacred philosophy of live and let live and give and take.
Before the civil war, neighours of the Igbo homeland had worried and feared the specter of Igbo domination and oppression which was non-existent. Today, everybody has realized that the Igbo is most friendly, accommodating, forgiving and helpful. He is guided by principle of live and let live.
The Igbo population today is well over 45 million in the various states that they live. The Igbo is a democrat and vehemently abhors despotism and autocracy. It is because under any autocratic rule his freedom is restricted and his potentials are not given free rein.
The Igbo of today under the Oha-Na-Eze Ndigbo believes in a vibrant, virile and democratic Nigeria where his success as a citizen lies. He believes that tomorrow will be better than today and the Igbo nation will rise again. His star will shine more in the firmament that is Nigeria.
By C.de Aguomba
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by AndreUweh(m): 1:47am On Dec 25, 2010
The Egbe Omo Oduduwa turned to a political party-Action Group, in the North, Jamia Mutannen Arewa turned to Northern Peoples Congress, but Ohanaeze chose to remain as a socio-cultural unit in Yesteryears Nigeria. Is this a move in the Right direction?.
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by strangerf: 1:53am On Dec 25, 2010
Andre Uweh:

The Egbe Omo Oduduwa turned to a political party-Action Group, in the North, Jamia Mutannen Arewa turned to Northern Peoples Congress, but Ohanaeze chose to remain as a socio-cultural unit in Yesteryears Nigeria. Is this a move in the Right direction?.

Tribal Warlord Ezeuche/Abadaba,

Get your facts right?

Egbe Omo oduduwa was never a socio-cultural unit, it has always been a political organization!

Ohaneaze, by the way, is a socio-POLITICAL organization, not just socio-cultural
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by AndreUweh(m): 1:55am On Dec 25, 2010
In December 1948, a pan-Igbo conference was held at PORT HARCOURT ''to organise the Igbo Linguistic group into a political unit''.
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by AndreUweh(m): 2:04am On Dec 25, 2010
strangerf:

Tribal Warlord Ezeuche/Abadaba,

Get your facts right?

Egbe Omo oduduwa was never a socio-cultural unit, it has always been a political organization!

Ohaneaze, by the way, is a socio-POLITICAL organization, not just socio-cultural
Deal with the thread and do not derail.
The A.G was transformed from Egbe at Owo in April 1951. It was openly declared a regional party.
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by bkbabe97y(m): 2:23am On Dec 25, 2010
Ah. . . . Mr "29 different names" is back!

Yippeeeee!!!
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by jason123: 2:36am On Dec 25, 2010
Andre aka abadaba aka ortuogo
I think it is best for ohanaeze to remain a socio-cultural group. The reason is that the term igbo is used to identify a group of similar clans not a distinct ethnic group. Ohanaeze should be used to unify ndigbo not to pursue political interest. Its only when you and ohanaeze embrace the diversity of ndigbo, can you move forward. You cannot compare the north or west to the east because they were already ONE ethnic group before the advent of Nigeria. Instead of wasting your time trying to FORCE a fake unity and look good on NL, why don't you try to embrace your diversity and THEN try to form a collective ambition in Ohanaeze before you start thinking political. This is my opinion to you and the article. I am saying this because you have a good heart and I can see what you are doing but you approach is not only seen as expansionisim, its also seen as lack of respect for the other groups such as ikwerri etc. You do not see the yorubas calling the bini people yoruba. Although, they bear almost the same names and their language is similar not to talk of the history they have together. Same with my people. Yorubas cannot FORCE an identity on my people, dome of them chose to be yoruba and some don't! We generally prefer to keep our identity no matter what. As for me, since I have stayed with them, I have adopted their culture. It's a personal thing and it does not mean itsekiris are yorubas! That's my 2 kobo
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by omongbatib: 2:41am On Dec 25, 2010
jason123:

Andre aka abadaba aka ortuogo
I think it is best for ohanaeze to remain a socio-cultural group. The reason is that the term igbo is used to identify a group of similar clans not a distinct ethnic group. Ohanaeze should be used to unify ndigbo not to pursue political interest. Its only when you and ohanaeze embrace the diversity of ndigbo, can you move forward. You cannot compare the north or west to the east because they were already ONE ethnic group before the advent of Nigeria. Instead of wasting your time trying to FORCE a fake unity and look good on NL, why don't you try to embrace your diversity and THEN try to form a collective ambition in Ohanaeze before you start thinking political. This is my opinion to you and the article. I am saying this because you have a good heart and I can see what you are doing but you approach is not only seen as expansionisim, its also seen as lack of respect for the other groups such as ikwerri etc. You do not see the yorubas calling the bini people yoruba. Although, they bear almost the same names and their language is similar not to talk of the history they have together. Same with my people. Yorubas cannot FORCE an identity on my people, dome of them chose to be yoruba and some don't! We generally prefer to keep our identity no matter what. As for me, since I have stayed with them, I have adopted their culture. It's a personal thing and it does not mean itsekiris are yorubas! That's my 2 kobo

Jason aka alj harem, what? So the North is an ethnic group? You logic is something else. Complete oponu.
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by AndreUweh(m): 2:42am On Dec 25, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Ah. . . . Mr "29 different names" is back!

Yippeeeee!!!
Get out of here, you are not intelligent enough for this sort of thread.
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by MrChyz: 2:45am On Dec 25, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Ndigbo: Today and tomorrow
C. DE AGUOMBA
The Igbo a few days ago celebrated their national day all over Nigeria. This year¡¯s celebration was hosted by Abia State, and Umuahia, the State capital witnessed a conglomeration of Igbo dignitaries ¨C monarchs, chiefs, titled gentlemen, youth leaders, women associations and all and sundry.
The national day celebration was originated by the Oha-Na-Eze Ndigbo headed by Ambassador Ralph Uwechue. The Oha-Na-Eze is the supreme body of the Igbo people. It is the heart and soul of Igboland and its decisions which are democratically arrived at, are virtually binding, though there is no imposition of its will on anybody. The Oha-Na-Eze Ndigbo affirms the Igbo principles of equity, justice and fair-play, equal assess to opportunity and fair-hearing in the resolution of all matters.
The Oha-Na-Eze Ndigbo believes in the government that is democratically-oriented and allows equal opportunities to all, and is accountable to the people. While the organization is concerned with socio-economic problems as they affect Ndigbo, it does not turn a blind eye to political decisions that give rise to inequity, gross injustice and the abuse of the rule of law.
The Oha-Na-Eze Ndigbo stresses that if the Nigerian society is free and fair to all citizens, irrespective of ethnic origin, the Igbo considering his adventurous spirit, determination, courage, confidence and freedom will work for the general good of all.
The Igbo culture praises the value of individual achievement, yet the Igbo are known for their cooperative propensities as well, attested by their eagerness for community development. And in all Igbo towns and villages there are town unions, clan unions and divisional unions, all aimed at development. It is an unholy act for an Igbo who had made a success in his business or profession and has become wealthy to turn his back and stay aloof without making a worthy contribution towards the development of his town. Igbo are generally very patriotic as far as community contributions are concerned.
They are indeed generous and are open-minded. And it is this attitude that made them to be exceptionally receptive to new ideas and change.
The Oha-Na-Eze Ndigbo is a successor to the Igbo State Union which was banned in May 1966 by the military regime of General J. T. U. Aguiyi-Ironsi. Also all political parties, tribal, cultural and social organizations were banned.
After the ban, there was a vacuum. No other organization as powerful as the Igbo State Union could represent and speak for the Igbo.
The history of the pan-Igbo organisation go back to the early 1930s when some Igbo in Lagos formed the Lagos Igbo Union in order to organize a reception for Dr. Akanu Ibiam, the second Igbo medical doctor who had newly returned from Britain where he had qualified. The union brought together several towns, clans, and divisional organizations and became a voice for Igbo and its objectives were mainly for the welfare of the Igbo in Lagos.
When Dr. Nnamdi Azikwe returned to Nigeria in 1937 and established his newspaper, The West African Pilot in Lagos, the Igbo Union began to gain momentum. Azikiwe gave the union enormous support. By 1943 it changed its name to Igbo Federal Union and began to expand to all the regions and strong branches were established.
The union brought Igbo together and infused them with the consciousness of being Igbo and to always think of the development and progress of their homeland, and also contributing to the good of their host communities.
In December 1948 a pan-Igbo conference was held at Port Harcourt "to organize the Igbo linguistic group into a political unit". At the conference a new Igbo union called Igbo State Union was inaugurated. The membership was opened to all towns and clans in Igboland. The founders of the new union had anticipated that Nigeria would be re-arranged into states based on cultural and linguistic affinity, and Igbo State would be a member of the Commonwealth of Nigeria.
This certainly was the idea Nnamdi Azikiwe had advocated in his book, Political Blueprint of Nigeria published 1943. At the conference Azikiwe was elected president of the Igbo State Union. He did not stay long in the post and resigned. The reason was that his national view of a Nigerian leader conflicted with his leadership of a tribal organization.
Dr. Azikiwe was succeeded by a dynamic, venerated, honest and outspoken businessman, Chief Z. C. Obi as the new president of the Igbo State Union.
The union tried to be neutral in politics, though its members could be involved in politics.
But in the early 1950s when there was a serious inter-tribal rivalry between the Yoruba and Igbo in Lagos led by their leader unions, the Egbe Omo Oduduwa and the Igbo State Union, the Igbo showed that they can be united in the face of any challenge to their race. The quarrel between the two peoples was later resolved amicably.
In the struggle for national unity and independence the Igbo were the most vocal and patriotic Nigerians. But it was paradoxical that the people in the forefront of Nigerian unity and independence turned round to want secession and their own independence from Nigeria. The reason was that they experienced injustice, inequity, unfair-play and destruction of their lives and property by other Nigerians. Their horrendous and tragic experience before and during the civil war made some psychological impact on the Igbo. They emerged from the war hopeless, impoverished, traumatized, but not spiritually defeated. Like the phoenix, the Igbo have risen again., Forty years after the civil war, the Igbo voice is loud, the Igbo asserts himself and works towards the progress of Nigeria. He has not allowed bitterness, hatred and jealousy to becloud his view of the world. He looks straight to the future with confidence, courage, enthusiasm and love. The Igbo has the sacred philosophy of live and let live and give and take.
Before the civil war, neighours of the Igbo homeland had worried and feared the specter of Igbo domination and oppression which was non-existent. Today, everybody has realized that the Igbo is most friendly, accommodating, forgiving and helpful. He is guided by principle of live and let live.
The Igbo population today is well over 45 million in the various states that they live. The Igbo is a democrat and vehemently abhors despotism and autocracy. It is because under any autocratic rule his freedom is restricted and his potentials are not given free rein.
The Igbo of today under the Oha-Na-Eze Ndigbo believes in a vibrant, virile and democratic Nigeria where his success as a citizen lies. He believes that tomorrow will be better than today and the Igbo nation will rise again. His star will shine more in the firmament that is Nigeria.
By C.de Aguomba

Beautiful cool
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by jason123: 2:45am On Dec 25, 2010
omongbatib:

Jason aka alj harem, what?
Bruv, you can call me what you wish. I am not like you or your likes! I have multiple names and they all started when I got banned. All my username are Jason and some numbers! Believe it or not,its your choice   undecided
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by jason123: 2:49am On Dec 25, 2010
omongbatib:

Jason aka alj harem, what? So the North is an ethnic group? You logic is something else. Complete oponu.
The so called north is a combination of empires that are united by religion! The yorubas by culture. You guys none, yet, maybe unity against Nigeria undecided
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by omongbatib: 2:50am On Dec 25, 2010
jason123:

The so called north is a combination of empires that are united by religion! The yorubas by culture. You guys none, yet,  maybe unity against Nigeria undecided
Which North is united by religion? So Tivs (Christians) are united with Hausas by religion? My friend you are a nincompoop
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by AndreUweh(m): 2:51am On Dec 25, 2010
jason123:

Andre aka abadaba aka ortuogo, Aka Nchara, Udezue, 006 ETC.
Jason, I welcome your views in this thread but be respectful here.
This article has highlighted the history of Ohanaeze. It did not in any way say that it is forcing non Igbos to be Igbos. Reread the post. In December 1948, the Ikwerre you mentioned here were in the pan-Igbo conference held in Port Harcourt. I have the details of the conference but that is for another thread.
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by aljharem11(m): 2:51am On Dec 25, 2010
@ andre uweh

i reason with you here, and i know what point of view u are coming from

i support you,,,,,because we all brother smiley smiley smiley but ohaneze has to firstly settle there internal war between themselves in the organisation,, also they have to bring a sense of unity not that 1 person would say A and another in this same organisation would say B undecided undecided it does not make sense undecided

but i think we have to work with ohaneze on this because i think they are still immature in there thinking on internal politics

or what do you think
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by omongbatib: 2:53am On Dec 25, 2010
The fact that the Ohaneze leader is from the SS speaks volume about Igbo unity
Also the late Senator Ellah of Ellah lakes fame was Ohaneze leader amd he was from Ahoada in Rivers state.
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by omongbatib: 2:55am On Dec 25, 2010
Here we go again!!!!
How many Yoruba groups are there? At least 6, and did I not show the great division among the these Yoruba leadership groups only just recently? How can this people suffer from short memory like this? Oma se o!
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by aljharem11(m): 2:55am On Dec 25, 2010
omongbatib:

Also the late Senator Ellah of Ellah lakes fame was Ohaneze leader amd he was from Ahoada in Rivers state.

i do not think because he is from the south-south means there is unity undecided undecided

was biafra name not coined by an ijaw man undecided

also does this man speak for his people(south-south igbo)
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by aljharem11(m): 2:57am On Dec 25, 2010
omongbatib:

Here we go again!!!!
How many Yoruba groups are there? At least 6, and did I not show the great division among the these Yoruba leadership groups only just recently? How can this people suffer from short memory like this? Oma se o!

you see that is why i do not like you at all angry angry angry angry you give us igbos bad names angry

what does yoruba have to do with this thread undecided

just be serious for once angry
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by omongbatib: 2:58am On Dec 25, 2010
alj harem1:

i do not think because he is from the south-south means there is unity undecided undecided

was biafra name not coined by an ijaw man undecided

also does this man speak for his people(south-south igbo)

Does Tinubu speak for Yorubas?
Does Afenifere speak for Yorubas?
Does Obj speak for Yorubas?

Is there any one person/small group of persons who can speak for everyone?
Is the North united in fighting Jonathan?
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by jason123: 2:59am On Dec 25, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Jason, I welcome your views in this thread but be respectful here.
This article has highlighted the history of Ohanaeze. It did not in any way say that it is forcing non Igbos to be Igbos. Reread the post. In December 1948, the Ikwerre you mentioned here were in the pan-Igbo conference held in Port Harcourt. I have the details of the conference but that is for another thread.

I apologise if I am disrespectful but that is what I think. Even if the ikwerri said they are not igbo, do you not think its best to make the allies? And when they say they are igbo, that is also good for you. But if I was an igbo man in ohanaeze, I would be trying to accept other ethnic groups and make us speak with one voice. I would not really bother myself with politics because it does not affect my people except a few cabal. What do you think?
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by omongbatib: 3:00am On Dec 25, 2010
alj harem1:

you see that is why i do not like you at all angry angry angry angry you give us igbos bad names angry

what does yoruba have to do with this thread undecided

just be serious for once angry

jason123:

The so called north is a combination of empires that are united by religion! The yorubas by culture. You guys none, yet,  maybe unity against Nigeria undecided

What has Yoruba and north got to do with this one you posted as Jason?
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by aljharem11(m): 3:01am On Dec 25, 2010
omongbatib:

Does Tinubu speak for Yorubas?
Does Afenifere speak for Yorubas?
Does Obj speak for Yorubas?

Is there any one person/small group of persons who can speak for everyone?
Is the North united in fighting Jonathan?

as i said earlier do not bring yorubas or northerners to this issue

how can us igbos be using yorubas or northerners as a yard stick,,,,,how can we aim higher cry cry
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by aljharem11(m): 3:02am On Dec 25, 2010
i do not care about jason

all i care about right now is us igbos

is jason igbo undecided
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by AndreUweh(m): 3:03am On Dec 25, 2010
alj harem1:

@ andre uweh

i reason with you here, and i know what point of view u are coming from

i support you,,,,,because we all brother smiley smiley smiley but ohaneze has to firstly settle there internal war between themselves in the organisation,, also they have to bring a sense of unity not that 1 person would say A and another in this same organisation would say B undecided undecided it does not make sense undecided

but i think we have to work with ohaneze on this because i think they are still immature in there thinking on internal politics

or what do you think
At the moment, there is no division in Ohanaeze. There were divisions during the days of Achuzia on one hand and Ikedife on the other hand. At the moment Uwechue is in control and has an able Secretary-General-Nduka Eya from Nsukka. They now speak with one voice.
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by omongbatib: 3:03am On Dec 25, 2010
alj harem1:

i do not care about jason

all i care about right now is us igbos

is jason igbo undecided

You are Jason and you are Yoruba
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by omongbatib: 3:04am On Dec 25, 2010
alj harem1:

as i said earlier do not bring yorubas or northerners to this issue

But you did bring Yoruba and hausa into this issue, as Jason.
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by jason123: 3:04am On Dec 25, 2010
omongbatib:

What has Yoruba and north got to do with this one you posted as Jason?

Andre compared them initially and I wanted to clarify that.BTW, this harem thing that u are insinuating is annoying
omongbatib:

How does that translate to unity  
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by omongbatib: 3:06am On Dec 25, 2010
jason123:

How does that translate to unity  

How does having Egbe Omo Oduduwa, OPC, Afenirefe YCE, Yoruba unity forum, etc, etc,  translate to unity?
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by jason123: 3:07am On Dec 25, 2010
This Omo whatever is very annoying and he makes this thread worthless undecided.
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by MrChyz: 3:08am On Dec 25, 2010
omongbatib:

How does having Egbe Omo Oduduwa, OPC, Afenirefe YCE, Yoruba unity forum, etc, etc,  translate to unity?

Bingo!Gbam!Gbosa!!!
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by Nobody: 3:09am On Dec 25, 2010
Mu he he he! grin

(1) (2) (3)

List Of Africa's Sit-tight Leaders- Who Is The Next Person We Are Removing! / Efcc Takes Over Igbinedion’s Assets ! / Awolowo's Doctrines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.